Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Anyone else think she wasn’t actually going anywhere tonight? Doormat mummy was in hairy daddy’s EWM so obviously wasn’t round to babysit Ela. I think she made it up to use the blush in a video and probs is sat on her sofa guzzling wine refreshing comments! Since when has she ever gone out for dinner and not filmed every single disgusting chew?!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Anyone else think she wasn’t actually going anywhere tonight? Doormat mummy was in hairy daddy’s EWM so obviously wasn’t round to babysit Ela. I think she made it up to use the blush in a video and probs is sat on her sofa guzzling wine refreshing comments! Since when has she ever gone out for dinner and not filmed every single disgusting chew?!

Since when has she ever gone out that wasn’t paid for.

Mar 2, 2024
The ad! "It's my go-to dessert" and "it's only 89 calories, so I'm not compromising my wellness goals"

I know it's an ad and to some degree you need to suspend your belief but she's just blatantly lying 😅 she's never eaten aero mousses or whatever they are, and she doesn't have wellness goals. What's another 89 calories on top of all the cheese and butter she's consumed already by thar point!

Mar 2, 2024
Me 💯 She wasn’t going out - it was just a script for her TikTok shop ad.