Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I messaged floral street and asked them if they actually watched her video. I said she did an awful job of explaining the scents, she threw them down in a nasty way and that it doesn't look good when she can't even hashtag gifted and could get them all in trouble because it's not compliant with Asa. If tiktok won't do anything about her and constantly state no violations, I'll go another way.
The more companies that see through her the better.

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I'm leaning towards sulking, and she'll come on this evening or tomorrow talking about how she's just soooo drained and how mean the trolls are so she needed a break from posting for her mental health. some variation on that lol
I do wonder if something is finally happening as I have about 5 of her videos that I have reported as 'under review' and have been for a few days rather than no violation. Hopefully she is getting in trouble for undisclosed branded content etc and is sulking.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
THE HELIM & BOLOGNAISE PASTA DISH (Firin Makarnasi), that Sevda cooked the other night!!! 🤣 Ayni (a great Turkish Cypriot cook creator on TikTok) with her comment under Sevda’s post saying she’s never seen it cooked like that before….was probably really meaning …. “Good God! I hope people don’t think that’s what mine looks like or that’s the true recipe!!!” 🤮

I actually first made that pasta dish following Sevda’s recipe a long time ago and it was AWFUL! My family took a few bites and left it! It was dry, bland, tasteless and cloggy in your mouth and just not nice to eat at all. The whole tray bake of it went in the bin!

I then tried Meliz’s recipe for the same pasta dish from her cookbook, which I bought last year. DIFFERENT experience in every way! It was flavourFUL and lovely texture - delicious! 😋 I cook it often! Her meat sauce is incredible - amongst other ingredients….tomatoes, celery, red pepper paste, garlic, molasses, chili flakes, balsamic vinegar…..ALL of which are NOT in Sevda’s dry tasteless recipe! She may think it’s a quicker version to leave all those ingredients out…but the difference in the resulting pasta bakes are hugely different!! One is foul. The other is DELICIOUS.

Sevda really does NOT know how to cook Turkish Cypriot foods! Her versions are always watered down - bland, measure of ingredients too much or too little and even worse… key ingredients left out!! It’s like her Mum has passed down weak versions of Turkish Cypriot recipes OR Sevda herself has left off parts of the recipes!!

Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Up to her old tricks again I see this morning. Mention of being wun down last night no posts this morning. Sulky baby b just wants to come back and say she needed a rest. Then her moron followers can tell her she deserves it. So predictable and boring 🙄

P.s. Sev that pasta dish looked like absolute se! And no one liked it 😂😂 I wonder when we're going to see a recipe from Dr Chintals cookbook using all those fwee spices seen as she literally creamed her dirty knickers over her just a few days ago. Prob shoved to the back of the cupboard just like all those from Naz's Kitchen that she also never used. fing moron.

Mar 2, 2024
THE HELIM & BOLOGNAISE PASTA DISH (Firin Makarnasi), that Sevda cooked the other night!!! 🤣 Ayni (a great Turkish Cypriot cook creator on TikTok) with her comment under Sevda’s post saying she’s never seen it cooked like that before….was probably really meaning …. “Good God! I hope people don’t think that’s what mine looks like or that’s the true recipe!!!” 🤮

I actually first made that pasta dish following Sevda’s recipe a long time ago and it was AWFUL! My family took a few bites and left it! It was dry, bland, tasteless and cloggy in your mouth and just not nice to eat at all. The whole tray bake of it went in the bin!

I then tried Meliz’s recipe for the same pasta dish from her cookbook, which I bought last year. DIFFERENT experience in every way! It was flavourFUL and lovely texture - delicious! 😋 I cook it often! Her meat sauce is incredible - amongst other ingredients….tomatoes, celery, red pepper paste, garlic, molasses, chili flakes, balsamic vinegar…..ALL of which are NOT in Sevda’s dry tasteless recipe! She may think it’s a quicker version to leave all those ingredients out…but the difference in the resulting pasta bakes are hugely different!! One is foul. The other is DELICIOUS.

Sevda really does NOT know how to cook Turkish Cypriot foods! Her versions are always watered down - bland, measure of ingredients too much or too little and even worse… key ingredients left out!! It’s like her Mum has passed down weak versions of Turkish Cypriot recipes OR Sevda herself has left off parts of the recipes!!
See, I looked up Meliz's version out of curiosity (wondered was Sevda copying her a getting it wrong) and it seems she cooks the meat in a sauce so it isn't dry and crumbly? That would make a huge difference for a start.

No wonder the mum is "gatekeeping" the recipe. Sevda would put it on social media in a heartbeat and make it look bad, so she's right to keep that recipe to herself.

Apr 15, 2024
England

She always does things half-hearted; cooking, makeup, shopping, her adverts, parenting, the list goes on. I really don’t understand her. She doesn’t put any effort into anything, always taking shortcuts. No wonder she’s depressed cos I don’t think anything in life makes her truly happy or content.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Up to her old tricks again I see this morning. Mention of being wun down last night no posts this morning. Sulky baby b just wants to come back and say she needed a rest. Then her moron followers can tell her she deserves it. So predictable and boring 🙄

P.s. Sev that pasta dish looked like absolute se! And no one liked it 😂😂 I wonder when we're going to see a recipe from Dr Chintals cookbook using all those fwee spices seen as she literally creamed her dirty knickers over her just a few days ago. Prob shoved to the back of the cupboard just like all those from Naz's Kitchen that she also never used. fing moron.
Who remembers the post one morning when she appeared with a box of tissues, talking down her nose and claiming that she’d come down with an awful cold and was going to spend the rest of the day on the sofa she was sitting on? Said “awful cold” had miraculously disappeared by tea time and was never spoken of again, not one single drop of Sevda snot to be seen or heard of ever again. She was due to be attending an event that day, an event that she obviously didn’t want to go to so she dreamt up the cold excuse as a schoolgirl would do to get out of PE at school!
Never believe a word that the female utters. Tired? Run down? Nah, just an excuse to disappear after being exposed as the narcissistic controlling horror of a woman that she truly is.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Who remembers the post one morning when she appeared with a box of tissues, talking down her nose and claiming that she’d come down with an awful cold and was going to spend the rest of the day on the sofa she was sitting on? Said “awful cold” had miraculously disappeared by tea time and was never spoken of again, not one single drop of Sevda snot to be seen or heard of ever again. She was due to be attending an event that day, an event that she obviously didn’t want to go to so she dreamt up the cold excuse as a schoolgirl would do to get out of PE at school!
Never believe a word that the female utters. Tired? Run down? Nah, just an excuse to disappear after being exposed as the narcissistic controlling horror of a woman that she truly is.
Didn’t sniffle once during the morning tissue video, and got miraculously better towards the end of it while playing with her bowy woccowww! She’s so fake. It’s like she’s taking a page out of Aimee’s book with the whole “feel sorry for me” act

Mar 2, 2024
I'm going in with this video..

Attachments

• gcsedrama.mp4
    18 MB