Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
WHY?? WHY??? WHY??? …..does she NOT USE A NAPKIN OR KITCHEN ROLL TO WIPE HER OILY, GREASY, MESSY MOUTH!!! IT’S BBQ AND HOT SAUCE CHICKEN WINGS!!!! One of the messiest and stickiest things to eat!! Everyone knows that!

And for goodness sake Sevda!! ….start editing out where you make those shocking contortions of your mouth where you are trying to manoeuvre with your big tongue where you have big mouthfuls of food stuck under your lips on top of your upper & lower teeth! If you took smaller bites, this would NOT happen! You ram
your mouth full of food! STOP IT! It’s disgusting for people to watch your face suddenly distorting because of so much food still in your mouth & stuck! 🤮🤮🤮

You eat like an obese person eats…rampant, fast, and rabid like.

Attachments

• IMG_7427.jpeg
    IMG_7427.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7421.jpeg
    IMG_7421.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 23

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I showed my sister this video just now. She said “Who is she? Is she from an aboriginal tribe?”
😂😂 (I about fell off my chair laughing but my sister was serious)

I said “just a woman on TikTok” … and she said “Is she doing that on purpose to be vile, you know, like a comedy act “

I said “no!!”

My sister said “well, she clearly isn’t altogether there is she?! Look at her dress, bless her. Is she getting help?? I don’t understand!! Why is she doing that!? Is this a cruel trick? Someone posting a special needs person eating?”

I had to persuade her it’s a normal woman eating her dinner for everyone to see. This is her (Sevda’s) content.

It goes to show HOW deranged and unhinged Sevda comes across out there!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Out of curiosity, this is for kuki… why does she keep on saying darling Sasha all the time!!!! It’s always Sasha this and Sasha that!! My darling Sasha none stop! What about her other daughter????

Mar 8, 2024
I showed my sister this video just now. She said “Who is she? Is she from an aboriginal tribe?”
😂😂 (I about fell off my chair laughing but my sister was serious)

I said “just a woman on TikTok” … and she said “Is she doing that on purpose to be vile, you know, like a comedy act “

I said “no!!”

My sister said “well, she clearly isn’t altogether there is she?! Look at her dress, bless her. Is she getting help?? I don’t understand!! Why is she doing that!? Is this a cruel trick? Someone posting a special needs person eating?”

I had to persuade her it’s a normal woman eating her dinner for everyone to see. This is her (Sevda’s) content.

It goes to show HOW deranged and unhinged Sevda comes across out there!
Why film yourself eating like this.
Sedat talking to her and she’s not the least bit interested. She’s the same when Ela talks: absolutely not fing interested at all

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Fresh strawberry cheesecake from Costco…she says let’s taste the strawberry oh strawberry is very fresh. No s you thick b it’s called FRESH strawberry cheesecake. After putting away 20 wings, she put away a quarter of that cheesecake.

Attachments

• IMG_0671.png
    IMG_0671.png
    527.1 KB · Views: 23

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Did anyone hear the slay remark on the dish she used to do what ever she was doing with them wings lol 😂 I wash it up after every use lol 😜
Been reading here again Begda when someone called you out about using every still item for making something lol 😂 you never cease to amaze me lol 😂 you will never learn more you clap back the more people will clap back at you lol 😂 can’t teach stupid and unfortunately Begda your stupid lol 😂
You know she’s making a sly remark because she has this stupid smirk on her face. She had a face only a mother could love

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she have to film everything. Her fing voice absolutely hurts my ears and brain. She’s so irritating on company. Constantly has her phone out filming. do the do off with this fery sevda. It’s annoying to other people. Just cus you’re addicted to filming yourself doesn’t mean everyone else likes it!

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s pissed on IG, you can tell when she’s drunk now without even looking at her cos she sounds like an absolute b, slurring her words and trying to make her family laugh at the expense of sedat. As discussed earlier, she’s not interested in anything else apart from TT. Her own country Turkey is playing in a football tournament but she’s not bothered. I thought she loved everything about being Turkish