Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why order so much ? When she first started pulling out boxes of salad and dips.. I thought Hairy Daddy , Doormat and Hippo would be joining them for a farmyard eating competition..but , No. It just appears to be the two of them? Greedy fers
I thought the same at first….the feral rabid-like family were all there! But no…they are having 6 pizzas between just the 2 of them!!!! Disgusting!!

Mar 2, 2024
Remember the Chinese food they got not too long ago? I remember her saying they didn’t order much because Sedat wasn’t keen blah blah blah. Then proceeds to pull out a solid three meals for three people. I guess that’s “not ordering much” for this greedy pig.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sorry off subject here but I just had to say it.

Her school should be so ashamed!!

How are they allowing:
Poor attendance
Holidays
Red nails
Pink hair

My daughter is also called Ella and 7 years old! She is not even allowed ear piercings. And all jewellery must be for religious purpose and signed off by the head teacher. All skirts must be certain length with shorts underneath.

No colour in hair and no freaky hair styles or hair bands! She’s not even allowed to leave her hair down!

How on earth was she allowed to go to school for 3 days with those disgusting pink hair from Turkey!

How is she allowed yet ANOTHER HOLIDAY!!

What kinda school is this!??

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah the school doesn’t appear to give the slightest do. In her dinner video, she mentioned the open evening and said it was a “new school”. She mis-spoke, I’m assuming? Or is Ela changing schools for year free?
It sounds like Ewa is currently in an infant school - she will move up to junior school and into year 3 . My son did the same last year ..I was of course, fully aware of what year he was going into unlike Sevda !

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sorry off subject here but I just had to say it.

Her school should be so ashamed!!

How are they allowing:
Poor attendance
Holidays
Red nails
Pink hair

My daughter is also called Ella and 7 years old! She is not even allowed ear piercings. And all jewellery must be for religious purpose and signed off by the head teacher. All skirts must be certain length with shorts underneath.

No colour in hair and no freaky hair styles or hair bands! She’s not even allowed to leave her hair down!

How on earth was she allowed to go to school for 3 days with those disgusting pink hair from Turkey!

How is she allowed yet ANOTHER HOLIDAY!!

What kinda school is this!??
I agree. She moved Ela last year from one primary school, which I think was a better school all round, to the one she is in now. I think Sevda could not handle how serious the school was concerning Ela and her attendance and probably them wanting Sevda to help as a parent to help Ela at home with catching up. As we know, Sevda shows daily ZERO effort in supporting Ela’s education or health/sleep habits. I suspect Ela is currently in a rougher primary school now, who care less overall about everything, including Ela’s education…therefore they don’t mind as much her taking school time off to go on all inclusive food & booze holidays, where even ZERO educational experiences happen!

Ela will be in for a shock moving up to junior school. It will really highlight how far behind she is and it will challenge her social skills. I do think however, she behaves differently a bit at school to how she is at home. She gave a wicked horrible stare to her friend Bobby the other day when she saw him videoing when she wanted to do it…but then later….is talking to her Mum like a 3 year old, all sweetly praising her! She’s like her mother…sickly and sweet sounding but really…has a nasty streak and is incredibly selfish. Bad mixture mentally and shows she’s having, like her mother, a dysfunctional upbringing. Primary school maybe forgiving some of Ela’s ways due to whatever lies her Mum is telling them, but junior school will see straight past a bunch of that nonsense!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I’ve missed the holiday videos. Is sedat going to Turkey? And sevda and ewa going somewhere else? Why aren’t they all going together? And why is she taking ewa out of school for another holiday at all? Let sedat go see his family and keep your kid in school she needs it

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve missed the holiday videos. Is sedat going to Turkey? And sevda and ewa going somewhere else? Why aren’t they all going together? And why is she taking ewa out of school for another holiday at all? Let sedat go see his family and keep your kid in school she needs it
Sevda and her brat are going to Cyprus for 2 weeks to celebrate hairy tits’ 60th birthday. Because apparently, they can’t just go out to a dinner locally and call it a night 🙄 Sedat and Sevda usually go see his parents in turkey during the summer months so he presumably didn’t have enough vacation to accommodate both a Cyprus trip and another extended Turkey trip. But she decided to “surprise” him and send him to see his parents while she’s in Cyprus. Probably because there was no one to babysit and watch over him while she’s gone. And control freak Sev was having none of that.

She recently implied she’d be going with Kuki and Ela to see his parents later this summer (after she got called out for not seeing his family this year and some commenters said she acted like she’s too good for them).

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Sevda and her brat are going to Cyprus for 2 weeks to celebrate hairy tits’ 60th birthday. Because apparently, they can’t just go out to a dinner locally and call it a night 🙄 Sedat and Sevda usually go see his parents in turkey during the summer months so he presumably didn’t have enough vacation to accommodate both a Cyprus trip and another extended Turkey trip. But she decided to “surprise” him and send him to see his parents while she’s in Cyprus. Probably because there was no one to babysit and watch over him while she’s gone. And control freak Sev was having none of that.

She recently implied she’d be going with Kuki and Ela to see his parents later this summer (after she got called out for not seeing his family this year and some commenters said she acted like she’s too good for them).
Yeah she’s done that so he’s not home alone cus her family can’t watch him. And he can’t have Megan wif her fick fighs round when she’s away. She’s an absolute crazy b. Proper controlling behaviour. She treats his mum like s as well San talks to kuki as if she’s dumb. She’s just fing vile. Have to say I am howling at all the hairy daddy and hairy tits names for her dad 😂😂😂🙈