Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She thinks that will up her views?! šŸ˜‚ no, itā€™ll just show how many of your viewers actually agree with the original comment. Letā€™s see how long sheā€™ll leave this one up
I'm on it as wel
She thinks that will up her views?! šŸ˜‚ no, itā€™ll just show how many of your viewers actually agree with the original comment. Letā€™s see how long sheā€™ll leave this one up
I'm on it as well šŸ¤£ Screenshot_20240705_183353_TikTok.jpg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Guys I think she was lurking waiting for ā€œMarniā€ to comment bc sheā€™s somehow blocked the account despite her being blocked. Mustā€™ve sat there waiting for the sliver of the moment she was unblocked for me to comment and go in herself. Oh well, new account it is!
Just go on tempemail and make yourself another account- that's what I do !

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Someone on here asked me if there was any other info on Sevda from the 2 people I know who were at that book launchā€¦the one that Sevda was at (I canā€™t find the comment on here who asked me).

Anyway, the answer is ā€¦

They said she ate ALOT, she made people feel awkward by her ā€˜darlingā€™ talk and her fake over-familiarity and she is fatter (body & face) in real life with orangey yellow hair. Also people didnā€™t like the way she was videoing & taking pictures all the time. Oh, and sheā€™s loud with a terrible laugh. They thought she was ā€˜simpleā€™ (mentally unstable) and socially unhinged. They said people were turning around to see where the cackle laugh was coming from and her loud over familiar ā€œdarlingā€ type talk. The vibe they said she gave out was very annoying. One of them said sheā€™s like that annoying mosquito that you keep hearing in a room and you keep missing it when you go to swat it! Or you think itā€™s gone or been swatted, then suddenly you hear it again! šŸ˜‚šŸ™„šŸ¤£
This tea ā˜•ļø Howling šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She sounds like a right chavvy gobshite

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Koray grill again!! How comes last time they had ordered far more and only paid Ā£21 but this time 8 lahmacun was Ā£39. Look at us trolls who spoke the truth last time when it was gifted food!!

Secondly, we buy lahmacun when we have my parents round and for like 14 lahmacun we get 1 maybe 2 salad for the whole 14. Iā€™ve never heard of 16 dips and 8 salads per serving. Never ever heard any restaurant give one pack of salad for each lahmacun!

Ugly pig!!

Mar 8, 2024
Koray grill again!! How comes last time they had ordered far more and only paid Ā£21 but this time 8 lahmacun was Ā£39. Look at us trolls who spoke the truth last time when it was gifted food!!

Secondly, we buy lahmacun when we have my parents round and for like 14 lahmacun we get 1 maybe 2 salad for the whole 14. Iā€™ve never heard of 16 dips and 8 salads per serving. Never ever heard any restaurant give one pack of salad for each lahmacun!

Ugly pig!!
16 dips and 8 salad?! wtf is with the amounts she gets. Itā€™s not normal