Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Just watched Kuki lol 😂 I literally did again do this, that woman I hope she was taking the piss out of Begda and when she said it was for a laugh/joke 😂😂😂 gifts that keep giving lol 😜

Mar 2, 2024
Let's count the clap backs in that breakfast video! I've counted:

She doesn't normally like football but recently she does
Spending £6 on raspberries but she did spend £8 on doughnuts
It's a lovely, sunny day in England
Potentially the reference to watching the football at 8 but there's school in the morning

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Let's count the clap backs in that breakfast video! I've counted:

She doesn't normally like football but recently she does
Spending £6 on raspberries but she did spend £8 on doughnuts
It's a lovely, sunny day in England
Potentially the reference to watching the football at 8 but there's school in the morning
Well it isn’t sunny in my England lol 😂
Threading lash lift
Taking food to hungry hippos as she is back lol 😂
She is full of se
What makes it laughable is she is trying so hard to be happy 😆

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just watched Kukis video this morning, she’s got a filter on, similar to the one beg used when she was in Turkey. Kuki never uses filters and it seemed like this filter she used was intentional and not an ‘automatic’ filter that beg used as an excuse when she used filters in Turkey. I don’t understand why she lies about everything, and then sulks when she gets called out

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched Kukis video this morning, she’s got a filter on, similar to the one beg used when she was in Turkey. Kuki never uses filters and it seemed like this filter she used was intentional and not an ‘automatic’ filter that beg used as an excuse when she used filters in Turkey. I don’t understand why she lies about everything, and then sulks when she gets called out
I am truly hoping it is a piss take of Begda lol 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why, WHY did she have to film that dinner out? Why couldn’t she just have taken the free meal for 2 and had a lovely dinner out with Sedat for their anniversary? Yes we probably would’ve commented on why they chose Prezzo to celebrate, but what she did today was far worse for her. She literally proved that she doesn’t want to be alone with him (and he too of her!). They had their fill of each other at Costco and was aching to have Ela and her parents come to dinner so they wouldn’t have to be alone. Miserable cheap woman!
Sevda and Sedat know they would have no conversation with each other if it were just them two going out and they know they have no romantic intimacy. She knows it would only upset her more deep down if they did just go out on their own, because it would highlight even more to her how dull and void their marriage is.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Lash lift or no lash lift I'll never accept that these belong to a firty five year old. LOOK AT THEM 😂😂 I know we've said it a million times but mine didn't look like that at that age and they still don't now I'm a bit (maybe more than a bit 😂) older. It's actually shocking. I suggest you invest in some eye cweams Beggy instead of your lashes because you look horrendous.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-14-13-27-30-847_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-14-13-27-30-847_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2024-07-14-13-27-44-611_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-14-13-27-44-611_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 20

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Did she also describe the pudding as being “wewwy high” as in a huge, tall slice? Her vocabulary is honestly worse than most toddlers.
Sevda has a speech impediment brought on by lack of parental correction in her early years. Ela is the same. They still won’t use ‘r’ instead of ‘w’ and in some words Sevda uses the ‘w’ to substitute another letter also….like “wewwy”, instead of “very”. It is speech laziness. She also leaves words out and uses present & past tense wrongly…all born out of laziness and no correction. In other words.. she talks like a TEENAGE CHAV. She also uses chavy slang like “ain’t” quite often. Within branding, accents are not discriminated, but speech and grammar are.

All of this contributes to brands not using her. They listen to her on TikTok. Atrocious! Contributes to her being too much of a liability.

Mar 3, 2024
Sevda has a speech impediment brought on by lack of parental correction in her early years. Ela is the same. They still won’t use ‘r’ instead of ‘w’ and in some words Sevda uses the ‘w’ to substitute another letter also….like “wewwy”, instead of “very”. It is speech laziness. She also leaves words out and uses present & past tense wrongly…all born out of laziness and no correction. In other words.. she talks like a TEENAGE CHAV. She also uses chavy slang like “ain’t” quite often. Within branding, accents are not discriminated, but speech and grammar are.

All of this contributes to brands not using her. They listen to her on TikTok. Atrocious! Contributes to her being too much of a liability.
I totally agree with everything you said. Another big notice in her speech is not pronouncing "th". She uses "f" instead.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I totally agree with everything you said. Another big notice in her speech is not pronouncing "th". She uses "f" instead.
Yes, there are at least 3 very noticeable phonemic contrasts that she does in speech, all that should have easily been corrected by parents repeating it correctly as she said them as a baby/toddler. It’s just laziness on both her parents and Sevda herself. She could correct them now, and she knows how to make the effort, you can tell on her Ads she tries to speak more clearly, even though she talks robotic from a script.

Brands have to weigh up how much of a liability she is or could be, off screen, even if she managed to keep her grammar & speech correct on screen.

Every brand has their own measure on this. It's all part of the person they use promoting the correct image they want to evoke for the brand.

Sevda's image has gone down, especially over this last year particularly, for a variety of reasons. We can all see that. She puts it out there. Her recent behaviour on TikTok videos during her recent holiday regarding the hotel she stayed in and then on IG and Tiktok again, after the holiday using both platforms to publicly shame the hotel, has caused her a lot of damage and NO favours. She wasn’t able to conduct herself like a mature adult and deal with her complaints one to one with the hotel only.

She has become a liability in several areas, all brought on by herself. Sevda has no idea of the losses she has occurred by this. Again, brought on by.. herself.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Yes, there are at least 3 very noticeable phonemic contrasts that she does in speech, all that should have easily been corrected by parents repeating it correctly as she said them as a baby/toddler. It’s just laziness on both her parents and Sevda herself. She could correct them now, and she knows how to make the effort, you can tell on her Ads she tries to speak more clearly, even though she talks robotic from a script.

Brands have to weigh up how much of a liability she is or could be, off screen, even if she managed to keep her grammar & speech correct on screen.

Every brand has their own measure on this. It's all part of the person they use promoting the correct image they want to evoke for the brand.

Sevda's image has gone down, especially over this last year particularly, for a variety of reasons. We can all see that. She puts it out there. Her recent behaviour on TikTok videos during her recent holiday regarding the hotel she stayed in and then on IG and Tiktok again, after the holiday using both platforms to publicly shame the hotel, has caused her a lot of damage and NO favours. She wasn’t able to conduct herself like a mature adult and deal with her complaints one to one with the hotel only.

She has become a liability in several areas, all brought on by herself. Sevda has no idea of the losses she has occurred by this. Again, brought on by.. herself.
Peachy - just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your insight into how Brands perceive Sevda. It sounds like you work in advertising and/or brand management where you interact with a lot of creators like Sevda. I remember you said that you had spoken with a couple people who attended Dr. Chintel’s book launch and they didn't seem impressed with Sevda. Curious what else you’ve heard about her behavior professionally or even experienced first hand?
We all know she’s two-faced and that the mask slips a lot. We also know she’s not a hard worker, smart enough or even media savvy enough to survive this career for the long haul, but would love to hear further insight!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Totally agree with everything
Sevda has been on a downward spiral since last year, the drunk rants with her new friend acting big and clever, the constant pity party, the embarrassing tears at Theresa’s daughters party and lots more, it’s been coming and it is showing more from her comments section her views etc have dropped massively, no matter how many she buys its going and hanging on with threads, even her IG is poor
Since back from her Holiday the different things she has tried but massively failed, all she is doing is getting the freebies like last night (AND BEGDA THE OFFER IS ON THEIR WEBSITE SO NOONE HAS TO SAY YOUR NAME ) your not famous one bit.
Like she us to brag about her nail lady show her nails of then that has stopped (probs has to pay for them) so gone to cheaper.
Looks like she has had to pay for her lashes as isn’t going over board about them or where she had them done, how about Begda promote these small businesses even if you have to pay, but that will go against your grain