Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she have to be so greedy! Why can’t she just have a slice of cake - no, not seagull has to buy a whole fing cake 🙄

Never have an ever heard anyone describe an iced coffee as “stunnin”… hardly believe her when she says anything os fwesh anyway.. she thinks a frozen dinna of s is fwesh.

She is just a foodie guys 😂

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I’ve not watch her latest cause I’m blocked but use my hubs phone but not had time to watch, I have seen Kukis though wher Sevda talked on her post, she just can’t help herself!
Mentioning her SILs tummy problem! I find Kuki a bit irritating but she seems kind and caring unlike Sevda! fing hate her and I’ve never before said that about anyone!

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Lets play a game of Bedga Bingo...

Get a piece of paper, draw a grid and randomly add the following words/actions...every time they are said/done cross them off till you have a line/full house... no prizes, just for ss and giggles :ROFLMAO:

Stunnin
Soft
Fwesh
Helim
Turkiye
Sawlt
Sawrce
Mawngin
Moo like a cow
Ewa saying 'so gawwwwd'
Ewa impersonating a wide mouth frog with a forced smile
Showing half bitten food to the camera
Licking food from her teeth like a dawg
Making a clapback comment (any...call this the joker 🃏)

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Just catching up on her s TikTok’s. Why on earth did they need to eat Burger King, a meal deal AND the in flight meal??? So fing excessive and greedy!
No need for it ! It's only a 4 hour flight ! I can't believe she bought spoilt little madam a sandwich and a doughnut after she declared she didn't really like her Burger King meal... knowing full well, that in a couple of hours , they'd be having an in-flight meal anyway. Utter pigs

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
No need for it ! It's only a 4 hour flight ! I can't believe she bought spoilt little madam a sandwich and a doughnut after she declared she didn't really like her Burger King meal... knowing full well, that in a couple of hours , they'd be having an in-flight meal anyway. Utter pigs

We often fly to Italy... we have a snack at the airport...nothing on the flight and then dinner when we land...

Last year we flew to Sicily...7am flight... we had a coffee and baguette at the airport whilst waiting...got on the plane with a bottle of water each for the flight, 3 hour 15 min flight...HAD NOTHING BUT WATER... landed, an hour transfer and THEN we had some lunch in resort after unpacking... and this wasn't because we were too tight to buy anything it was because we didn't need more food!!!

To pass time on the flight I downloaded a couple of boxsets and films and had my Kindle app... Hubby slept a bit and watched some downloads too!!

I have never heard/seen anyone eat so much on a 4 hour flight... and that was with sleeping for 2 hours :oops: do me I never ate that much on a 13 hour flight to Thailand!!!!!