Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Someone on Tattle said Ewa has missed the school disco and class picture day while on this vacation. ☹️
I have blocked out any identifying info of the school but LOL at these 2 items on the schol’s newsletter this week. Imagine Sevda going in to talk about her career 😂😂😂 Bet they are PISSED she’s brining down their attendance stats.

Attachments

• IMG_7167.jpeg
    IMG_7167.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 44

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Her sister mentioned a while ago that her and Sevda were going to Tunisia later in the year. I can tell you now, the uncultured chav is going to HATE it there 🤪
She might like it there. The men are very very very friendly! She will get the attention she wants.
They will flirt and want anyone so right up Sevdas street the tramp.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
HOIII GOYZZZ HOPE EWE AWL WEWW

i haven’t been on here in aaages as it’s been my birthday, and unlike some narcissists of the world, i actually put my phone down and enjoy it rather than filming every little thing. sad

also, just read on begda’s TT that some woman at the hotel pinched ela? what in the world 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Not a fing chance that dinner was stan-nin she's such a lying bastard! One minute everything was delicious (her face said otherwise) literally the next sentence she didn't like the lamb (or whatever the do this is that looks like some sort of animals dick 😂) And 100% that salmon was drier than her fanny. But the chicken was lavvly because it had saaaaaaawse on it. She fing HATES it and I'm absolutely loving it 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-26-19-15-36-387_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-26-19-15-36-387_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 30
Mar 2, 2024
This person needs to chill. Of all the tragedies happening worldwide right now, Sevda having a s time because she’s a cheap, entitled b isn’t one of them. “My heart goes out to all of you” - get a fing grip.
What do they mean "do you feel comfortable going into more depth" ?! It's a complaint and a whinge, it's not like she's speaking out against a dictatorship lol

How much more depth does anyone need, it's clearly trivial stuff, with a heavy helping of just not liking that she has to share the space with other people. That was also obvious from that day she complained about other children being there when she didn't expect it.

Mar 2, 2024
Not a fing chance that dinner was stan-nin she's such a lying bastard! One minute everything was delicious (her face said otherwise) literally the next sentence she didn't like the lamb (or whatever the do this is that looks like some sort of animals dick 😂) And 100% that salmon was drier than her fanny. But the chicken was lavvly because it had saaaaaaawse on it. She fing HATES it and I'm absolutely loving it 😂😂😂😂😂
Omg I saw the dad's video and was trying to work out what the meat was, and then he said beef?! It looked rank.
She only had the chicken to prove a point after everyone commented that her dad didn't like it haha

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Someone on Tattle said Ewa has missed the school disco and class picture day while on this vacation. ☹️
That is so sad! However, Ela missing the school class picture will portray an accurate picture of the class….Ela is often missing from the classroom a lot of the time…instead she’s in bed somewhere abroad, missing her breakfast due to her hungover mother!