Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I thought her lasagna looked pretty s ... until I watched Big Bison Becki Jones make Spaghetti Bolognese.... utterly diabolical. Please go and check it out - it makes Sevdas bolognese sauce look 10 times better. You won't be disappointed !
Itā€™s so watery. Couldnā€™t watch it past the first glimpse of the watery sauce had to turn it off.

Mar 8, 2024
Just some of that se from bespoke by Jai.. yet another drink bottle to hide her alcohol when she tells us she is having water and some baby clothes for the baby of the family šŸ˜‚
She doesnā€™t drink water. Her tongue proves that. The nois did her dry mouth as well proves it.
Bespoke by jai gifts the wrong people. Like that slate woman. And the others who send these dickheads loads of s. They donā€™t use and itā€™s never seen again. Sevda most probably sells hers on. Tight t

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I was thinking the same, it is so obvious this is a set up her speech on the hotel etc and people recommending it, and the bit when she said she doesnā€™t no what else to say, oh she has been told to say this and how the do does she no it was alleged food poisoning did she see a doctor have a sample done, and if you have had food poisoning no why on earth would you shove all that on your gob, she rammed everything to anything in her big fat gob, this is done for money back itā€™s so obvious.
Looks like the almighty Begda has told her what to say as well and how long to stay of social media
Sick the lot of them they need help professional at that. No morals no standards just plain free loading lying FAT fs
And is morbidly obese, nothing nice about any of them
She is far more likely to have contracted food poisoning from the sweaty cheese and manky foods they brought home in their suitcases. Festering bacteria amongst their s stained knickers.

Mar 2, 2024
Good Mawning my lovelies šŸ˜Š
Good Morning Coffee GIF by Cinthanie

Mar 2, 2024
She really is so fing thick.. check out the captionā€¦ ā€œa surprise turnt upā€ā€¦ itā€™s ā€œturnedā€ you dumb b. The clothes look like belong on a baby.. quite fitting really for how she treats Ewaā€¦
hahaha she's corrected it now

it makes me so mad when she does that "let's have our first sip of coffee together" bit, NO ONE IS WAITING WITH THEIR COFFEE FOR YOU TO POST BEFORE THEY DRINK IT SEVDA plz stop, thank you.

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched the PAT lunch video

i'm in a bad mood so i'm just going to say it, that child is going to be fat by the time she hits puberty, and will look just like her auntie by adulthood. there is no need for jam sandwiches (NO nutritional value), cookies, cakes AND popcorn all in one meal for anyone, let alone an 8 year old or whatever she is now. it isn't "balance" because there's a bit of fruit on the side, that is not what balanced meal is.

EDIT - just a quick edit, being fat isn't the issue, it's the long term implications for her health. my point is, just because she's a skinny kid now doesn't mean that will last, and i'm certain that the fact she's skinny is why sevda thinks this is ok

Mar 8, 2024
hahaha she's corrected it now

it makes me so mad when she does that "let's have our first sip of coffee together" bit, NO ONE IS WAITING WITH THEIR COFFEE FOR YOU TO POST BEFORE THEY DRINK IT SEVDA plz stop, thank you.
Hahahaha absolutely no one is waiting for her to have her coffee with her stupid bracelet dangling and her stupid claw hands holding the handle with free fingers. No sevdas pack it in. Bad as Aimee and first sip of the day and her stupid winks