Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
WHAT THE do is that latest post all about??? Clearly she's pissed her Mum off by saying she can't take that cabin case like the know-it-all she is so she's proving to her she's wrong. Do not like Doormat but love to see that t put in her place.
WHAT THE do is that voice at the end?? Why is she talking like that? Does she think she's funny in some way?? What's the accent about?
My goodness the cringe factor is through the roof she makes me so embarrassed for her.

Carry on trying to laugh & clapback at us twolls Sev it's so weak you achieve nothing except making yourself look like an even bigger t than you do on a daily basis anyway. And we all know you don't really find it funny with your references to fake and greedy. We live in your head rent free and 24/7 😂 you made that clear by posting that end bit 😂 fing tramp.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
WHAT THE do is that latest post all about??? Clearly she's pissed her Mum off by saying she can't take that cabin case like the know-it-all she is so she's proving to her she's wrong. Do not like Doormat but love to see that t put in her place.
WHAT THE do is that voice at the end?? Why is she talking like that? Does she think she's funny in some way?? What's the accent about?
My goodness the cringe factor is through the roof she makes me so embarrassed for her.

Carry on trying to laugh & clapback at us twolls Sev it's so weak you achieve nothing except making yourself look like an even bigger t than you do on a daily basis anyway. And we all know you don't really find it funny with your references to fake and greedy. We live in your head rent free and 24/7 😂 you made that clear by posting that end bit 😂 fing tramp.
Rent free baby 🥳🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

All the way through that video she sounds drunk. From start to finish. Poor ela has to grow up around that vile woman.

Mar 2, 2024

💯 she had pissed her mom off beforehand. Sounds like she was confusing hand luggage/personal item with cabin luggage and telling her mom her carryon was too big. And just generally giving the mom a hard time over how much she’d packed. And her mom was proving her wrong. She has such an abrasive personality. Her voice at the very end reminded me of Fatalicious’ live when she was drunk off her head and shouting “scroll on”.

Apr 15, 2024
England
That mum video was a snapshot of how the family are in reality. Her mum was really and truly ready to kill someone. When she said she’s keeping quiet cos she can’t get a word was very telling, I bet she gets really annoyed at sev. Sev antagonising her about the luggage , glad her mum showed her the measurements. Imagine being stuck for 2 weeks on the holiday with her. Going away with family for a quite a long time can either make you become even closer or by the end of it you just want to kill each other.

Mar 8, 2024
The video she’s posted where her mum is PISSED OFF, I don’t think that’s very nice. She laughing like a dickhead taking the piss out of

her mum, her mums angry and she’s posted it online.
She a fing dumb b Sevda is. Honestly this woman is fing horrible.
I’d have lashed the banana cake at sevda the stupid irritating t

Mar 2, 2024
So disrespectful.. if I ever upset my mum like that I certainly wouldn’t be laughing and would absolutely not be recording it.. even her dad was not happy.. I don’t know how doormat tolerates all the bullshit and I’m glad she reacted - she should be.. she just shouldn’t have it recorded. Sevda is truly a vile human being..truly, truly vile

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’m the same with some horrible bug. Can’t shift it. It’s fing floored me. Ordering a Chinese and have ciders in the fridge. I hope your Chinese is delicious my dear. You deserve it xx
You too my lovely! I managed a decent amount, along with several wines ... absolutely about to be out for the count very shortly ( after I've caught up on here of course 😆) 😘😘 xx

Mar 8, 2024
You too my lovely! I managed a decent amount, along with several wines ... absolutely about to be out for the count very shortly ( after I've caught up on here of course 😆) 😘😘 xx
I demolished mine. Couldn’t taste it but it was ate. Along with one cider and then conked out on the couch 😂😂😂 in bed catching up here now. Xx

May 22, 2024
Australia
Whole family is fed really. I can’t believe her stupid followers think that it was funny to treat her mum like that. I don’t like any of them, but that really was mean to be “taking the piss out of her”. No one can stand up to Begda so they just don’t say anything to her and the cycle continues. She sounded drunk which continued into the evening. You can tell because her voice goes husky and starts breaking up. She is becoming extremely unlikeable by the day.