Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
The witch only gets food from there because they throw extra s in.. someone commented on her post that she couldn’t buy groceries at the moment and this one has no self awareness and gets shopping delivered and still gets take away for tea.

She seems to not be able to cope doing anything out her normal routine and because she had to hang some pictures she is now too tired to get tea.. Christ live a day in this house (and others) and you will know busy.. she doesn’t even fing work!

Also.. 💯 if the new s pictures weren’t up I would not have been able to tell the difference before or afters.

If I had to get new art I would go to a lovely market or check out some local artists to support not a shop!

Say “sowce” again you silly b.. change your top you dirty b and do something with that fing hair! I would be too embarrassed to go fing outside with that hair

Attachments

• IMG_8313.png
    IMG_8313.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 39
Mar 2, 2024
I just watched Mine’s eat with me.. this family is so weird.. they all copy what each other is having! Chicken and rice - they all have chicken and rice, one has a pasta dish and they all have a pasta dish.. fing weird! I’m close with my family but would have no clue what they have to tea each night and there is no way this isn’t planned

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
the wall art 🤣 literally the most tackiest chavviest se i’ve ever seen. and she thinks she’s great! i have art on my walls, all cool and funky stuff, and personalised stuff too… not bragging but unlike this divvo i actually know and love popular culture, movies music and art… she knows f all… she’s got no taste because she’s got one brain cell rolling around in that FICK head and it’s only ever thinking about food. disgusting woman.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Oh Begda with her humble brag posts. She likes to lie and pretend to her followers, so they think she’s so nice and relatable, so she can draw in more income and paid ad’s when her numbers are down. That is really sty and unethical behaviour and I don’t know how she sleeps at night. Wait she doesn’t sleep does she as she’s up all night deleting and blocking the twolls!!!

Her house. I actually preferred the old decor before at least it looked brighter. It’s dull and grey just like herself and her life. She also has no originality copying Cinders Wish and the like. It’s a dark house and obviously needs a different colour scheme and don’t get me started on all the tat in the living room. Definitely looks like a nursing home. Don’t forget Kuki gifted her those sofas, so now she’s not happy she can’t get covers for them. Absolute leach. I would be so fing depressed living in that grey house.

I suspect Sedation has done a shift at Kolay Grill tonight to earn some extra money as her income is down.

Her life in the last 48 hours is so cringeworthy. She’s mentally unstable for sure.

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
She absolutely winds me up. Hair saw her video on instagram. No way they give people that much extra food for free. It’s just bad form they give it to her cus she’s a beg. She says it’s her favourite to get her fweebies. The way she eats is never guna be not disgusting to me! The way she slaps her thin lips to get the food out of her teef. She’s hideous. Can’t cope with how fing irritating she is.
Me too! That stupid tongue popping in and out spitting venom!! She did the teeth thing again which is hideous & this is her content , it’s freaky! She is desperate, nothing of any value it’s all me, me, me. Ella wanted to ask her something and she ignored her - so self indulgent. All she is seeing is her mum talk to a phone making silly noises, mooing and doing the same stuff day in and day out.
All she cares about is money and never uses it for Ella to do things like swimming lessons, take her out for the day, play games and have a picnic in the park, I could go on, like the fact she didn’t even get Ella what she had asked for Christmas.

The decor/refurbishments/furniture etc 🤣 is mismatched and it would have been better to get it plastered, ripped off there 🤣 I was getting quotes once and the painter and decorator wanted to line the walls and paint and quoted a lot for one room and we still would have been left with artic ceilings!Not only does plaster look nicer it’s a lot cheaper!!
Makes my blood boil……

Mar 8, 2024
Me too! That stupid tongue popping in and out spitting venom!! She did the teeth thing again which is hideous & this is her content , it’s freaky! She is desperate, nothing of any value it’s all me, me, me. Ella wanted to ask her something and she ignored her - so self indulgent. All she is seeing is her mum talk to a phone making silly noises, mooing and doing the same stuff day in and day out.
All she cares about is money and never uses it for Ella to do things like swimming lessons, take her out for the day, play games and have a picnic in the park, I could go on, like the fact she didn’t even get Ella what she had asked for Christmas.

The decor/refurbishments/furniture etc 🤣 is mismatched and it would have been better to get it plastered, ripped off there 🤣 I was getting quotes once and the painter and decorator wanted to line the walls and paint and quoted a lot for one room and we still would have been left with artic ceilings!Not only does plaster look nicer it’s a lot cheaper!!
Makes my blood boil……
Did she ignore her?! She’s a horror.
Such a bad mum.
Ela won’t know how it behave as a human in public etc cus she sees her mum walking round/sitting eating out or at home talking to her phone. She’s already making the same noises and sticking her tongue out when she eats like sevda 🙈
The living room could be done really nicely but then frows, massive disgusting rug and half of max spielmann stock on walls it looks hideous.

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Did she ignore her?! She’s a horror.
Such a bad mum.
Ela won’t know how it behave as a human in public etc cus she sees her mum walking round/sitting eating out or at home talking to her phone. She’s already making the same noises and sticking her tongue out when she eats like sevda 🙈
The living room could be done really nicely but then frows, massive disgusting rug and half of max spielmann stock on walls it looks hideous.
Yes totally ignored her! & yep the decor 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣