Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Stupid stupid thick bint! She’s sorry that she has to keep walking over to the frying pan for every item as it’s on the cooker. My logic says to take the bloody pan off the hob and take it to where she’s dishing up! 😂😂😂😂. Honestly, it’s not rocket science, Sev, it’s common sense but we all know that you’re very lacking in that department.

Apr 15, 2024
England
You’re not wrong.
They are praying beads, called tasbeeh.
I found it odd that he had them in his hand.
They are not religious, he drinks, smokes, eats non halal meat, lives a non Muslim lifestyle. I just don’t understand why he has them in his hand. If anything, it’s offensive to the Islamic religion.

Unless he’s using it to calm him? You know like kids need a fidget toy kind of thing? Because let’s face it, they’re all fing children in that house
She mentioned on her video last night they were stress beads

Mar 2, 2024
Not using cutlery again after piling that toast up so high everything falls off it. That's also what editing is for.

Does anyone else make a fuss over lurpak specifically these days? It was a thing people were banging on about on social media a year or so ago, but not seen anything recently. Tbh my memory was people complaining about the rising cost of it, so Is this to show off because she can afford it and she thinks other people can't?

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
fing filthy tramp. Use a fing fork and knife. Butter all over her hands licking her fingers (pretending she doesn't do that all the time) and then picking up her mug. Need a tissue she says. No Sevda what you need is a fing smack round that big fat dirty gob of yours and a lesson in how to eat like a human being.

Attachments

• VID_20240707_113329~2.mp4
    15.4 MB

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I thought that too! She was so rude about it and the way she chucked it.. it’s like she was pissed because she didn’t like it so it was no use to her and she was a spoilt little brat.. it’s those instances when the real begda comes out.. she was genuinely pissed off that she didn’t like it.. if I was the company gifting her I would’ve be very happy! That’s no way to say or act
She’s so entitled it’s UNREAL… Imagine behaving like that when people are sending you something FOR FREE. Can’t wait for the beg to go back to obscurity, on minimum wage at the pharmacy and learn some humility

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
fing filthy tramp. Use a fing fork and knife. Butter all over her hands licking her fingers (pretending she doesn't do that all the time) and then picking up her mug. Need a tissue she says. No Sevda what you need is a fing smack round that big fat dirty gob of yours and a lesson in how to eat like a human being.

stoned bitch slap GIF by absurdnoise

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s so entitled it’s UNREAL… Imagine behaving like that when people are sending you something FOR FREE. Can’t wait for the beg to go back to obscurity, on minimum wage at the pharmacy and learn some humility
I might msg the company and say well sending her them didn’t do your firm any good, the way she didn’t promote them well
Oh well your mistake lol 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
💯 agree.. ultimately she will be her own downfall because of her lack of self awareness and will have no one to blame but herself.. but will continue to blame everyone else no doubt!
I agree, she will be her own downfall. She is her own worst enemy. Unfortunately she is full to the brim with her own pride, anger and bitterness to take any notice of any criticism and she actually even clapsback, making things worse for herself, by her attitudes being noted by people who matter.

Sevda has never been thick skinned. She’s not able to take on criticism. She gets angry & reacts passive aggressively. She enjoys reacting that way. She does not have what it takes to be consistently happy, to move with the times, to have great charisma & personality, to produce great content and be thick skinned.

Last edited:

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Does she really think anyone wants to see a close up of her thigh and chav nails? And wow Begda…GREAT JOB managing to do doing some basic chores, how about you take a cue from your poor dogs sigh and go take it for some exercise you fat lazy bint

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpeg
    IMG_0771.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 54