Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She better not start with the ‘anxiety’ card!! I’ve noticed her and skanky mama has been posting on each others pages! Bet Aimee has told her… pretend you have anxiety, the huns go crazy for it?! 🙄
It’s like a social contagion now, all the moron friends of Aimee are going to bandy that condition around like it’s trendy for sympathy from their followers, meanwhile they don’t understand what anxiety actually is. Insult to people who actually have anxiety or GAD.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The fs still begging for a Dyson, do off Begda and buy your own 🖕
Has she got a Dyson now? She’s deffo been reading comments about her straw head. Nothing will change the fact that her hair is s! She needs to cut it all off and start again without that sty brassy box dye. She gets compliments when she’s just dyed it because it’s darker, bet then fades into a brassy mess.
IMG_0551.jpeg

A bit of snooping. Doesn’t look like they have a uniform.

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_0551.jpeg

A bit of snooping. Doesn’t look like they have a uniform.
I’ve been doing the same, the man and woman who owns it he was once a builder and she’s a reporter for the local paper in Stevenage. I’m wondering if Begda is hoping she’ll get written about in the paper by her so she can get a blue tick on TikTok maybe? Just a thought 🤔

May 22, 2024
Australia
Has she got a Dyson now? She’s deffo been reading comments about her straw head. Nothing will change the fact that her hair is s! She needs to cut it all off and start again without that sty brassy box dye. She gets compliments when she’s just dyed it because it’s darker, bet then fades into a brassy mess.
She’s borrowed Mine’s but she is definitely begging for one. Dyson don’t gift people like Beg.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
you know ... maybe Sevda took a job as social media manager/doing the social media for Kolay Grill to make extra money and that's why she's posting them. the replies in her comments sound a lotttt like how she talks, and the screenshot is something she would do, too. she just doesn't want to admit she needed a second job!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
you know ... maybe Sevda took a job as social media manager/doing the social media for Kolay Grill to make extra money and that's why she's posting them. the replies in her comments sound a lotttt like how she talks, and the screenshot is something she would do, too. she just doesn't want to admit she needed a second job!
I don’t believe the restaurant would care about Tattle unless they were friends or involved with Begda in some way

Mar 2, 2024
Whoever is running social media for Kolay Grill needs to think about how this is coming across.

It's incredibly unprofessional for a business to carry on like this. They shouldn't be getting involved in Internet drama. It is extremely weird that they're getting so involved and calling her a celebrity, she just isn't. Something stinks about the whole thing. Whatever it is, it will come out so they'd do better to just be honest now.

Also no, I don't believe for a second that their orders go up when sevda posts. They want us to believe people are sitting at home waiting for her to post what she's having before they decide what to eat? And they all happen to live within their delivery radius too? Pull the other one!
ETA: (This reminds me of an item selling out at a supermarket and Sevda's sister/mum telling her it's because she mentioned it in a haul video.. can't remember details but they are that deluded to believe they have that level of influence lol)

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Whoever is running social media for Kolay Grill needs to think about how this is coming across.

It's incredibly unprofessional for a business to carry on like this. They shouldn't be getting involved in Internet drama. It is extremely weird that they're getting so involved and calling her a celebrity, she just isn't. Something stinks about the whole thing. Whatever it is, it will come out so they'd do better to just be honest now.

Also no, I don't believe for a second that their orders go up when sevda posts. They want us to believe people are sitting at home waiting for her to post what she's having before they decide what to eat? And they all happen to live within their delivery radius too? Pull the other one!
They need to not get involved with stuff like this, no business does stuff like that 🥴

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh what to say about last night 🤦🏽‍♀️too much so I'll (try to) keep it simple!
Kolay Grill stfu and do off. Embarrassing yourselves defending this beg and posting comments from TL. Totally EMBARRASSING.
Sedation you mug. Second job while your missus sits on her fat arse all day. No other reason to cover that logo.
Hippo is absolutely vile. Gluttonous pig snorting it all up smacking those non existent lips. Eating like she had to in secret like someone was going to steal it from her.
Hairy pervert equally as vile. How excited can a grown man get over a "don-eerr" (said the Turkish way this time). Annoying prick.
As for Beggy. Posting those messages and the receipt? Ah did someone need some attention last night poor thing get the fing violins out.
Up at 4 with anxiety? do right off and dare she jump on that bandwagon (saw that horrid fake Aimee's post yesterday and couldn't believe what I was watching). We all know why you were up at 4. Delete delete delete. No wonder you look like s you fing mess of a woman.

They were all in cahoots last night with that takeaway. Embarrassing. Imagine that life eh. I always have to remind myself though how jealous I am as keep forgetting.

Sevda once again. do off.

Mar 2, 2024
Lamb from Kolay Grill? Is there even more undeclared food from the takeaway lockup? So the fridge is stocked with food for Sedation on top of what they were gifted last night? They had in excess of £51.00 of free food. Very strange business to lose money on orders, don't think they could pitch the business to Dragon's Den!

Attachments

• more undec.jpg
    more undec.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 18
Mar 2, 2024
Lamb from Kolay Grill? Is there even more undeclared food from the takeaway lockup? So the fridge is stocked with food for Sedation on top of what they were gifted last night? They had in excess of £51.00 of free food. Very strange business to lose money on orders, don't think they could pitch the business to Dragon's Den!
They’ll be bankrupt by the end of the year if they keep gifting Begda and co