Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Why, WHY did she have to film that dinner out? Why couldn’t she just have taken the free meal for 2 and had a lovely dinner out with Sedat for their anniversary? Yes we probably would’ve commented on why they chose Prezzo to celebrate, but what she did today was far worse for her. She literally proved that she doesn’t want to be alone with him (and he too of her!). They had their fill of each other at Costco and was aching to have Ela and her parents come to dinner so they wouldn’t have to be alone. Miserable cheap woman!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The woman behind her does not seem impressed 😂
Don’t think I would be either, firstly her and her pedo daddy with phones set up the stupid sexual noises they make, the feral sounds they use when eating, and that I would be a paying customer and they just had a 3 course meal and drinks for free yep I wouldn’t be to impressed either, but saying that I am the sort that would tell them that they are dirty feral animals eating how they do etc lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I just knew she wouldn’t be going out to dinner with just Sedat and that she would actually put her hand in her pocket - tight fisted cow..

The Costco haul was frilling.. they had two types of watermelon - one with seeds and out wifout seeds.. frilling..

Also she has been out all day in those clothes.. if I had been in the same clothes I would go home, have a shower and get changed before going out to dinner.. you just know she stinks

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I just knew she wouldn’t be going out to dinner with just Sedat and that she would actually put her hand in her pocket - tight fisted cow..

The Costco haul was frilling.. they had two types of watermelon - one with seeds and out wifout seeds.. frilling..

Also she has been out all day in those clothes.. if I had been in the same clothes I would go home, have a shower and get changed before going out to dinner.. you just know she stinks
I can't believe she went out in the same clothes she'd had on all day . Surely going out for dinner in the evening is classed as a special occasion, therfore you'd make an effort and get changed into something else . Dirty tramp !

Mar 2, 2024
Guys - her favourite part of the lemon meringue pie was the lemon… she is such a foodie.

Why does that restaurant give Beg this free meal.. it’s not like she is a regular. I’ve never seen her go there so it’s not like she must like the place.. like someone else say Mine has been in there and showed the footage as a paying customer so wouldn’t it be better to give her the free meal??

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Guys - her favourite part of the lemon meringue pie was the lemon… she is such a foodie.

Why does that restaurant give Beg this free meal.. it’s not like she is a regular. I’ve never seen her go there so it’s not like she must like the place.. like someone else say Mine has been in there and showed the footage as a paying customer so wouldn’t it be better to give her the free meal??
Did she also describe the pudding as being “wewwy high” as in a huge, tall slice? Her vocabulary is honestly worse than most toddlers.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I can't believe she went out in the same clothes she'd had on all day . Surely going out for dinner in the evening is classed as a special occasion, therfore you'd make an effort and get changed into something else . Dirty tramp !
I can’t believe that she wore that horrid frock at all and especially not to go out for an evening meal. Most people get changed into something decent when they go to a restaurant but not skanky Sevda. She’s got to be what’s politely called special needs as her table manners are non-existent, she’s got no dress sense, can’t speak simple English, has zero parenting skills and most certainly struggles to cook even basic dishes.