Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I thought Beg only eats 1 meal a day but now she’s eating a jacket potato for lunch. Is she begging for Mr Potato again?
I really feel she does this every so often because she gets a lot of engagement when she makes a jacket potato for whatever reason. Back to that stage again posting what she knows will get the views in. Kids yesterday jacket potato today BBQ or woast dinner also incoming soon I would imagine. For a thick f she knows exactly what she's doing.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Calls herself a foodie but I swear that is a frozen jacket potato. Look on the top before she cuts it. It's got the cross on it.

And also How much salt she added! 🤢

Her fingers actually annoy me so much. When she is holding her fork her pinky finger is out straight it's so weird and the finger next to her pink is just not normal. Can't even explain it. Even worse she has fat ugly rings on it.

Her not posting yesterday and being in her nightie. I think she did work a shift at the pharmacy and because she had to dress smart she got changed before she did a video!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Calls herself a foodie but I swear that is a frozen jacket potato. Look on the top before she cuts it. It's got the cross on it.

And also How much salt she added! 🤢

Her fingers actually annoy me so much. When she is holding her fork her pinky finger is out straight it's so weird and the finger next to her pink is just not normal. Can't even explain it. Even worse she has fat ugly rings on it.

Her not posting yesterday and being in her nightie. I think she did work a shift at the pharmacy and because she had to dress smart she got changed before she did a video!!

It was definitely a frozen jacket, I noticed that too.
And they’re HORRIBLE!