Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I agree, Mine is more relaxed and easy going. She’s probably quite pleasant for her parents to be able to relax and have maybe decent intelligent conversations together. Whereas Sevda is bossy, talks all the time and wants attention.

I think if Mine had a 7 year old daughter, she’d be more balanced, educated, shown more attention & hold more age appropriate life skills than Ela.
Yeah if mine had a daughter I do think she would be well more balanced. Ela had to compete with her mums phones for attention. Her parents definitely relax more with mine. She is just happy to be in their company and not shout and fake laugh. She’s deffo so bossy and demands the attention it’s embarrassing

Mar 8, 2024
Ah ffs
. I'm about to order a Chinese... my appetite has come back after 5 days due to a horrible cold virus ... I think it may well have disappeared again 😕 🤣
I’m the same with some horrible bug. Can’t shift it. It’s fing floored me. Ordering a Chinese and have ciders in the fridge. I hope your Chinese is delicious my dear. You deserve it xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Doormat Mummy’s swollen feet look painful. It looks like gout.
Jesus Christ, I had this for over a year and half and to the legs as well, and it is so painful I became house bound, it wasn’t till I had surgery in March that my legs and feet have come back to normal, I had every test going on the NHS and showed nothing, but once I was been given blood thinners they went down and know are normal, she really needs medical advice asap and if they are like that for flying as well och

Mar 2, 2024
The raw eggs were disgusting, and the cooked omelette didn't look much better.

I'm sure the buffet in general is fine bug raving about everything being soo delicious when it's just... dodgy eggs, unidentified (by the dad's own admission) cheeses and pastries, fruit/salad (nothing special stands out there) and your standard cereal... she needs to stop lying to herself. I'm not sure is she trying to convince herself or her viewers that it's the best food ever 😂
She’s a braggart and she likes feeling like people are envious or jealous of her. So she has to big up anything she eats and does as being the “best ever”.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The video she’s posted where her mum is PISSED OFF, I don’t think that’s very nice. She laughing like a dickhead taking the piss out of her mum, her mums angry and she’s posted it online.
She a fing dumb b Sevda is. Honestly this woman is fing horrible.

And wow what was the end of that video, taking the piss out of the twolls saying that they’re fake, and something about a salad for mine. Hahahaa SEVDA IS TRIGGERED!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
The video she’s posted where her mum is PISSED OFF, I don’t think that’s very nice. She laughing like a dickhead taking the piss out of

her mum, her mums angry and she’s posted it online.
She a fing dumb b Sevda is. Honestly this woman is fing horrible.
I’d have lashed the banana cake at sevda the stupid irritating t