Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Cause she can’t make her mind up lol 😂 lights on none home lol 😂
It really bugs me but she is English with Cypriot heritage ffs is she that fuxking dim, I have Canadian heritage but I am English ffs
English birth certificate
English passport
And everything else
Wish she would do one to northern Cyprus lol 😂
I'm the same . Saudi Arabian heritage on one side. French and Italian on the other... but I was born in Britain .. both of my parents were born in Britain.. British passports , birth certificates etc ... she can do off with her cosplaying !

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She really is a stupid person. Just good old, plain DUMB. Watching her try to figure out how to apply makeup is painful. Adressing the twolls who mention her wrinkles and goes on to say she doesn’t get Botox. Well, neither do a lot of people, b. I’m 10 years older than her and don’t have the wrinkles she does.
I’ve been quietly reading and laughing whilst catching up but had to reply to this. She genuinely is absolutely stupid. She is the definition of dumb. I’ve never come across a person so thick without a reasonable explanation for it. It’s the fact that she’s a vile, cunning t that makes me smirk. Carry on Begda, I enjoy laughing at her

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Opening the packets in the lunchbox really winds me up. The child is almost 8. It's mortifying. Cutting up her cwumpet like a baby because "she liokes it lioke that goys".... most kids, if not all, would object to be handed a plate of cut up baby food at 4 let alone 8.

I hate to say this about a child but Ewa has a nasty little streak like her mother. You can see she doesn't like other kids being in the video's, cannot say please or thank you unless it is rehearsed with her mother before the video, everything is too hard, too cold, too spicy, too tricky, too difficult. The little Shirley Temple act for the camera is just grating. It's not cute, it's not funny and it's not endearing. It's just a little sad. Sevda has to put some of her toys away before other kids call in case they touch them on poor pwincess. She cannot share. She cannot open a packet, she cannot use cutlery, she cannot eat crusts, she is behind in school, she is constantly glued to an ipad, she plays with toddler toys, babbles like a two year old and is dressed in cheap clothes for children half her age.

Say what you like about Miss Munster, her daughter is the same age as Ewa and would buy and sell her on every level. Munster's kids also have manners, can hold an intelligent conversation, eat properly, say please and thank you etc.

All Sevda is short of doing is popping Ewa into a high chair for dinner and putting a bib round her neck.

Pathetic parenting.
Entirely agree 👏🏻👏🏻

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I’m still waiting for the anniversary date she and sedat were meant to go on??
That ship has sailed darling. You will be waiting a long time…. That was when she sold us lies about missing him. Then he broke the dishwasher remember! But then, he didn’t. She already had cancelled the imaginary date by this time because sedation doesn’t deserve her presents. She’s the prize 🏆

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
One minute she’s in someone else’s front room filming and then the next in her own filming the football with her stupid drunken laugh

I think it was the same house. Is that Lisa’s house? Next door? Same set up etc? Same bad cluttered living room??

But that drunken laugh is fing awful!!!!!
She sounds like a sick animal crying for help

Apr 15, 2024
England
I think it was the same house. Is that Lisa’s house? Next door? Same set up etc? Same bad cluttered living room??

But that drunken laugh is fing awful!!!!!
She sounds like a sick animal crying for help
One was in Lisa’s I think with the guy, not sure who he was then she was in her own living room. But it seems like she’s uploaded in a different order looking judging by the football scores. I can’t keep up

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Dil made an orzo salad with #gifted (how hard is that?) stuff. Expect Sev to make a s version soon that's if she isn't pissed

Ela should be off soon for summer so expect nothing but her child being bored on the iPad and Sev pissed constantly
Unless it’s a freebie weekend away, or free legoland trip! If it’s not a freebie then 100% that child will be bored to death! I have a feeling she’s taking Ewa and herself to kuki. She’s not saying it yet on tiktok because she has to stay relatable for now. She’s just come back from holiday! So let the dust settle and she will expose it. It’s already booked anyway. She’s been buying neck pillows and travel bags.

Mar 2, 2024
I just love when she cracks the ss with TT / but she forgets it’s her bread and butter and will have to come crawling back because it’s all about money.

On my list for seagull to now address is
1) meet and greet (if she didn’t do it because she knew it would be a failure she might not mention it and hope everyone forgets)
2) where is Munster

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That ship has sailed darling. You will be waiting a long time…. That was when she sold us lies about missing him. Then he broke the dishwasher remember! But then, he didn’t. She already had cancelled the imaginary date by this time because sedation doesn’t deserve her presents. She’s the prize 🏆
She went away last year to Kukis for a free jolly to Side for about 2 weeks with devil brat did she not ? Nothing about missing Sedat then if I recall ?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Unless it’s a freebie weekend away, or free legoland trip! If it’s not a freebie then 100% that child will be bored to death! I have a feeling she’s taking Ewa and herself to kuki. She’s not saying it yet on tiktok because she has to stay relatable for now. She’s just come back from holiday! So let the dust settle and she will expose it. It’s already booked anyway. She’s been buying neck pillows and travel bags.
But who is going to look after Wocco ? Seeing as SIL has been the latest dog sitter... will she trust Sedat to look after him..or have to rope in Hairy and Doormat to help out? Selfish f should have never got that poor dog in the first place.. she hasn't a clue !

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I just love when she cracks the ss with TT / but she forgets it’s her bread and butter and will have to come crawling back because it’s all about money.

On my list for seagull to now address is
1) meet and greet (if she didn’t do it because she knew it would be a failure she might not mention it and hope everyone forgets)
2) where is Munster
Munster was a seasonal friend. Like all her other friends. It’s seasonal. Max 3 months!