Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I just can’t get over how s she looks whilst having so many free (high end) products at her disposal. For someone that sits on their arse all day doing so little, how does she look so grey and haggard constantly?
because she is a nasty b of a woman and the evilness is manifesting physically. she’ll be a hunchback OAP before ewa turns 10 lol

Apr 15, 2024
England
SHE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY DOES NOT GET OUT MUCH!!! What the hell was she thinking being SO hyped up at a simple book launch?!!! She’s now wide spread KNOWN (😉🤣) for always crazily ACTING like she’s some kind of marketing sales celebrity (!🤣) when out at night or in a restaurant, carrying out a review of the evening as if it will be published! Also, like her thoughts on food are of top chef worthy! 🤣 She’s laughed at also the way she’s running around with her phone, laughing with that cackle and being loud, introducing everyone on video….and even weirder (!!), introducing them as her ‘friends’ (always a big sign of an unhinged person WITHOUT friends!). You’d think she was high on drugs or at the very least, NOT had just one glass of Rose like she tried to say in this morning’s video! People she was calling out to and calling them “Darlings”, looked uncomfortable and the 2 Dr’s looked like they thought she was nuts. Sevda, you don’t seem to know, but calling people “darling”, outside of towards other chavvy people like yourself, is an ‘ick’ to people and seen as offensive to some. It’s belittling them and making out you are way more familiar to them than you actually are in reality.

WHY can’t you just leave your phone in your bag like most people, and just enjoy the evening??? You just came across, so I hear from 2 people who were there, like you are quite ‘simple’ and have zero social awareness. Again, confirming what’s out there being said of you at these events. And apparently your hair & makeup were terrible!

By the way Sevda, have you considered why you were invited?? Listen carefully…

Dr Chintal is trying to market & sell her book.

Who is KNOWN for videoing & posting up EVERY night they go out on, rare as those night out are for you Sevda! And who is addicted to their phone & TikTok? AND who runs around like a giggly teenager bigging up people as her ‘fwends’ and promoting what those ‘fwends’ do/have achieved on those videos?? And who is KNOWN for the singing & praising of those achievements by showing the products (book/food) and sampling (gobbling up) the products (food!) on the videos? And then proclaiming the food is “stunning”???

ANSWER: YOU!
😉
Was there any other tea on her from the people that were there? Be interesting to know, can’t believe she went for seconds on the food. Why can’t she be polite and just have a little bit.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She’s put the pictures up.

CLUTTER!

Too many pictures! You don’t need pictures on every single wall on every bit of wall.
Argh too much.
Who the do buys the art for their house from the range 😂😂😂

She’s just come back from Cyprus, I bet she could have bought some really nice prints or even original paintings for a reasonable price. She’s such a scruff it’s unbelievable.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The pictures!!! TOTALLY TACKY!!!!!! Her SIL may have helped her but UNLIKE her SIL….Sevda, you have bought 4 all in one go that are CHEAP and plastic rubbish from The Range!!!! Kuki (SIL) appreciates proper art work and has built her collection up throughout years & years! They are quality pieces of art! Not plastic tack! Oh dear Sevda!! 🤣😂 And WHEN are those awful throws coming off the sofas??? They really look awful because it’s what is done in an old peoples home big lounge! The idea is that the old might have toilet accidents on them!! Does Sedat soil his pants?? You only need a small blanket if you don’t want Rocco on the sofa when he’s wet or needs a bath. Just use a small dog blanket for when he wants to lay on the sofa.

Mar 2, 2024
Can I see? Screen shots even haha
Just put @sevda.ela in the search bar and her TikTok videos will come up, I hope it works

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She hasn't really shown that shower of s living room having had such a busy day putting that 'art' up as if it's some kind of achievement has she 😂😂 do me it looks horrendous 😂😂 why oh why does she have no style or class?! And why won't she get rid of those vile rugs?! fing tramp honestly. Coming on fanking "you guys" for evryfink "she's" been able to do. do you Sevda fing beg. It looks fing s.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Someone on here asked me if there was any other info on Sevda from the 2 people I know who were at that book launch…the one that Sevda was at (I can’t find the comment on here who asked me).

Anyway, the answer is …

They said she ate ALOT, she made people feel awkward by her ‘darling’ talk and her fake over-familiarity and she is fatter (body & face) in real life with orangey yellow hair. Also people didn’t like the way she was videoing & taking pictures all the time. Oh, and she’s loud with a terrible laugh. They thought she was ‘simple’ (mentally unstable) and socially unhinged. They said people were turning around to see where the cackle laugh was coming from and her loud over familiar “darling” type talk. The vibe they said she gave out was very annoying. One of them said she’s like that annoying mosquito that you keep hearing in a room and you keep missing it when you go to swat it! Or you think it’s gone or been swatted, then suddenly you hear it again! 😂🙄🤣

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Someone on here asked me if there was any other info on Sevda from the 2 people I know who were at that book launch…the one that Sevda was at (I can’t find the comment on here who asked me).

Anyway, the answer is …

They said she ate ALOT, she made people feel awkward by her ‘darling’ talk and her fake over-familiarity and she is fatter (body & face) in real life with orangey yellow hair. Also people didn’t like the way she was videoing & taking pictures all the time. Oh, and she’s loud with a terrible laugh. They thought she was ‘simple’ (mentally unstable) and socially unhinged. They said people were turning around to see where the cackle laugh was coming from and her loud over familiar “darling” type talk. The vibe they said she gave out was very annoying. One of them said she’s like that annoying mosquito that you keep hearing in a room and you keep missing it when you go to swat it! Or you think it’s gone or been swatted, then suddenly you hear it again! 😂🙄🤣
It was me that asked. Thanks for the interesting insight