Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So a couple of weeks ago it was crusts off because of a wobbly tooth... now its back to not enough time to eat all the sandwiches'...

Clit for Slits... I know you read here so a top tip for you 'Don't fill the lunch box with crap and junk like Mini Rolls, Cakes, Biscuits and maybe she will have time to eat the healthier stuff... A sandwich, piece of fruit and a packet of crisps is MORE than enough for a child's lunch'

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So a couple of weeks ago it was crusts off because of a wobbly tooth... now its back to not enough time to eat all the sandwiches'...

Clit for Slits... I know you read here so a top tip for you 'Don't fill the lunch box with crap and junk like Mini Rolls, Cakes, Biscuits and maybe she will have time to eat the healthier stuff... A sandwich, piece of fruit and a packet of crisps is MORE than enough for a child's lunch'
Yep. Absolutely no need to have a Cadbury mini roll and jammie dodgers in there as well as crisps !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Firstly why write that who gives a do what Begda would do lol, knowing her food is se anyway
Secondly someone rim licking, never normally comments whe Kuki is at home, so obvious you after the free stay and to take over

Attachments

• IMG_8628.png
    IMG_8628.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8629.png
    IMG_8629.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 58

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t cope lol 😂 yesterday watched Dil and CW do their make up (really hoping it was done to take the piss of Begda) and when Dil did a quick dinner and CW eat with me and the snarky comments lol 😂 love them two just shows how dull her content is lol 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Firstly why write that who gives a do what Begda would do lol, knowing her food is se anyway
Secondly someone rim licking, never normally comments whe Kuki is at home, so obvious you after the free stay and to take over

Ew. Who writes arse licky s like that?? So cringe!
I don’t even say that to my sister! It’s just so creepy and ‘pick me’ !

Mar 2, 2024
Can’t cope lol 😂 yesterday watched Dil and CW do their make up (really hoping it was done to take the piss of Begda) and when Dil did a quick dinner and CW eat with me and the snarky comments lol 😂 love them two just shows how dull her content is lol 😂
Seagull only says Helim because that’s what DIL calls it.. she wants to be then so bad

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Seagull only says Helim because that’s what DIL calls it.. she wants to be then so bad
Doesn’t she just, but it isn’t working and why is that Dil and CW are nice people who just love life and family life and not everything revolves around them and TT and what else is they both work with their own businesses and also run a home and have family time etc etc etc and funny

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
she’s such a liar… can’t even keep up with her own lies… idk what kind of school has lunch within lightning speed so a kid can’t even finish their PAT lunch. she’s a liar. she’s keeping ewa developmentally stunted. there is no need to open her packets or cut up her grapes. munchausen by proxy in action folks!

how come she didn’t open the crisp packet for ewa? so either you have to open them all, or none at all! baffling. stupid cow

Mar 2, 2024
Doesn’t she just, but it isn’t working and why is that Dil and CW are nice people who just love life and family life and not everything revolves around them and TT and what else is they both work with their own businesses and also run a home and have family time etc etc etc and funny
They are in a whole other level that she will never reach - although she doesn’t see that.. the fact that both DIL and CW did make up GRWM after hers just makes me wonder if that was on purpose

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why is she still opening packets for Ewa ffs ! And that turkey ham s has appeared. Godawful stuff . At least it's not Billy Bear slices that she used to put in , and the kid said she didn't like it !
There was a food programme and they showed how the bear face was made on the meat. Let’s just say it looked disgusting with different congealed meats and meat glue used in order to make the face!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Poor Ela, not only is she going to remain backward in her development due to school absences but, with the diet that she's being fed, she'll end up obsese like her aunty Mine. Sevda's parenting skills leave a lot to be desired.
It’s very sad tbh that she will, I saw a video of Ella on either the sisters or Kiki can’t remember but Ella seemed a lot chubby then in Begdas posts, but that doesn’t surprise me as with her filters
The poor girl doesn’t even get outdoor exercise at all, no running around etc sad very sad, last night I went to my daughters and walked the GS and GD to the park where they burned loads of energy off plus they always on the garden as well, that poor kid is home with a IPad doing TT like her stupid mother, they have a free hot tub doesn’t look like that is used, we have one so does my daughter and have a geezbo over it so on sty days the kids and adults can still go in, there is no excuses for the child to be in all the time

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Why is she still opening packets for Ewa ffs ! And that turkey ham s has appeared. Godawful stuff . At least it's not Billy Bear slices that she used to put in , and the kid said she didn't like it !
Turkey ham and Billy Bear, both unhealthy processed products. The poor kid got more nutrition from the cheese and cucumber sandwiches than she’d ever get from those meat products. Come on Sev, maybe try cooking up a bit of egg mayonnaises to spread on her bread or use your time to actually turn on your oven and roast a WHOLE chicken, not just wings and legs, but tender breast as well.
As for the time the kiddies get to eat their packed lunches, what 7 year old is going to waste time chewing crusts when mum has packed berries, crisps and unnecessary sweet rubbish?
Think about it you thick woman!