Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Let’s get one thing straight (in my own head!) I hate them all, I actually think they’re a family of dumb ss, annoying fs with no manners but…..but…..
This holiday, I have come to despise Sevda, actually hate, everything that’s said on here and more, I can not stand the woman.
And as I said, I hate the whole family but the rest of them are less annoying to me at the moment, and I think it may have something to do with JUST HOW BAD Sevda is on this holiday, and how apparent it is that the rest of her family find her annoying are frustrated by her.
Seeing them around her and how they act and how mine is having indirect digs, makes me hate them less (yes I still hate them) but less.

This is a brain dump and i can’t explain it but I am comforted in knowing her family probably really hate her too.

She has acted so so so needy and me me me this holiday, when in fact they would have had such a nice time without her there.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This! I agree 100%! I completely see this. Someone mentioned here about when her mom was bringing cappuccinos for her and “Daddy”
If you go back and watch this. She asks her if the coffee is for the dad and the mom freezes for a sec before saying yes.She actually looks scared. I think they all walk on eggshells around her. Money can really change people.
I bet Begda was annoyed the coffee wasn’t for her and she had to get one herself

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I bet Begda was annoyed the coffee wasn’t for her and she had to get one herself

I can't actually see the problem with doormat getting her husband a coffee... when hubby and I are on holiday we get each other things, I get the coffee he gets the juice, if one of us are going up to the buffet breakfast and other wants something we will fetch for one another!! (we don't do AI or HB, the most is BB) ... its just shows her up for greedy, selfish person she is!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Those stupid awful fing sunglasses!
I hope they fall in the sea and she never finds them.
IMG_0656.png
Sorry, is she using “Another Day in Paradise” as background music to her Ig story of her on a boat on holiday??

What an inappropriate song choice 🥴 Obviously didn’t spend longer than a second picking a song and was looking for something “paradise” themed… Absolute moron. Ah yes a song about not ignoring homeless people and Sevda’s laughing like a simpleton in the accompanying picture 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I can't actually see the problem with doormat getting her husband a coffee... when hubby and I are on holiday we get each other things, I get the coffee he gets the juice, if one of us are going up to the buffet breakfast and other wants something we will fetch for one another!! (we don't do AI or HB, the most is BB) ... its just shows her up for greedy, selfish person she is!
Same, do this for whoever I am on holiday with and vice versa… I guess madam things everyone should be waiting on her hand and foot though

Mar 8, 2024
This! I agree 100%! I completely see this. Someone mentioned here about when her mom was bringing cappuccinos for her and “Daddy”
If you go back and watch this. She asks her if the coffee is for the dad and the mom freezes for a sec before saying yes.She actually looks scared. I think they all walk on eggshells around her. Money can really change people.
I said about it last week.. she takes the piss out of her mum for getting the dad a coffee when really that’s just what couples do. She doesn’t do it for sedat cus they aren’t happy. She rips the s out of her mum Cus she’s jealous of thier relationship and the fact they are happy

Mar 8, 2024
Let’s get one thing straight (in my own head!) I hate them all, I actually think they’re a family of dumb ss, annoying fs with no manners but…..but…..
This holiday, I have come to despise Sevda, actually hate, everything that’s said on here and more, I can not stand the woman.
And as I said, I hate the whole family but the rest of them are less annoying to me at the moment, and I think it may have something to do with JUST HOW BAD Sevda is on this holiday, and how apparent it is that the rest of her family find her annoying are frustrated by her.
Seeing them around her and how they act and how mine is having indirect digs, makes me hate them less (yes I still hate them) but less.

This is a brain dump and i can’t explain it but I am comforted in knowing her family probably really hate her too.

She has acted so so so needy and me me me this holiday, when in fact they would have had such a nice time without her there.
This holiday has shown sevda completely for what she is and how she is. Her family are all idiots for letting her speak to them the way she does. She’s bought them things and paid for things so she makes them feel like they owe her. She’s a fing horrible witch. I couldn’t stand her anyway but after this holiday I actually fing despise her. I’d love to see her in person and tell her some truths. She’s a bossy, bullying narcissist. They all look so fed up of her. And I actually don’t blame them. They need to distance themselves from her. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the reason the other one doesn’t go near them and the mum dad and mine took this fs side. Big mistake if that’s the case cus sevda is one horrible cow

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I said about it last week.. she takes the piss out of her mum for getting the dad a coffee when really that’s just what couples do. She doesn’t do it for sedat cus they aren’t happy. She rips the s out of her mum Cus she’s jealous of thier relationship and the fact they are happy
100% bet she resents couples who are actually happy and looking out for each other

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Do people still use the phrase ‘be sure to’ anymore?
Sevda uses it in her adverts sometimes when she’s reading off her paper and it sounds so 1995.

IMG_0657.png

Apr 15, 2024
England
I get the feeling she feels so emotionally empty and that’s why she’s bitter. We’ve touched on here before that she uses food and alcohol to mask that emptiness. There is no love in her marriage. But one of the biggest things missing with her and Sedat is loyalty and respect. She slags him off to the world of social media and that in itself is a massive lack of respect. So when she sees other couples in love (her parents, Kuki and Tom, her friends’ relationships), I think she must get deeply jealous. Her and sedat have a brother/sister relationship. She must massively crave for a loving partner and it is manifesting in ways that are detrimental to all areas of her life not least her daughters. She really needs to sort herself out.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Do people still use the phrase ‘be sure to’ anymore?
Sevda uses it in her adverts sometimes when she’s reading off her paper and it sounds so 1995.

IMG_0657.png
The actual language and gramma is atrocious!! 'Be sure to check out the North London hospice at the Turkish Cypriot festival there will be raffles and goodies' 🙈 There are capital letters missing from Hospice and Festival and there should be a comma after festival...apart from the the actual sentence wording :oops:

Mar 2, 2024

Hairy also had a few annoyed reactions directed towards Sevda while he was eating. She was either making comments, talking throughout his video or constantly taking food off his plate.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
What a load of fing pigs and the way that Hippo is looking at the cakes.
IMG_0161.jpeg IMG_0162.jpeg IMG_0164.jpeg IMG_0165.jpeg IMG_0168.jpeg IMG_0169.jpeg IMG_0170.jpeg
This was truly the grossest thing to watch. Why are you swapping saliva with your family. I would be so annoyed and grossed out if someone picked off my plate. It’s a buffet you losers just go grab a slice of cake and eat it! So gross 🤢🤢 and Begda, we see you, we know you avoid the camera when there is no filter on. You’re so obvious

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Me and my husband do it, don’t see a problem tbh but she is that selfish that mummy isn’t wiping her arse xxx