Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
1. Her eye lashes look the same this morning and you can’t tell she got anything done
2. What the hell was that about counting the squares of the sandwich! What the hell was she doing and how many was she expecting there to be
3. The fing Oreos!! The kid nearly got 6 of them until clit slit realised there were 6 full size ones.. I thought when she realised she would give her no more than two and she gave her fing four!! What is she fing doing!
4. Didn’t see her sharing those donuts yesterday!
5. She had free of the donuts but said that would fill her up so we all know she had another free when she yelled cut on the video
6. Get a job!

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
REALLY... Jam sandwiches, which to be honest by the time she cut the crusts of there wasn't much point... 4 Oreos and a fruit twist (didn't open the packet today 🤷‍♀️... no consistency Baggy Eyes!)... all that sugar and s!!! and a sweet juice drink... when does that child drink water!!!!
I'm really surprised the school doesn't say anything! My daughter starts reception and they given me a list of healthy snacks their allowed, also PAT Lunches are a no no, only healthy school dinners! That school is shocking.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
After watching Ela’s packed lunch and the doughnut videos I’m even more convinced that the woman is special needs. No concept of what a healthy diet is, inability to pronounce even the simplest of words and cannot string together a coherent sentence. It’s possibly the reason why she relies on her mother and father so much, even down to performing easy tasks such as packing a suitcase. She needs help with everything and I honestly wonder if she was ever a pharmacist in a chemist shop, how could she ever dispense drugs? She just wouldn’t be able to as her level of intelligence appears to be so limited that she’d be unable to read a prescription let alone dispense it!

Mar 8, 2024
After watching Ela’s packed lunch and the doughnut videos I’m even more convinced that the woman is special needs. No concept of what a healthy diet is, inability to pronounce even the simplest of words and cannot string together a coherent sentence. It’s possibly the reason why she relies on her mother and father so much, even down to performing easy tasks such as packing a suitcase. She needs help with everything and I honestly wonder if she was ever a pharmacist in a chemist shop, how could she ever dispense drugs? She just wouldn’t be able to as her level of intelligence appears to be so limited that she’d be unable to read a prescription let alone dispense it!
Just saw a clip of it on her instagram story. She can’t talk. She says words just not even nearly right. I don’t fing get it. Donuts for breakfast is just not nice. And yet again another off the shoulder number. And her mouth when she says good morning. Why does she just move the lower part when she says it. And it’s the maawwwwwnnninnnnggg part wtf

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her face looks like it’s collapsing! I know she does do all but she’s really does look as exhausted and haggard as she whines on about. She looks like she’s on the verge of a breakdown constantly
I would say the reason she looks battered is
No sleep due to patrolling her comments and trolling others round TT as seen she has been commenting on peoples videos lol, the amount of un healthy se she eats day in day out and the amount of alcohol she consumes as well
I find it very entertaining on how she answers people in here lol 😂

And Begda ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ your eyes nearly shot out the sockets while you was orgasming over the donuts 🍩 lol 😂

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I would love to be a fly on the wall in her house! And why is ewa screeching and screaming like that on her instagram story🤬🤬

No doubt ewa has been up late with the football, she prob had doughnuts for breakfast, a jam sandwich, 4 biscuits for lunch. The poor child will be shattered today.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She was a dispenser… Not a pharmacist. She failed her GCSEs and struggles to help Ela with her KS1 Maths. I’m surprised she could read enough to even dispense seeing how poor her English is both spoken and in writing 🥴 Also her poor Maths is concerning as she struggles with the basics which she’d need in a pharmacy… They initially hired her due to her mum getting her a job, bet it was a favour.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7646.jpeg

she really is one unfortunate ugly looking frog woman isn’t she

her skin looks awful due to her rubbish diet and lack of exercise and water.

and those tan lines look hideous, she looks embarrassing in that dress but actually believes she is hot s, that’s why she’s showing off. disgraceful. it’s not nice enough weather to do that, proper s.

Apr 15, 2024
England
She was a dispenser… Not a pharmacist. She failed her GCSEs and struggles to help Ela with her KS1 Maths. I’m surprised she could read enough to even dispense seeing how poor her English is both spoken and in writing 🥴 Also her poor Maths is concerning as she struggles with the basics which she’d need in a pharmacy… They initially hired her due to her mum getting her a job, bet it was a favour.
I seriously think TT had turned her brain into mush. There is no real mental stimulation being on SM, no knowledge of what’s going on around her or in the world, telling of sedat for watching the news. No concept of healthy food but then she surprises us sometimes and gives Ela 2 bits of broccoli for ‘helf’. But she needs more than that, she needs proper fruit and veg, how can she not know this. I also think she just doesn’t or can’t think clearly about daily needs as she’s so obsessed over her next TT fix

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I seriously think TT had turned her brain into mush. There is no real mental stimulation being on SM, no knowledge of what’s going on around her or in the world, telling of sedat for watching the news. No concept of healthy food but then she surprises us sometimes and gives Ela 2 bits of broccoli for ‘helf’. But she needs more than that, she needs proper fruit and veg, how can she not know this. I also think she just doesn’t or can’t think clearly about daily needs as she’s so obsessed over her next TT fix
She’s an absolutely lost cause. You’d think she’d take a few minutes before filming herself to learn how to pronounce things properly (such as the beignet). Instead she continues on with it and makes herself look like an absolute uneducated fool. Which I guess she is considering she failed her GCSE’s. She does not help herself in the slightest. Has 3 forking donuts for breakfast knowing it’s not healthy then puts a disclaimer out saying it’s not a healthy one to avoid “twolls” despite never having a healthy breakfast unless Kuki forces her to have a musli. How about you make yourself a proper nutritional breakfast and go to bed on time instead of patrolling your comments 24/7 you stupid bint.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
This is what I don’t understand about her, she has 1 child at school all day and is making a decent wage off Tik tok, why isn’t she making decent home cooked meals, she can do a new recipe every day if she wanted, buying a healthy food shop (with treats of course), why can’t she read up on what’s going on in the world? She could even start going to the gym as she can easily afford a gym memberships- to get her out the house and give her new content. Have fun days out with her daughter!

I run my own business so not jealous at all of her ‘career’. My 2 boys are men now. But when they were little we didn’t have much but they look back on there childhood with fun and love! Ewa won’t have this and begda will regret not giving her the time and attention because they really do grow up so quick.

It’s actually very sad!!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She’s an absolutely lost cause. You’d think she’d take a few minutes before filming herself to learn how to pronounce things properly (such as the beignet). Instead she continues on with it and makes herself look like an absolute uneducated fool. Which I guess she is considering she failed her GCSE’s. She does not help herself in the slightest. Has 3 forking donuts for breakfast knowing it’s not healthy then puts a disclaimer out saying it’s not a healthy one to avoid “twolls” despite never having a healthy breakfast unless Kuki forces her to have a musli. How about you make yourself a proper nutritional breakfast and go to bed on time instead of patrolling your comments 24/7 you stupid bint.
I don’t get how she’s not embarrassed about her vocab and pronunciation. You can literally google a word and press the little icon that speaks it for you. If I knew I was filming something I couldn’t pronounce, I’d be doing that beforehand so I didn’t look like such a fing numpty

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
This post from last year appeared on my page today. Still the same s different day obviously 🙄 but that mouth and tongue action is NOT NORMAL!!! She even had a tissue but chose to remove that bit with her disgusting lizard tongue. Vile creature.

Attachments

• VID_20240715_120844~2.mp4
    9.9 MB
Mar 2, 2024
I think she's drunk. Has anyone noticed that she doesn't post herself drinking any alcohol..after we've all called her out on here and also Tattle for being pissed .. miss holier than thou hasn't mentioned Pwosecco , Red Wine or Gin for ages . I bet she still necks it in secret... her behaviour is so erratic ..
Yes! I’ve noticed this too! I want to say she toned it down on camera ever since the Ramadan Lent fiasco? After that month was over, she showed a few drinks here and there but nothing like before (drunken holiday with Sedat excluded).