Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
As Begda said i have used the Dyson air wrap and the straighteners my hair is looking better flings it at the phone
No it’s looking shocking go to a decent hairdresser that knows what they are doing have it cut correct get rid of all the dead ends etc and have treatments and a proper colouring
But nope rather go Costco and buy se food (excuse rain coat) and lash lift you are a fing Moran that hasn’t a clue
Never mind not my hair not my dress sense and not me lying 🤥
How would using the Dyson air wrap or straighteners improve her hair? They literally frazzle hair and damage it with heat. There’s uses for straightening but most hair can’t tolerate a lot of it and it’s definitely going to make it look even more damaged than it is, especially if she uses it daily 🥴

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
My God!! That dress!!! WHEN is she going to realise she wears the tackiest, awful dresses!! It looks so cheap & nasty! EVEN HER SISTER, I’m sure, must secretly cringe when she sees Sevda in these nasty dresses?!!!!! Also.. it’s hardly hot outside today!! Why can’t she ever buy high street fashion??? There are lots of summer sales on right now. She could get some real bargains and look like she is a woman in her mid-thirties in 2024….not a granny in the 80’s!!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
My God!! That dress!!! WHEN is she going to realise she wears the tackiest, awful dresses!! It looks so cheap & nasty! EVEN HER SISTER, I’m sure, must secretly cringe when she sees Sevda in these nasty dresses?!!!!! Also.. it’s hardly hot outside today!! Why can’t she ever buy high street fashion??? There are lots of summer sales on right now. She could get some real bargains and look like she is a woman in her mid-thirties in 2024….not a granny in the 80’s!!!
I bet she’s going to get cold and wear a jumper indoors 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
How would using the Dyson air wrap or straighteners improve her hair? They literally frazzle hair and damage it with heat. There’s uses for straightening but most hair can’t tolerate a lot of it and it’s definitely going to make it look even more damaged than it is, especially if she uses it daily 🥴
Straightening hair that straight is not even the look anymore! She needs someone to take her shopping to get clothes that are in fashion and suit her. They then need to take her for a ‘makeover’ at one of the makeup beauty counters where they would show her how to apply the make up too. She can always choose go have a ‘natural’ look as that is more what the look is anyway these days. She then needs taking to a good hair salon, where they would give her hair a proper cut and giver her a conditioning hair colour treatment.

It’s astonishing to me how Sevda has never come to the realisation that she has zero dress sense and does nothing to enhance her appearance by way of makeup or giving serious attention to her extremely damaged hair and the way she styles it! AND yet….she will skip all of taking care of dress sense, make up and hair….but invests in laser hair removal and now talk of a lash lift!!! WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THE VERY OBVIOUS AREAS THAT NEED SERIOUS ATTENTION SEVDA?!!!

I don’t feel bad saying all of this because Sevda CAN afford new decent clothes, a few good makeup products applied each day and a decent hair salon appointment to deal with her damaged hair. She chooses not to invest some money in attending to her appearance because she’s TIGHT FISTED WITH HER MONEY and deluded by a proportion of her very wierdo followers who tell her she looks great and I also believe some fellow creator friends are not being honest to her face! 😉

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Straightening hair that straight is not even the look anymore! She needs someone to take her shopping to get clothes that are in fashion and suit her. They then need to take her for a ‘makeover’ at one of the makeup beauty counters where they would show her how to apply the make up too. She can always choose go have a ‘natural’ look as that is more what the look is anyway these days. She then needs taking to a good hair salon, where they would give her hair a proper cut and giver her a conditioning hair colour treatment.

It’s astonishing to me how Sevda has never come to the realisation that she has zero dress sense and does nothing to enhance her appearance by way of makeup or giving serious attention to her extremely damaged hair and the way she styles it! AND yet….she will skip all of taking care of dress sense, make up and hair….but invests in laser hair removal and now talk of a lash lift!!! WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THE VERY OBVIOUS AREAS THAT NEED SERIOUS ATTENTION SEVDA?!!!

I don’t feel bad saying all of this because Sevda CAN afford new decent clothes, a few good makeup products applied each day and a decent hair salon appointment to deal with her damaged hair. She chooses not to invest some money in attending to her appearance because she’s TIGHT FISTED WITH HER MONEY and deluded by a proportion of her very wierdo followers who tell her she looks great and I also believe some fellow creator friends are not being honest to her face! 😉
The creator friends bit had me lol 😂
Not going to bang on how much of a mess she looks, she obviously doesn’t care so why should I lol 😂
Just going to take the piss out of her lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oppps nope not a good angle filter doesn’t do the whole body lol 😂
That’s where my spare tyre went lol 😂
And while we are at it let’s try and calorie count roughly so you said you have had two biscuits well there is the kcal of the biscuits plus your milk plus what ever else you don’t show lol 😜not forgetting the alcohol intake as well lol,and your not even exercising you sold your cross trainer lol 😂 you could get bikes for you all and go for a bike ride but that’s hard work lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8638.jpeg
    IMG_8638.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8639.png
    IMG_8639.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 38
Apr 15, 2024
England
So a few of her followers have said she needs a lash lift so off she goes to get a lash lift. I don’t think a lash lift will do much, she hardly has any lashes. She needs to use that money to sort out her damaged hair. It’s shocking that she listens to her followers quite easily and does things off the back of their ‘advice’

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So a few of her followers have said she needs a lash lift so off she goes to get a lash lift. I don’t think a lash lift will do much, she hardly has any lashes. She needs to use that money to sort out her damaged hair. It’s shocking that she listens to her followers quite easily and does things off the back of their ‘advice’
Has she seen any other creator have one as well as she seems to copy them as well

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ohhhh Sedat doesn’t sound to happy and even woccoo doesn’t want to know her even made Sedat laugh that did lol 😂
Things don’t seem to happy on the household doesn’t seem to have been since back from holidays, compared to how Kuki and Tom are and the other creators, never mind life is a b and then Sevda comes along lol 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
"by the way i did wash hands when i came in" yeah, okay beggy pants, even if we believed you, you are still handling shopping and packets that HAVEN'T been washed/sterile and pawing your mits all over food that your family has to eat... you dirty cow... glad i don't live in your house,...I'm surprised you don't all come down with E.coli 🤮

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I can’t understand why she’s never been to have hair done properly in her beloved Turkey. A decent cut and colour in a salon there will be significantly cheaper than the UK and she’s there multiple times per year. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE visit a salon on your next trip. You can put down getting a haircut on the unauthorised absence form 😂😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
How can anyone ever notice her lashes when her eyes are like an horizontal vagina? Maybe missing a few short and curlies? 😂
As for her hair, it’s so straight and lifeless she looks like the inmate of the local lunatic asylum and, believe me, I’ve seen a few who look just like our Sev. No style, no class, no knowledge of acceptable etiquette or manners. She’s a lost cause beyond redemption. 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Not watched the full clip because I can’t stand her & I do not want to contribute towards her wages! Is she getting eyelash lift? Seriously? Why dosent she spend money on that frigging hair, honestly she’s on SM everyday , she must think she looks good. Embarrassed for her. Pull those sleeves back up Sev, everyone has seen your tattoo & you can tell she’s pulled them down , fin moose!
That’s why I ghost watch