Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
That really pisses me off ! Chances are the majority of us have already had our first sip of coffee/tea/water etc at the crack of dawn when we get up to get ready for work/ sort kids out etc. I wonder if there are some actual saddos that do sit there and wait for the likes of her and Aimee and do have their first sip with them. It wouldn't surprise me !
So wait a minute. Sheā€™s copying that ā€œletā€™s have the first sip togevvaā€ from someone else?! Is there anything original about her?

Apr 15, 2024
England
WTF was that makeup video, it was like a 10 year old doing makeup for the first time. Talking rubbish asking shall I do this, shall I do that. I donā€™t have the Vavron makeup she was using but I even I knew it was a pump and she totally opened it the wrong way. It looks very similar to the Iconic London shimmer, which I have and its really good. Sheā€™s obsessed with dying her hair, she needs to grow out the colour and get a deep conditioning treatment

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Why is she rubbing everything into her skin with that sponge?
And since when did she use fenty? I think mine has had an influence on her big sister šŸ˜‚

That get ready with me was all over the place.
What a fing mess that woman is.

Sheā€™s defo been reading on here!

Theyā€™re going out tonight (we mentioned that yesterday)
Her wrinkles (someone mentioned that here too today or yesterday)
No wonder she doesnā€™t do many ā€œget ready with meā€ videos, 1. She doesnā€™t know how to do makeup or know what product is what, and 2. Filter wonā€™t work that up-close šŸ˜‚

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda is trying to promote a product that she has done NO research on AGAIN!
She doesnā€™t know how to use it and Stephanie has commented saying itā€™s a pump.

Youā€™re so fing thick and stupid Sevda.
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
Just hilarious made to look a t again lol šŸ˜‚

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her management have told her to start doing make up videos now as thatā€™s what gets views!!! What a hideous application of makeup. Canā€™t believe sheā€™s got a Fenty foundation. b is too tight to buy it herself!
Have also noticed asking questions for interaction more comments more Ā£Ā£Ā£, shall I dye my eyebrows wtaf this you ask if you do a live and open the boxes etc, but she is to scared to do a live lol šŸ˜‚ her big fat sister would t be able to control the comments and block at the same time lol šŸ˜‚