Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She went away last year to Kukis for a free jolly to Side for about 2 weeks with devil brat did she not ? Nothing about missing Sedat then if I recall ?
That’s because she was having an amazing freebie holiday!! Cyprus was paid and she hated it! Compared to sedats amazing time away with his friends and family. So she didn’t like it!!

Mar 2, 2024
When she went to Side with the brat last year, Mine looked after Rocco, I think? With some help from hairy tits. It definitely wasn’t Sedat. Isn’t that when we saw Mine was training him on basic commands? Something Sevda can’t be bothered with.

Sevda is 💯going to Turkey to stay with Kuki and to visit Sedat’s parents. Without him. fing freak. She already heavily implied there’d be another trip to Turkey this summer. And I think the Tunisia trip is in September. I’m guessing Ela will be with her parents because what is separation anxiety? And also because there’s no way she’ll leave the child with her own father. She may eat one too many broccoli stems! Or bite into a whole crumpet and lose a wobbly toof. Or open a chip packet and hurt her hands. Can’t have it!

Mar 8, 2024
An old video from 2021…and the brat still can’t chew with her mouth closed and Sevda made sure her daughter knew early on who wears the pants.
State of sevda. Scruffy t. Her hair is just awful. She’s just an awful person. Ela staring at the phone. Had a phone shoved in her face for years now. TikTok needs to put a stop to kids being shown on TikTok.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Oh gawd she’s back guys. Talking in a really weird way on this mornings video. Ewa hasn’t had her cwumpet fin cut in to pieces. She’s banging on about Englands win despite being a turkey fan and not caring about England before. Can’t forget she’s now saying good morning in Turkish, what is this se she’s started adding in. And hash tagging the cream cheese she’s prob on a beg for them since lurpak hasn’t contacted her yet

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
How in gods name did the ipad kid cope with the trauma of loosing a toof at school.... 🙈

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
When she went to Side with the brat last year, Mine looked after Rocco, I think? With some help from hairy tits. It definitely wasn’t Sedat. Isn’t that when we saw Mine was training him on basic commands? Something Sevda can’t be bothered with.

Sevda is 💯going to Turkey to stay with Kuki and to visit Sedat’s parents. Without him. fing freak. She already heavily implied there’d be another trip to Turkey this summer. And I think the Tunisia trip is in September. I’m guessing Ela will be with her parents because what is separation anxiety? And also because there’s no way she’ll leave the child with her own father. She may eat one too many broccoli stems! Or bite into a whole crumpet and lose a wobbly toof. Or open a chip packet and hurt her hands. Can’t have it!
SIL said yesterday that she had plans to take Sasha to Datça with Sevda and Ela to see her mother. She said some time between September and December so another holiday to add to the list!

Mar 2, 2024
Her management have given her the same advice as the dad was given it seem with the Turkish*. If she keeps that up every day that's the thing that'll push me to block her so maybe it's a good thing haha.

Why does she suck her lips in when she's chewing!

*not that he has management, but he randomly started doing his Turkish greeting out of the blue so someone told him to play up the Turkish thing for engagement I'm certain

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s hilarious and so obvious what she is doing, she is trying so hard to fit in the community of Turkish Cypriot, I find it so funny how desperate she is.
Unfortunately for Begda she will never be on the others level, she is so sad and desperate lol 😂
And speaking Turkish well she needs to understand the language and speak it correctly first lol 😂
She or her delusional family don’t no Turkey at all as they don’t venture from the all inclusive hotels lol 😜
Hey ho Begda carry on making yourself look an absolute t it’s so funny 🤣