Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What I don’t understand is, okay it’s the dad’s birthday and like she says in her video his idea of the perfect holiday is beach pool food and repeat, which is all fine.
However, why doesn’t Sevda do something with her child? Rather than getting pissed by the pool all day.
I bet ela is sat there on the lounger on her iPad all day.
Sevda can’t even be bothered to take her round to the kids pool. That child must be so bored, it’s not like Sevda is in the pool with her.
Sevda never does anything with Ela. Eia WILL know what her friends do on holiday with their parents - go on water slides, go to children’s entertainment, fairs, build sandcastles, go in the sea, boat rides, go to big parks, etc, etc. So sad.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She's really pissing me off. Why does she have to be in everyone else's Tiktoks? And that high voice she puts on when she thinks she's being funny thinking she's a Cockney followed by that fing annoying high pitched laugh she only does after a drink or three. Absolutely loves herself. Would shag herself if she could. Irritating t.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just watched the dad’s Chinese food buffet. He says it’s not very nice, so sev grabs some of his chicken and tries it for herself. Her dad says (after she’s helped herself to his food) ‘try it’. Why doesn’t she wait for him to offer and if he doesn’t then why does she need to grab his food, just get some from the buffet. He looked really annoyed tbh, don’t blame him. In his birthday meal, he takes one of Mines calamari, and sevdashian buts in and says he can have some of hers. She’s constantly butting into her dad’s videos. Loves the sound of her own voice.
She’s honestly the worst out of the social media influencers. So fake to the waitress too.

Mar 2, 2024
I just crept the other sister's fb page and she's tagged in a lot of posts from a methodist church.. I wonder did she marry a Christian or something and that's why she's on the outs with the fam? I mean besides the fact that they're all a bunch of creeps and I'd disown them too lol
It can’t be that because they were still on talking terms well after her marriage. There are pictures of them with her kids.

Apr 15, 2024
England
It can’t be that because they were still on talking terms well after her marriage. There are pictures of them with her kids.
Apparently someone joined here saying they knew sev (but wouldn’t be specific about anything). They said the mum and sev kept interfering in the elder daughter’s life so the daughter got fed up and stopped chatting to them. I don’t think that’s true. We all have family issues but you don’t just stop disowning your child and denying their existence unless something serious has happened between them all.

Mar 2, 2024
I have to say I’m finding this holiday odd on various levels. At the time when they booked it last year, she never mentioned it was her “treat”. I cannot imagine Sevda keeping that to herself until now. Also, why have they gone for two weeks? I initially thought they have a lot of family visits and obligations but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Wherever they are in Cyprus seems very lacklustre. I don’t think she’s enjoying it much.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
She's really pissing me off. Why does she have to be in everyone else's Tiktoks? And that high voice she puts on when she thinks she's being funny thinking she's a Cockney followed by that fing annoying high pitched laugh she only does after a drink or three. Absolutely loves herself. Would shag herself if she could. Irritating t.
I know, she's really annoyed me today! Just everything about her!