Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Oh really, her with her bloody phone out and leaving it to Kuki to entertain her child, with Kuki having “little sleep”
Happy as long as she doesn’t have to do the parenting… will be out swanning about on the balcony with her bread and tomatos and cucumber with her off the sleeve s shein dresses while she checks out her new eyelashes she got from the eyebrow shop.. counting down the time until she can eat again and have some alcohol..

Mar 2, 2024
Really… a bakery “they also do food and other fings as well”… that the do does she mean that the bakery “also does food”… isn’t that what a fing bakery is.. oh and a “cheese pancake that’s filwed with cheese”” groundbreaking.. who would have actually thought it would be cheese!

Mar 2, 2024
She can't resist getting a fing dig in at Kuki and her girls can she being asleep at 2am ... fing vile nasty cow ... thinking she's royalty and they should stay up and wait for her ? Insufferable t
Don’t understand her obsession with people daring to sleep while she’s awake, no one has any obligation to be awake just because of Sevda and it’s not embarrassing so she can stop laughing at people for it!

Eating meals makes the time pass on a plane, does it? People with a healthy relationship with food would pass the time with a book, podcast, games, film, etc. Not stuff their face after eating a meal in the airport.

On that note, she pays over the odds for a Burger King for the kid who then doesn’t eat it because she doesn’t like it. So she buys her a meal deal, which she doesn’t finish and ALL THE WHILE has a prebooked inflight meal for the spoilt brat? I presume Sevda scoffed the second burger, but that aside, that is definitely one occasion where the child is eating it or waiting until the flight in my personal opinion. Wasting all that money on food for no good reason, but thinks she’s clever for buying a travel pillow from Home Bargains instead of paying airport prices! And then she buys all that food but is clearly annoyed she didn’t eat the doughnut – how would she have room for it after all that??

Don’t even get me started on how she’s saying Turkey. She’s seen that online and thinks it makes her sound like she knows something about something, but it just sounds ridiculous because she’s speaking English and has NEVER said it that way before.

I don’t know how but she really manages to push my buttons with her nonsense every day. If I thought she were doing it for engagement I’d happily move on but she isn’t, she genuinely thinks all this is normal.