Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I just watched Mine’s eat with me.. this family is so weird.. they all copy what each other is having! Chicken and rice - they all have chicken and rice, one has a pasta dish and they all have a pasta dish.. fing weird! I’m close with my family but would have no clue what they have to tea each night and there is no way this isn’t planned
I had to laugh 😆 when the hungry hippo said “ she always ends up in a mess eating spag Bol” no fing wonder for one the amount you ram in your big fat gob and for two you have to use cutlery in which not one of you know how to use as you are all feral lol 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oooo she looks pissed off today doesn't she 😂😂 is it because you've got the longest ever to do list to get frew today Sev aaaaaahhh hope you're ok you poor thing. One load of washing Asda B&M a docs appt someone's coming to pick up the beanbag write a bweif cook chicken wings and got to walk Wocco today (indicating she might not have yesterday?) My heart is fing bleeding over here. Sedats helping with the washing and entertaining Ela and I'm sure he could also hand a fing beanbag over to someone at the door but no "a lot of the stuff I want to do". Well shut the do up then and get on with it? Instead of sitting on Tiktok with a face on you moaning that weekends are supposed to be for resting. do off.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why is she holding the tissue in her hand all the way through breakfast?
You’ve not used a tissue in 3 years and suddenly you won’t let go of it. That breakfast should have been eaten with a knife and fork, but then again, she would end up ripping it with her fork and stabbing it with the knife.

I just can’t with this thick b.

Mar 2, 2024
Good mowning… oh I have trouble saying mowning so good mowning.. nothing behind those eyes.. I had to laugh when she says weekends are meant for relaxing.. that’s for people who work! She relaxes every ducking day which is why she never knows what day of the fing week it is. While she is out she should get the Ronald McDonald hair looked at

Attachments

• IMG_8316.png
    IMG_8316.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 12

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
A doctors appointment on a Saturday? Is that a thing ? 🤔. The list of things she's reeling off is standard stuff that people do at the weekend is it not ? I've put some washing on, walked the dog , need to nip to the shops, have a bit of a vacuum around etc . I don't feel the need to moan about it . She needs to go to Asda and then to Home Bargains to get some toiletries ... Asda do toiletries ... just get them from there you silly cow ! And use a fing knife and fork !

Mar 2, 2024
"I have got the longerst list ever", she says longest how she says ages 😂

She could have maybe booked the drs appointment for during the week considering she does little else all week? Assuming it's for her of course. Why take an appointment a full time worker might need when you have all week to go? That would free up your day as well for all the oh-so-draining tasks you have 🙄

I also hate when people say the dad is "helping" with their kid - they're a parent also aren't they? They're not helping the mum, they're being a parent?!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
"I have got the longerst list ever", she says longest how she says ages 😂

She could have maybe booked the drs appointment for during the week considering she does little else all week? Assuming it's for her of course. Why take an appointment a full time worker might need when you have all week to go? That would free up your day as well for all the oh-so-draining tasks you have 🙄

I also hate when people say the dad is "helping" with their kid - they're a parent also aren't they? They're not helping the mum, they're being a parent?!
She’s one of those twats that would check into a hospital on FB and when people comment to ask why, would reply something like “I’ll PM you hun” 😂😂

She knows fine well her weirdo fans will fill her comments section with comments asking what’s wrong and if she’s ok because she mentioned the doctors. Attention seeking cow.

Most people with children of a similar age are far busier on the weekends running around between football, swimming, gymnastics etc. She is so out of touch with the real world!

Mar 8, 2024
She’s one of those twats that would check into a hospital on FB and when people comment to ask why, would reply something like “I’ll PM you hun” 😂😂

She knows fine well her weirdo fans will fill her comments section with comments asking what’s wrong and if she’s ok because she mentioned the doctors. Attention seeking cow.

Most people with children of a similar age are far busier on the weekends running around between football, swimming, gymnastics etc. She is so out of touch with the real world!
Anything for attention. It’s pathetic how desperate she is for it off strangers. Mentioned the doctors appointment for people to ask so she ok etc. she’s a predictable prick

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
My son came in once and said he has 'baby sat' the day before, i looked at him a bit puzzled and asked who he had looked after? he said (his child) I went straight back at him and said 'you don't babysit you own children, you care for them, they are yours!!!...I/we babysit as they are not my children!!" he hasn't said it since 🤬

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
It’s not just here ‘darling’ it’s in real life too.
You just don’t know how to speak at all!
Noticed yesterday she really tried hard to say milk properly, now today she’s correcting her ‘good mowwwwwning’ View attachment RPReplay_Final1720256955.mov

Disgusting camel with her facial contortions when she eats, slurping coffee (just like her equally disgusting daddy) and flaring those horrid noseholes. Put two fingers up there and you could hurl her down the aise of a bowling alley, bowling ball nostrils. You could drive a bus up them they're so huge!

Mar 8, 2024
It’s not just here ‘darling’ it’s in real life too.
You just don’t know how to speak at all!
Noticed yesterday she really tried hard to say milk properly, now today she’s correcting her ‘good mowwwwwning’ View attachment RPReplay_Final1720256955.mov
She is the most annoying b. She can’t speak or say lots of words. The way she says mawwwnnnninggg is fake and put on. She does it for attention. Can’t stand her

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_2978.png

Stop lying you stupid t!!
Not stopped what? Run about where? Never stops in the house is not exercise that’s why she has a big gut & arse! Never known anyone so fast on that delete & block button, that’s how she keeps busy. She eats all left overs on Ewas plate off camera. She’s not slim. She rarely shows the lower part of her body so all her fanatic fans think she’s mother Theresa. Just a liar our Begda

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
What a load of arseholes. 😂🤪😂
IMG_0343.jpeg
She really thinks she’s famous . Just like Wickes kitchen sales increased when she had her tacky kitchen done. No one knows who you are love off tiktok like in Cyprus. You couldn’t stand not getting special treatment! Greedy witch! When I describe her to anyone that watches TikTok they know.
All I said was it’s the one with brassy flat hair, monotone when she talks & feral eater,hear every disgusting chewing sound, they know!!!!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
does anyone else think the comments are getting to her now? there are more and more comments exposing her, and they have quite a few likes. she must be crying screaming sting herself that she can’t control the narrative. all she can do is plaster on a fake smile but we can see through it. she does little things like now she’s trying to correct her speaking, obviously reading here. “good mawwwing” fing hell love

really glad she’s upset over the comments. do her x

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
A doctors appointment on a Saturday? Is that a thing ? 🤔. The list of things she's reeling off is standard stuff that people do at the weekend is it not ? I've put some washing on, walked the dog , need to nip to the shops, have a bit of a vacuum around etc . I don't feel the need to moan about it . She needs to go to Asda and then to Home Bargains to get some toiletries ... Asda do toiletries ... just get them from there you silly cow ! And use a fing knife and fork !
Why didn’t the do nut get it on her wonderful sainsbury order