Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Everything makes sense now that everything clit slits does has a motive… in the past couple of months she has been all up the SIL ass recently and staying at her house and outstaying her welcome and at the time we didn’t know why she was extra up her ass.. then the terrible time she had at Cyprus.. did she have a terrible time or was this her way to get some sympathy from the SIL to say for her to come to Turkey.. the same reason she has been all up her ass… everything this women does is for this women’s gain and benifet.

I read some of these wasps comments about how she is a lovely mother, deserving of everything, beautiful and blah blah blah and I try and take a step back but honestly I cannot see what they see.. I see a narc, a very selfish and neglectful mother who is rude to friends and family, greedy and just ugly in general inside and out.

And like Burger King is beneath her hahaha.. that’s exactly what they wanted to eat but she thought it would look healthy or like she isn’t the foodie she reckons she is so made that snarky comment.. talk about up yourself.. she will pull an Ammie single mumma and when Burger King come knowing for a deal with clit slits we have the receipts 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I’m on a roll… I don’t live in the UK but I am assuming that there are a good amount of flights.. why catch one that has to arriving at the apartment after 3am and disrupting everyone! I bet she saved $20 for the stupid hour flight so went with that one instead of considering anyone.

Christ she knocked on their door for two seconds and no one had answered and she wondered if they had gone out… no you stupid b they are fing sleeping and got up to your knock.. acting all excited to see them and over the top greeting like the SIL lives in turkey and they haven’t seen each other for “agers”… honestly just do right off

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
I’m on a roll… I don’t live in the UK but I am assuming that there are a good amount of flights.. why catch one that has to arriving at the apartment after 3am and disrupting everyone! I bet she saved $20 for the stupid hour flight so went with that one instead of considering anyone.

Christ she knocked on their door for two seconds and no one had answered and she wondered if they had gone out… no you stupid b they are fing sleeping and got up to your knock.. acting all excited to see them and over the top greeting like the SIL lives in turkey and they haven’t seen each other for “agers”… honestly just do right off
And since when does she pronounce Turkey like she did in that video? 🙄

Mar 2, 2024

Christ she knocked on their two for two second and no one had answered and she wondered if they had gone out… no you stupid b they are fing sleeping and got up to your knock.. acting all excited to see them and over the top greeting like the SIL lives in turkey and they haven’t seen each other for “agers”… honestly just do right off
And since when does she pronounce Turkey like she did in that video? 🙄
I know right.. it’s painful.. she is the troll 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
Everything makes sense now that everything clit slits does has a motive… in the past couple of months she has been all up the SIL ass recently and staying at her house and outstaying her welcome and at the time we didn’t know why she was extra up her ass.. then the terrible time she had at Cyprus.. did she have a terrible time or was this her way to get some sympathy from the SIL to say for her to come to Turkey.. the same reason she has been all up her ass… everything this women does is for this women’s gain and benifet.

I read some of these wasps comments about how she is a lovely mother, deserving of everything, beautiful and blah blah blah and I try and take a step back but honestly I cannot see what they see.. I see a narc, a very selfish and neglectful mother who is rude to friends and family, greedy and just ugly in general inside and out.

And like Burger King is beneath her hahaha.. that’s exactly what they wanted to eat but she thought it would look healthy or like she isn’t the foodie she reckons she is so made that snarky comment.. talk about up yourself.. she will pull an Ammie single mumma and when Burger King come knowing for a deal with clit slits we have the receipts 😂
The only thing is that Sevda had already planned for her & Ela to go to Side this month and stay with Kuki. She talked about it in May when explaining why her and Sedat were taking separate trips to Cyprus & Turkey respectively.

Jul 17, 2024
London
just seen seagulls tiktok of them arriving at the apartment- why is she knocking at the door at like 3am?? surely she would consider the fact that the kids are sleeping but no, that doesn’t even cross inconsiderate seagull’s mind. she could’ve easily just called or messaged her SIL.
and then assuming they’ve gone out when no one answers after one second?? is she really that dense

Mar 2, 2024
just seen seagulls tiktok of them arriving at the apartment- why is she knocking at the door at like 3am?? surely she would consider the fact that the kids are sleeping but no, that doesn’t even cross inconsiderate seagull’s mind. she could’ve easily just called or messaged her SIL.
and then assuming they’ve gone out when no one answers after one second?? is she really that dense
She treats it like the morning.. if she is up everyone should be up… I couldn’t believe why her first thought at that hour that they would be out.. they’re asleep!!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She’s so unbelievably dense. And having the bright flash on and shoving it in poor Kukis face at that hour like wtf. How stupid and inconsiderate could you possibly be. It’s almost as if she was expecting Kuki to be standing there with the door and her arms wide open waiting for her highness to arrive. Gormless fkn bint