Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
It’s hilarious and so obvious what she is doing, she is trying so hard to fit in the community of Turkish Cypriot, I find it so funny how desperate she is.
Unfortunately for Begda she will never be on the others level, she is so sad and desperate lol 😂
And speaking Turkish well she needs to understand the language and speak it correctly first lol 😂
She or her delusional family don’t no Turkey at all as they don’t venture from the all inclusive hotels lol 😜
Hey ho Begda carry on making yourself look an absolute t it’s so funny 🤣
You're so right! All these Turkish/Cypriot dishes she's been attempting to do recently screams of desperation to fit in . Surely, she should have gone to that Turkish Cypriot festival thing the other week if she was serious about it !

Mar 2, 2024
What’s with the gunaydan??? She has NEVER said that. Please don’t make it a thing Sevda and please just for today, do off.
You don’t have any interest in football, you’re always complaining about sedat watching it.
Stop trying to fit in because you don’t fit anywhere you big fat ugly moron
Surprised she’s not copying her dad and saying the “hi to all her overseas friends.”

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
You're so right! All these Turkish/Cypriot dishes she's been attempting to do recently screams of desperation to fit in . Surely, she should have gone to that Turkish Cypriot festival thing the other week if she was serious about it !
Exactly this ^^^^^^

She could have learnt how to make those Turkish dishes correctly and not made such a fool of herself as she did with the horror she served up that looked for all the world like the bug hotel that I have hanging in my garden.
From what I’ve learnt from others it‘s not only the English language that she can’t quite grasp, it’s also Turkish and probably the reason why she didn’t support the festival for fear of being exposed as the fraud she actually is.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
An old video from 2021…and the brat still can’t chew with her mouth closed and Sevda made sure her daughter knew early on who wears the pants.
She’s not a brat and I don’t think we should be disparaging a child. She is 100% controlled and guided by Begda. Begda is doing her daughter a disservice by babying her and stunting her growth in every way. Begda also doesn’t groom her daughter properly. She’s allowed her to get very tanned and unkept. None of this is Ela’s fault; in fact, I feel sorry for the child. And, even though Sedat takes a back seat, he’s at fault too - he should know better and he should see that his daughter is fed garbage to eat and is not provided with any enrichment (hence the IPad she’s always on) and never gets exercise. She should be running outside and/or playing with age appropriate things. Just my two cents

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
She’s not a brat and I don’t think we should be disparaging a child. She is 100% controlled and guided by Begda. Begda is doing her daughter a disservice by babying her and stunting her growth in every way. Begda also doesn’t groom her daughter properly. She’s allowed her to get very tanned and unkept. None of this is Ela’s fault; in fact, I feel sorry for the child. And, even though Sedat takes a back seat, he’s at fault too - he should know better and he should see that his daughter is fed garbage to eat and is not provided with any enrichment (hence the IPad she’s always on) and never gets exercise. She should be running outside and/or playing with age appropriate things. Just my two cents
i feel sorry for the child too, but, two things can be true at once. she can be both a bratty child and a controlled child. you are right tho, completely the fault of her dopey parents.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Exactly what she’s trying to do! Problem is…. Her recipes are DISASTROUS compared to Dil, Mezis, Ayni and all the other Turkish Cypriot creators!! I tried quite a few of Sevda’s recipes from her playlist of recipes in her earlier TikTok years. Pretty BLAND!! I then eventually started following Dil, Mezis, Ayni and a few other Turkish Cypriot creators and tried their versions of the same dishes and they were totally DELICIOUS!! The other creators know & use the authentic ingredients and measurements and DO NOT add cheese to everything !!!!!! You also DO NOT have to squirt Sirscha sauce or Peri Peri sauce onto the dishes before eating, like Sevda does!!!! They are already flavoured and spiced to the correct level.

Even Sevda has said several times on TIKTOK now that she’s not as good as Meliz, Dil or others in her cooking, so WHY would we take up her recipes when the proof is they are no where near as good as other creators!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
i feel sorry for the child too, but, two things can be true at once. she can be both a bratty child and a controlled child. you are right tho, completely the fault of her dopey parents.
Nah I don’t feel sorry for her child. She clearly doesn’t know how to share!! Hiding her “good” toys away before other kids come over so they don’t touch them! Nah, I will never support that!!! Her mum laughing about it too, that’s because she’s exactly the same!! Little miss goody and kind Begda act!!! Doesn’t work with us! We see it!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Exactly what she’s trying to do! Problem is…. Her recipes are DISASTROUS compared to Dil, Mezis, Ayni and all the other Turkish Cypriot creators!! I tried quite a few of Sevda’s recipes from her playlist of recipes in her earlier TikTok years. Pretty BLAND!! I then eventually started following Dil, Mezis, Ayni and a few other Turkish Cypriot creators and tried their versions of the same dishes and they were totally DELICIOUS!! The other creators know & use the authentic ingredients and measurements and DO NOT add cheese to everything !!!!!! You also DO NOT have to squirt Sirscha sauce or Peri Peri sauce onto the dishes before eating, like Sevda does!!!! They are already flavoured and spiced to the correct level.

Even Sevda has said several times on TIKTOK now that she’s not as good as Meliz, Dil or others in her cooking, so WHY would we take up her recipes when the proof is they are no where near as good as other creators!
It’s a disaster because she is not Turkish Cypriot!! She doesn’t know how to cook them!! She’s watching and copying others!!!! Whereas the others are born and bread Turkish!! Not when it suits them!! Absolutely no offence but it’s like teaching other cultures how to cook their own dish. Sevda is ENGLISH! learning to cook Turkish food!

Mar 2, 2024
She spent 2 weeks in Occupied Cyprus surrounded by her precious "Turkish Cypriots" and hated it because they don't queue orderly and they used armbands that Sevda tried to baggsy 😂😂