Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda is probably the most ‘out-of-touch-with-the-real-world’ person than anyone else I know. Sad thing is, she has no idea and therefore how ridiculous she sounds when she starts reeling off what she’s got to do in a day. Way LESS than most of us AND as well as those things she is doing today that we are ALL doing also (minus a Saturday Dr appointment?? Lie!)…we all juggle a whole lot MORE in today!! Things like multiple children’s sports/swimming/friends houses activities, as well as our own social activities, bits of DIY, summer fairs, helping aging parents, cooking/cleaning etc, etc. AND many of us don’t have the luxury of leaving our children at home with their Dad or ourself…because BOTH of us are busy running around doing some of the stuff to get done on a Saturday!

Honestly Sevda, WAKE UP!!! Wake up to the REAL WORLD!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Sevda is probably the most ‘out-of-touch-with-the-real-world’ person than anyone else I know. Sad thing is, she has no idea and therefore how ridiculous she sounds when she starts reeling off what she’s got to do in a day. Way LESS than most of us AND as well as those things she is doing today that we are ALL doing also (minus a Saturday Dr appointment?? Lie!)…we all juggle a whole lot MORE in today!! Things like multiple children’s sports/swimming/friends houses activities, as well as our own social activities, bits of DIY, summer fairs, helping aging parents, cooking/cleaning etc, etc. AND many of us don’t have the luxury of leaving our children at home with their Dad or ourself…because BOTH of us are busy running around doing some of the stuff to get done on a Saturday!

Honestly Sevda, WAKE UP!!! Wake up to the REAL WORLD!!!
She has to list her pafetic list of things to do to justify her being tired. When really we all do the s she does amongst our jobs etc.. she is one lazy mare. She’s actually desperate for attention and validation. She’s let TikTok take over her life. She eats like a pig and doesn’t think anything of it. Ignores her kid. Speaks to her husband like s. The list goes on. An actual list sevda, of how vile you are.
The stupid laugh you do to hide your snide behaviour is revolting. Making out the drs appointment is something serious looking for yet more attention. Your life is empty like your head. You are a sneaky bully. You eat fing disgustingly and you are a se mum, wife and daughter. Get a grip and get off TikTok. It’s really brought out the worst in you.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Funny thing is, Sevda says she’s ‘relatable’ yet she never talks about anything but tiny basic boring stuff. She never gives her views on anything, never mentions things that she’s interested in, never says how she is feeling, what she hopes to do next (besides TikTok!) etc. She’s actually gives off a vibe of being a ‘cold’ person who is on here angry, throwing out passive aggressive comments to her followers. A lot of the other creators (big creators too!) are ‘warm’ towards their audience by sharing their thoughts on issues, what they are up to with friends at the weekend, how their job or perhaps project they are involved in is doing, what their passions are in life, what their children love to do, relay really funny stories of what they have done or seen recently with their husband/partner/friends/work colleagues, what they think about a Netflix/TV shows…they generally engage with their followers. I’m not suggesting a creator’s REAL friends are their followers, but they are ‘friendly’ towards them because they are happy themselves as a person. I don’t think Sevda is a happy person. She uses a false sickly voice a lot of the time to project (slightly hidden) horrible comebacks (passive aggressive). It’s nasty and to me & a lot of others in branding, think she needs to step down from social media as she’s become very bitter and she simply does not have the personality or charisma for social media. She’s become obsessed with TikTok/IG in an ugly way, completely consuming her life, to the point of deleting/blocking and posting aggressive comments throughout each night!

Covid times are over where most people got away with building up large amounts of engagement. Not now. You need a great personality, great engagement with people and great content!

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Funny thing is, Sevda says she’s ‘relatable’ yet she never talks about anything but tiny basic boring stuff. She never gives her views on anything, never mentions things that she’s interested in, never says how she is feeling, what she hopes to do next (besides TikTok!) etc. She’s actually gives off a vibe of being a ‘cold’ person who is on here angry, throwing out passive aggressive comments to her followers. A lot of the other creators (big creators too!) are ‘warm’ towards their audience by sharing their thoughts on issues, what they are up to with friends at the weekend, how their job or perhaps project they are involved in is doing, what their passions are in life, what they think about a Netflix/TV shows…they generally engage with their followers. I’m not suggesting a creator’s REAL friends are their followers, but they are ‘friendly’ towards them because they are happy themselves as a person. I don’t think Sevda is a happy person. She uses a false sickly voice a lot of the time to project (slightly hidden) horrible comebacks (passive aggressive). It’s nasty and to me & a lot of others in branding, think she needs to step down from social media as she’s become very bitter and she simply does not have the personality or charisma for social media. She’s become obsessed with TikTok/IG in an ugly way, completely consuming her life, to the point of deleting/blocking and posting aggressive comments throughout each night!

Covid times are over where most people got away with building up large amounts of engagement. Not now. You need a great personality, great engagement with people and great content!
You’ve summed it up. Her life is completely empty, I feel like at this point she’s just existing. Not passionate about anything, and no Sev, being ‘passionate’ about social media is not a thing, it’s just superficial nonsense. I know we tear her family apart but at least they have some sort of passion aside from their jobs, even if it’s small, sedat loves football, the dad loves his Xbox, not sure what the mums hobbies are, her sister goes out and has a social life and loves watching all the dating shows and soaps. Her SIL is currently enjoying her holiday with the husband and kids. She needs to seriously get a life cos once TT is finished she will come crashing down.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You’ve summed it up. Her life is completely empty, I feel like at this point she’s just existing. Not passionate about anything, and no Sev, being ‘passionate’ about social media is not a thing, it’s just superficial nonsense. I know we tear her family apart but at least they have some sort of passion aside from their jobs, even if it’s small, sedat loves football, the dad loves his Xbox, not sure what the mums hobbies are, her sister goes out and has a social life and loves watching all the dating shows and soaps. Her SIL is currently enjoying her holiday with the husband and kids. She needs to seriously get a life cos once TT is finished she will come crashing down.
💯 agree.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The SIL, you can tell, is a person who enjoys her life outside of TikTok very well. She has a husband who you can tell she enjoys being with and they interact well together. She adores her girls and devotes so much time to them even with the older girl going through typical teenage hormonal moods, quietness, etc. The SIL also has a job and looks after her home, takes on a rental person in their home and looks after her other home in Turkey. She involves herself locally as well as helping the poor with clothes, food, etc next to her home in Turkey. She has many true friends who she sees throughout the year, some local, some all over the UK and those in Turkey.

Overall, Sevda’s SIL leads a full life outside of TikTok. She said on one of her videos that TikTok has been something that gives her pleasure in reaching out to many and that she loves to ‘give out’ and that she finds TikTok fun!

She’s very real and tells you all her ups and downs but never stays low for too long because her natural personality is very positive and fun! She’s got the right balance being on social media. She can be a bit nutty and scatty but it’s part of her appeal to people I think! 😄👍🏻

She’s also not a bitter or passive aggressive person. She may show her annoyance about a situation that’s not fair or her anger about something going on in the world, but she’s soon back to being happy and she knows she doesn’t know the whole situation and will say that. She’s just well balanced… even though she does a little bum wiggle on her chair when she’s eating something she loves. It’s different to Sevda though, as she keeps her mouth shut when eating, no food or dribble oozing out, no tongue to be seen, no deep groaning, no huge mouthfuls and no sudden mouth distortions trying to get lumps of food out from on top of her front and lower teeth! 🤮

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The SIL, you can tell, is a person who enjoys her life outside of TikTok very well. She has a husband who you can tell she enjoys being with and they interact well together. She adores her girls and devotes so much time to them even with the older girl going through typical teenage hormonal moods, quietness, etc. The SIL also has a job and looks after her home, takes on a rental person in their home and looks after her other home in Turkey. She involves herself locally as well as helping the poor with clothes, food, etc next to her home in Turkey. She has many true friends who she sees throughout the year, some local, some all over the UK and those in Turkey.

Overall, Sevda’s SIL leads a full life outside of TikTok. She said on one of her videos that TikTok has been something that gives her pleasure in reaching out to many and that she loves to ‘give out’ and that she finds TikTok fun!

She’s very real and tells you all her ups and downs but never stays low for too long because her natural personality is very positive and fun! She’s got the right balance being on social media. She can be a bit nutty and scatty but it’s part of her appeal to people I think! 😄👍🏻
Spot on, you nailed it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

She’s also not a bitter or passive aggressive person. She may show her annoyance about a situation that’s not fair or her anger about something going on in the world, but she’s soon back to being happy and she knows she doesn’t know the whole situation and will say that. She’s just well balanced… even though she does a little bum wiggle on her chair when she’s eating something she loves. It’s different to Sevda though, as she keeps her mouth shut when eating, no food or dribble oozing out, no tongue to be seen, no deep groaning, no huge mouthfuls and no sudden mouth distortions trying to get lumps of food out from on top of her front and lower teeth! 🤮
Stop on

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Funny thing is, Sevda says she’s ‘relatable’ yet she never talks about anything but tiny basic boring stuff. She never gives her views on anything, never mentions things that she’s interested in, never says how she is feeling, what she hopes to do next (besides TikTok!) etc. She’s actually gives off a vibe of being a ‘cold’ person who is on here angry, throwing out passive aggressive comments to her followers. A lot of the other creators (big creators too!) are ‘warm’ towards their audience by sharing their thoughts on issues, what they are up to with friends at the weekend, how their job or perhaps project they are involved in is doing, what their passions are in life, what their children love to do, relay really funny stories of what they have done or seen recently with their husband/partner/friends/work colleagues, what they think about a Netflix/TV shows…they generally engage with their followers. I’m not suggesting a creator’s REAL friends are their followers, but they are ‘friendly’ towards them because they are happy themselves as a person. I don’t think Sevda is a happy person. She uses a false sickly voice a lot of the time to project (slightly hidden) horrible comebacks (passive aggressive). It’s nasty and to me & a lot of others in branding, think she needs to step down from social media as she’s become very bitter and she simply does not have the personality or charisma for social media. She’s become obsessed with TikTok/IG in an ugly way, completely consuming her life, to the point of deleting/blocking and posting aggressive comments throughout each night!

As you know I have been on another thread a very heavy thread where they all really go deap into things which needs to be called out all the crap even on posts lives etc, but a lot of these creators have actually turning away from TT or doing other things like the TT shop etc, out and about, I know she isn’t on their league at all, but her content has dried up, all the old people that commented have gone and it’s the new ones, which are very slim people watch for the car crash unfortunately, she has put all her eggs in one basket and that basket has holes
She needs to think about the long haul and the future and spend more time making memories etc

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

I don’t think she even enjoys doing it anymore, she just sees it as something she has to do as she wants easy money. She’s said several times before how the money is much better than the dispenser work, so she’ll keep dragging this out until she can every possible penny out of it.