Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I just watched Mine’s eat with me.. this family is so weird.. they all copy what each other is having! Chicken and rice - they all have chicken and rice, one has a pasta dish and they all have a pasta dish.. fing weird! I’m close with my family but would have no clue what they have to tea each night and there is no way this isn’t planned
Had to find your comment, because the dad has just posted that they've ordered takeaway from Kolay Grill and he has exactly the same as Sevda had yesterday (minus the lamuchun tbf). It's just weird!

(Wonder if they'll try and convince us the dad has influenced all of Stevenage to order from them for their dinner tonight too lol)

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Did you see the big slices of halloumi (excuse me hellim) and the avocado tons of calories and this woman claimed she lost weight by counting calories. I call bullshit
Sevda can’t even count, she said she struggled helping Ela with KS1 maths and wanted her teacher to hold classes for the parents for her to attend. Wish I kept the screen recording of her talking about it 😂

I’m 99.9% sure she had some kind of stomach weight loss related procedure in Turkey 10 years ago. She went off social media for a year after going on holiday to Turkey with a friend who was also very fat and started posting again looking very skinny. She was very large before and had clearly had lost a lot of weight.

To this day she has quite bad habits and what I would call “fat” habits like eating cakes for breakfast and large amounts of cheese in every meal. She doesn’t have small portions and can’t even be bothered to go out to walk the dog let alone going to the gym so I don’t believe she lost such a massive amount of weight by herself. Nothing wrong with doing stomach ops but I think it’s dishonest for her to pretend she lost weight by diet and exercise and tell her followers to look at her weight loss playlist when they ask about it. She’s lying because she thinks it looks like a cop out if she says she had a procedure done.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I don’t think she even enjoys doing it anymore, she just sees it as something she has to do as she wants easy money. She’s said several times before how the money is much better than the dispenser work, so she’ll keep dragging this out until she can every possible penny out of it.
Oh, I agree! I don’t think she does enjoy it anymore at all…except the sense (FALSE!) of celebrity stardom it gives her at times! 🙄😂🤣 Everyone else laughs about this..how she tells everyone when someone has recognised her 😂🤣. She STILL has no idea how ridiculous she sounds.

I agree, she’s money driven by easy money (TikTok) and she’ll drag it out until she needs to go back to a real job. You can tell she has gone off the idea of her original content that made her engagement large - WIEIAD’s, EWM’s, recipes & lunchbox videos. I think now she has more money, she’s become accustomed to a lot of takeaways and very little proper cooking ….mostly freezer foods just slammed in the air fryer or wraps and rice & those mini burgers (kofta).

Sad really. She is the sort to stay in a job she enjoys no more because of money and/or false sense of stardom..rather than pursue work where she can train a few nights a week or train on the job. She can’t lower her ego….she is stuck living in a false identify where she thinks she is beyond having to do that 🙄

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh, I agree! I don’t think she does enjoy it anymore at all…except the sense (FALSE!) of celebrity stardom it gives her at times! 🙄😂🤣 Everyone else laughs about this..how she tells everyone when someone has recognised her 😂🤣. She STILL has no idea how ridiculous she sounds.

I agree, she’s money driven by easy money (TikTok) and she’ll drag it out until she needs to go back to a real job. You can tell she has gone off the idea of her original content that made her engagement large - WIEIAD’s, EWM’s, recipes & lunchbox videos. I think now she has more money, she’s become accustomed to a lot of takeaways and very little proper cooking ….mostly freezer foods just slammed in the air fryer or wraps and rice & those mini burgers (kofta).

Sad really. She is the sort to stay in a job she enjoys no more because of money and/or false sense of stardom..rather than pursue work where she can train a few nights a week or train on the job. She can’t lower her ego….she is stuck living in a false identify where she thinks she is beyond having to do that 🙄
TikTok definitely gives her validation and a false sense of importance 💯 She’s so deluded and thinks she’s a celebrity 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Did anyone hear the slay remark on the dish she used to do what ever she was doing with them wings lol 😂 I wash it up after every use lol 😜
Been reading here again Begda when someone called you out about using every still item for making something lol 😂 you never cease to amaze me lol 😂 you will never learn more you clap back the more people will clap back at you lol 😂 can’t teach stupid and unfortunately Begda your stupid lol 😂

Nov 4, 2023
I don't understand how she can say her day is busy; when it is just normal things people do daily.
I have a terminal illness and receive really harsh treatment for this. I'm also a mum, work full time, do all the regular parent things (school drop off and pick ups) and all the other general things people do daily and I don't complain half as much as bloody begda does! Honestly she is so out of touch with reality!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don't understand how she can say her day is busy; when it is just normal things people do daily.
I have a terminal illness and receive really harsh treatment for this. I'm also a mum, work full time, do all the regular parent things (school drop off and pick ups) and all the other general things people do daily and I don't complain half as much as bloody begda does! Honestly she is so out of touch with reality!
Sorry to hear this love, sending love.
but the difference is between people like yourself and her is you have morals and understand what life is about, she never will have any of this no matter what she says, her moaning 24/7 thinks she will get the attention she craves nope it makes her a laughing stock.
She has nothing and will have nothing

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
I completely agree. If she is not food shopping or filming/eating she is blocking and deleting. The reason she has no energy is because of lack of sleep staying up most of the night, always watching and checking comments all day long incase someone says something she doesn’t like!!, all whilst eating crap food, minimum exercise and regular alcohol intake.
THAT IS WHY she is tired and can only manage the most minimal of daily tasks.
She does nothing unless it’s free - rarely takes the child to the park and calls her parents over to babysit or if she can’t handle a bit of housework 🤦🏻‍♀️ There are so many things she could do, her child will never forget all the time her mum was moaning, eating like pig and showing her teeth like she is about to rip someone apart into a phone! She will be lonely, have no social skills and all the while she is treating her like a toddler restricts her flourishing! Dolls/tiny plastic prams and going to see Peppa pig doesn’t cut it!
Cannot take any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback very defensive and very fake!

Mar 8, 2024
The way she prepared them wings was fing stupid.
She could have just used the dish she was cooking them in to mix the sawwwwcceee. I know she said she doesn’t like doing that but her reason was stupid so I’m calling her out on the stupidity of this. Solt solt solt.. it’s fing salt!! Salt!!! Salt!!!!! Her sphincter mouth when she says solt absolutely fing riles me.
Again she’s so bizzy all day. No sevda you just do what people do every day. You lazy lazy cow!

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she eat chicken wings like a feral cat 🤢 whole thing in her mouth and then pulling the bones out.. does anyone else eat them like that? I know I'm not ladylike eating wings but it just seems extra foul, perhaps it's the eating on camera that makes it all the worse!

Lol at sedat not wanting the food because he ate too many biscuits, she was not impressed at all about that or the football 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she eat chicken wings like a feral cat 🤢 whole thing in her mouth and then pulling the bones out.. does anyone else eat them like that? I know I'm not ladylike eating wings but it just seems extra foul, perhaps it's the eating on camera that makes it all the worse!

Lol at sedat not wanting the food because he ate too many biscuits, she was not impressed at all about that or the football 😂
I hope she puts it on instas so I can see her annoyance hahaha
I will admit I am feral with chicken wings. I eat them so messy. I don’t have a patch on ol trough face though

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire

Eating the chicken with her fingers and not a napkin or paper towel to be seen. Feral cat she truly is and did I hear correctly that she said “coldslaw”? 😂😂😂