Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You know what’s really fing creepy.
Her video with the kids has got 6k likes in one hour.
Her home bargains video has less than 6k likes and that’s been up 24hours.

When is she going to realise that there are perverts on that app and she SHOULD NOT be showing children.

God forbid anything ever happen to Bobby, Lisa will NEVER forgive begda.

You just WOULD NOT take the fing risk.
Perverts isn’t the word, what I have seen and read on a certain group of people on the app as well as on discords etc is so disturbing and I will not repeat what I have seen etc as it is worse then anything you can imagine, there all over even on CC as they have been called out on the other thread I went on, and I have seen them been called out on TT as well, and it’s the people you wouldn’t think that are involved

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Perverts isn’t the word, what I have seen and read on a certain group of people on the app as well as on discords etc is so disturbing and I will not repeat what I have seen etc as it is worse then anything you can imagine, there all over even on CC as they have been called out on the other thread I went on, and I have seen them been called out on TT as well, and it’s the people you wouldn’t think that are involved
Bordering on dark web s right ? She's been warned...and has been a t and deleted and blocked . The only time she didn't show Ewa much was when she was in Cyprus because us twolls kept reporting her ( and I do it all the time and got her loads of violations ) . She never thought to mention not to do it to keep her daughter safe and away from perverts did she ? She's fing deranged

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Bordering on dark web s right ? She's been warned...and has been a t and deleted and blocked . The only time she didn't show Ewa much was when she was in Cyprus because us twolls kept reporting her ( and I do it all the time and got her loads of violations ) . She never thought to mention not to do it to keep her daughter safe and away from perverts did she ? She's fing deranged
Not just the dark web it’s three words PLM

Mar 8, 2024
Me too. The second I get home I go straight up and change into comfies.
I can’t wear my work clothes at home even though my office is casual, I just cant wear the same clothes.
But that also means I can rewear them, I ‘hope’ she washes hers after one wear if she’s wearing them from 6am 😉 till bedtime!
I would hope she washes them! She’s in them for hours!

Mar 8, 2024
She can’t read. She’s illiterate and explains why she can barely speak. Her sentences don’t make sense. She uses past and present tense incorrectly. At first it was quirky, a few misspoken words or not being able to pronounce certain words, but now I see the gravity of the situation since it directly impacts her daughter. It’s sad really. I wish she would listen to some guidance and advice. She does need to go back to school. Adult learning perhaps. There is no shame in that; just wish she would be more self aware
She isn’t self aware at all cus she doesn’t see how stupid she is. She’s been told by her fans every day how amazing she is so she now has this self importance and massive ego!

Mar 3, 2024
I can believe it looking at the state of hers even compared to Dils 😂😂 SO unappetising it's shocking!! And she had the cheek to say it's falling apart because it's the first slice 😂 no you moron it's because you can't cook and when you do it looks like absolute s!!
By the time it was her slice she gave up and turned the camera off and made some lame excuse.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The second one is gone. Begda must’ve deleted it
Yep - she's deleting. I'll just come back again and again!
She will come on tomorrow saying it’s her time of the month and that’s why she’s feeling down.
But we really know it’s because she reads here every night.
Nah . She's just a bellend . And realised that a lot of people are seeing her true colours !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She will come on tomorrow saying it’s her time of the month and that’s why she’s feeling down.
But we really know it’s because she reads here every night.
fing hell, she was on her period start of the holiday how many does she have in the cycle lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ohhhh hungry hippo hasn’t posted either, don’t no if hairy chippy tits has lol 😂
And Kuki dinner looked very nice indeed and Tom Tom did a good job videoing lol 😂 and the grandfather with his nice conversation at the table as well, all relaxed not scripted like Begdas and didn’t have to get her mummy to come help with dinner lol 😂 take note Begda Kuki is getting better then you lol 😂