Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Why is she obsessed with calling everything “ Turkish”
( I’m going to the Turkish bakery)
It’s in turkey of course it’s going to be Turkish!
No need to mention it .. stupid!
It's bizarre. None of Sevda's side of the family are Turkish. Her mother was born in Cyprus. When Turkey invaded Cyprus in 1974 her mother had been living in England for 10 years. Her mother was born in Limassol on the south coast of Cyprus. It seems she's claiming the Turkey angle based on events her mother didn't participate and in the opposite end of Cyprus. Even if her mother still lived in Cyprus she would be in the Greek part anyway. As far as I've been able to find, the entirety of Sevda's family are a mix of British, Cypriot and Greek. The only Turkish in her was the one time Sedat entered her.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Absolutely HOWLING at Kuki here..
“A REAL Turk like me” LOL is that a dig at Sevda? I always secretly hope she’s one of us. Especially after the Weetabix video she uploaded by “mistake” discussing Sevda’s dwindling income 😂😂😂
So was I 😂 I really hope it was a dig at her I really do as she has never come out with that this past 2 weeks with Tom Tom and Grandpa lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
It's bizarre. None of Sevda's side of the family are Turkish. Her mother was born in Cyprus. When Turkey invaded Cyprus in 1974 her mother had been living in England for 10 years. Her mother was born in Limassol on the south coast of Cyprus. It seems she's claiming the Turkey angle based on events her mother didn't participate and in the opposite end of Cyprus. Even if her mother still lived in Cyprus she would be in the Greek part anyway. As far as I've been able to find, the entirety of Sevda's family are a mix of British, Cypriot and Greek. The only Turkish in her was the one time Sedat entered her.
"The only Turkish in her was the one time Sedat entered her."

💀💀💀

Can't stop laughing hahaha. 100% agree with the rest of your post as well!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My closest friend is danish and married a Turkish guy 17 years ago, she is always going over but not once does she class herself as Turkish, her father is American her mother is Danish but she classes herself as Danish, as born there, this with fanny eyes Turkish/Cypriot baffles me lol 😂

Also absolutely loving the sty comments about making memories after all in here have said about making memories with our children/GC, has to troll for content lol 😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
That kid creeps me out.
IMG_0500.jpeg
Me too. She's a horror of a child, unattractive, precocious and unbelievably rude at times. She's been so pandered to that she now rules the roost at meal times where Sevda's concerned. Ela doesn't like her honey roast carrots done with olive oil. How she can even tell what oil's been used? For the sake of goodness just dish it up, if she's hungry enough she'll eat it or go without, her choice.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
I am absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am so glad she is going to have an absolute wonderful time and make memories lol 😂 after she completely spoilt her parents holiday for them, with her bitching moaning refusing to go for lunch and palming I pad kid on them
So so glad for her lol 😂

And also b tits Turkish tea is given out loads for free so you not that special (special needs yeah)