Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
It’s very sad tbh that she will, I saw a video of Ella on either the sisters or Kiki can’t remember but Ella seemed a lot chubby then in Begdas posts, but that doesn’t surprise me as with her filters
The poor girl doesn’t even get outdoor exercise at all, no running around etc sad very sad, last night I went to my daughters and walked the GS and GD to the park where they burned loads of energy off plus they always on the garden as well, that poor kid is home with a IPad doing TT like her stupid mother, they have a free hot tub doesn’t look like that is used, we have one so does my daughter and have a geezbo over it so on sty days the kids and adults can still go in, there is no excuses for the child to be in all the time
I agree with this completely. I’ve said it before it’s very strange the way she controls Ella’s diet. Massive portions of cheese, kids certainly don’t need extra salt like she puts on Ella’s chicken wings plus all the junk food etc. Also making decisions for her - that time she wouldn’t let Ella have the broccoli Sedat wanted to give her. Additionally saying that she probably won’t like certain foods in front of Ella 🤦🏻‍♀️ Huge red flags!! She can’t be bothered to take her out especially to the park always making excuses like it’s to muddy, she’s a kids get outside put on some waterproofs and get out!! Don’t get me started on family trips or her possibly putting her hands in her pocket for a day out. But she can spend money on nails, food, cakes, laser treatments all inclusive holidays. She will take all the freebies even if that means taking her to see Peppa pig like she is a toddler 😡😡

Mar 2, 2024
I love Laura Lee (lifestyle & beauty influencer) and how I so wish Sevda would do this for her follower who commented the other day about how she had no food to eat nor could afford to buy any groceries. Sevda could donate her remaining Iceland haul or just buy that woman a week’s worth of groceries with her Tesco or Sainsbury Click and Collect option. Such a wasted opportunity for Sevda to do something good instead of the se content she constantly puts out.

Attachments

• IMG_8489.png
    IMG_8489.png
    340 KB · Views: 47

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Her fans are so damn dim. The amount of “we have a similar version of blah blah blah dish in Greece”. No fing s considering the fact that Turkish Cypriots are illegal settlers that stole the land and homes of the Greek Cypriots. Like why isn’t this common sense to these dumb followers.

Mar 2, 2024
Old news but I was thinking about her whining that the hotel didn't give her dad anything for his 60th, and wonder was that partly because they didn't give her anything for hitting 1.8 mill followers? I'll bet she mentioned that to hotel staff expecting them to be impressed, while on the hunt for freebies, especially since she was "celebrating" it while staying at the hotel.

Eta- I mean in addition to the other begging and expecting free upgrades

Last edited:

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She says its the best 'Judge Dick' she has ever made... WTF did she actually make??? shredded some cucumber and added garlic and shop bought yoghurt 🤷‍♀️ hardly fing rocket science....

In that case I made the best cornflakes I have ever made today...I think it may have been the way I poured the milk into the dish... I could have even added a fancy cut strawberry to the middle...but i didn't bother :ROFLMAO:

God that woman gets on my tits...honestly...I could rip her head off and s down her neck :mad:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Hi sevda that was me who said those nails were 2 sets ago! And then I followed it by saying is it because you’ve not had any more ads since 🤣

Also why are you stirring that coffee millions of times like a little child. So annoying!!!

P.s that toy kitchen at the entrance is soo annoying it gives me anxiety and it’s looking so cluttered can you like take it upstairs to your daughters room. Thanks

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Poor Begda has so much to say but can’t say it…. Shut up idiot and go find a job. I have never seen anyone feel more entitled like you think you are!! Even your family had enough of your s on holiday they seem so distant to you lately 🙈🤣🤣🙈 oh I really hope one day I wake up and Tiktok is gone. Let’s see you make money on Instagram hahah!!

Apr 15, 2024
England
During the stirring of that coffee you can tell the cogs are going round and round in her head of all the things she wants to address and say to her ‘trolls’ but choosing not to. She is so consumed by TT and SM. She needs to get a head start and get back out and look for a job, she will struggle looking for jobs last minute once SM is over

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She says its the best 'Judge Dick' she has ever made... WTF did she actually make??? shredded some cucumber and added garlic and shop bought yoghurt 🤷‍♀️ hardly fing rocket science....

In that case I made the best cornflakes I have ever made today...I think it may have been the way I poured the milk into the dish... I could have even added a fancy cut strawberry to the middle...but i didn't bother :ROFLMAO:

God that woman gets on my tits...honestly...I could rip her head off and s down her neck :mad:
I thought I’d missed seeing some new ingredients in her ‘Judge Dick’ for it to be the best she’d ever made! But no…same 3 simple ingredients.

Although she’s done it for money, making a whole video about just making shop bought yogurt mixed with shredded cucumber and garlic makes her look sooooooo dumb!! She could have tagged in how to make it by saying one sentence at the end of her chicken & potato video like Dil would have done! But a few more pennies are more important to Sevda than being known snd seen as an uber dumb creator on TikTok.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s so childlike, I’ve noticed even more so lately she acts like a child. That crumpet video ages ago was a proper tantrum, I really thought she was going to start crying. The Cyprus holiday she kept complaining like a kid whereas the dad and sister just mentioned it a few times but overall got on with it. That’s why she’s a control freak to make sure things go her way.
Wonder how their mum helps them to pack their suitcase, so weird. It’s not a difficult task
Sevda is dumb to the fact she behaved like a spoilt brat on that holiday. She never thinks broader than her ass. She is oblivious to the fact there are many families this year who won’t be having a holiday abroad, or some, even a holiday due to the cost of living crisis… and there she is laying on a sun lounger on one of her videos reporting to us all, in a major sulk, having refused to go to lunch with the rest of her family, including her daughter. She was reporting how long it took for her cocktails to arrive at the beach side restaurant (where her family & daughter were having lunch….hence her not going). She then reported to us how another family (nothing to do with the hotel staff!!!) took Ela’s water ring and she (Sevda) had to go retrieve it, and how the maids didn’t take the empty water bottles (left laying on the floor!) in her parent’s (lazy animals) room one day. And so they shouldn’t! Put them in the bin or put them on the bedside tables….not laying across the floor!

She does not realise by broadcasting across TikTok her anger towards the hotel, whose name she has exposed over & over with pictures (on IG), that it’s extremely plain to see she is a spoilt brat just out to get compensation (that is not at all due!). How trashy & chavvy to behave like that on her Tiktok/IG platform….to abuse the hotel by taking advantage of how many people will see her exposure of the hotel. She cannot be mature about the situation snd handle her complaints one to one. Sevda will (has) only put brands off her further! She’s too much of a risk to take on. Most people know she’s out to get as many freebies as possible, hence her nickname ‘Beggda’. She’s put her sister onto the case…as her sister has already announced she will be doing a whole video on how awful their holiday was at that hotel. Interestingly, the sister and the rest of the family didn’t say anything awful or bad about the hotel whilst they did their daily TikTok’s there! If anything, they praised how good the food was and how ‘luxury’ the rooms were (the Dad).

Last edited:

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
During the stirring of that coffee you can tell the cogs are going round and round in her head of all the things she wants to address and say to her ‘trolls’ but choosing not to. She is so consumed by TT and SM. She needs to get a head start and get back out and look for a job, she will struggle looking for jobs last minute once SM is over
hahahaha yeah you could tell she wanted to make digs at us. but that would further prove she reads here. like you said you could actually see her brain working overtime thinking “can i say this, can i say that” she’s probably so upset about the comments (good)

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I don’t think the double dip or same spoon thing was an issue this morning, what WAS an issue is that you’re putting a wet spoon into coffee granules and it’s going to slowly probably start to mould and clump together.
But that’s okay, you have tummy issues anyway, what’s another one!

But also; if I was her family and came round for a coffee, I wouldn’t like to have it out of that slowly clumping coffee jar.