Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I canā€™t believe her and MissMunster085 have fallen out!!! They donā€™t follow each other on TikTok anymore šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Wasnā€™t the last time they were friendly when Sev babysat her kids ā€¦ā€¦. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Oh miss munter was the best thing since sliced bread. She was amazing, wonderful & a great friend. Yeah right Begda- you say that about anyone that wants to be your friend oh and off course you only reply to other ā€œfamous tiktokersā€ & thatā€™s not without all the ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā€¦. Oh darlings,- just do right off under your carehome rock.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So she said she had a really heavy dinner last night thatā€™s why she wants something light for breakfastā€¦..she had a wrap and chips, I donā€™t class that as a big heavy meal.
When sheā€™s had massive Chinese and Turkish takeaways etc, she will eat s for breakfast after.

Sounds like she panicking for her holiday and is trying to lose some lbs before she goes šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also what happened to the greens? Obviously didnā€™t work for her, nothing will when sheā€™s scoffing s all day long.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So she said she had a really heavy dinner last night thatā€™s why she wants something light for breakfastā€¦..she had a wrap and chips, I donā€™t class that as a big heavy meal.
When sheā€™s had massive Chinese and Turkish takeaways etc, she will eat s for breakfast after.

Sounds like she panicking for her holiday and is trying to lose some lbs before she goes šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also what happened to the greens? Obviously didnā€™t work for her, nothing will when sheā€™s scoffing s all day long.
She probably nailed another 3 doughnuts down off camera. Vile pig

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Ugly fooker! She will do anything for money. Even if iff th means sloshing food round her mouth & behaving like a dirty pig. God I canā€™t stand her and her poor diabolical cringy content.

As i have said before she eats like a Cannibal in a Zombie park :sick:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Thank you Sweetpea, this one really made me laugh and as the saying goes, "laughter is the best medicine". I got so angry with the horrid ugly creature this morning that it dulled my morning but you've really cheered me up.

Attachments

• sevda ugly face.jpeg
    sevda ugly face.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 70
Mar 2, 2024
She thinks she gets hate because of her holidays.. Mine went to Cyprus and since has been to Amsterdam and thatā€™s not a problem! Itā€™s her business. Mine has a job, takes leave and uses it and doesnā€™t have a child that she is taking out of school.. she has no self awareness and her Huns agree and give her the idea is jealously! I didnā€™t see any ā€œjelousā€ of Mine.. Sevda has it wrong and what the actual uproar is about.. I think clit slits whatā€™s to be like Mine, and be single, free and childless and do what she likes and tried to live this life and the total disregard for her daughter.. she will never see that

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
She thinks she gets hate because of her holidays.. Mine went to Cyprus and since has been to Amsterdam and thatā€™s not a problem! Itā€™s her business. Mine has a job, takes leave and uses it and doesnā€™t have a child that she is taking out of school.. she has no self awareness and her Huns agree and give her the idea is jealously! I didnā€™t see any ā€œjelousā€ of Mine.. Sevda has it wrong and what the actual uproar is about.. I think clit slits whatā€™s to be like Mine, and be single, free and childless and do what she likes and tried to live this life and the total disregard for her daughter.. she will never see that
Exactly right. Jealous definitely not. I in fact strive to be the opposite of people like Begda.