Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So she’s gone to this book release for the food. Tomorrow she will say she’s supporting people and that’s why she went but judging by her instagram, she went to eat.

Sevda will only ever go anywhere if it is free and has free food. She would never get money out of her pocket ever. Stingy b.

And she’s sleeping in the spare room hey, looks like sedat claimed his bed back then.

She’ll be up all night blocking the twolls.

Mar 2, 2024
I’m still stuck on that Dyson air wrap. I wonder if Begda was gifted it but she passed it on to Mine back when she was obsessed with using her straighteners. Let’s be for real - she probably also couldn’t figure out how to use the Dyson in the first place. FF to now with her damaged hair and not wanting to use those straighteners any longer. Maybe she tried the Dyson and liked it and asked for it back. I always found it odd that Mine would shell out $$$ for it. But this would explain how Mine got it and why Sevda was able to take it off her.

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda, I know you read here so I suggest watching this video.
Maybe do something similar with your family.
It will help ela too.

This mum as well stopped showing her children because she became aware of what and who is looking at thirst videos and elected to keep her children safe.. another thing she could consider.. but won’t

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
This mum as well stopped showing her children because she became aware of what and who is looking at thirst videos and elected to keep her children safe.. another thing she could consider.. but won’t
Yes, she stopped showing her children about a year ago and lost some followers because of it, but she gained my respect for her choice.