Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Ok… she is so fing dim.. it didn’t need to be a 10 part docu-series on how to make lasagna. Also.. the meat was too watery 🤢 the sauce had too much milk and she doesn’t need to drown every layer in extra grated cheese… if it tastes so “stunnin” why the need to add chili sauce! Lasagna isn’t meant to be chilli!

Also.. why is this not something she could have made when her SIL came over and dropped wocco.. as a nice thank you and home cooked and could have had the rest for dinner.. instead she gets a small dominoes instead… it doesn’t make any sense…

Everything this women does is always awkward and back to front.. she uses 100 dishes to do anything! No wonder he dishwasher packed it in.. for example… when cutting up Ewa’s tomatos and cucumber because she likes it different.. put it straight on the plate she will be eating off.. instead they (she probably told Sedat too) cut it, put it in a bowl and then put it on a plate.. just fing awkward..

While I’m in a whinge why can’t she put the fing salad and garlic bread on the table and they serve up what they want.. she is an absolute control freak!

That hot sauce thing where she was hoping Sedat would go get the sauce is how this women acts in every way of her life, manipulating and cunning and a fing snake

Mar 2, 2024
well I think I got blocked today. I’ve never even commented on a video. I just keep liking all the negative comments 😂
I was blocked because I said something on falasious page once by Sevda and not falasious so I created a new account and used the blocked one to s her off everywhere because there is nothing she can go about it and I switch between the two now 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Ok for real this family need to get over the hotel… mine is back (notice food positioning didn’t help the waistline) and she is still banging on about the hotel and how she is going to do a seperate video on it.. get the do over it.. people have bad experiences.. for god sake just move in.. started saying they asked for a tip (possibly a cultural thing) and some of the guest were rude (do you want the hotel to put them in fing time out) and the drinks didn’t arrive togeffer.. seriously.. it seems to be a moan about little things and nothing bad really happened.. move the do on! Oh and she didn’t even pay for the holiday apparently.. it was fwee - yet still complaining. Please and fing thank you!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve just looked at the reviews and nobody has mentioned having food poisoning, how come it was just Mine with food poisoning and none of the other family members?
I was thinking the same, it is so obvious this is a set up her speech on the hotel etc and people recommending it, and the bit when she said she doesn’t no what else to say, oh she has been told to say this and how the do does she no it was alleged food poisoning did she see a doctor have a sample done, and if you have had food poisoning no why on earth would you shove all that on your gob, she rammed everything to anything in her big fat gob, this is done for money back it’s so obvious.
Looks like the almighty Begda has told her what to say as well and how long to stay of social media
Sick the lot of them they need help professional at that. No morals no standards just plain free loading lying FAT fs
And is morbidly obese, nothing nice about any of them