Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Talking about how she's paying off the mortgage and renovating her home before she will consider buying a home abroad...

And Ela wants to go to the beach but Sevda thinks it'll be too much for her. She'll probably take her to the supermarket instead lol
Like she’d be able to buy a property abroad unless she begs for one and gets it for free 😂 We can all see the ads are drying up Sevda

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Talking about how she's paying off the mortgage and renovating her home before she will consider buying a home abroad...

And Ela wants to go to the beach but Sevda thinks it'll be too much for her. She'll probably take her to the supermarket instead lol
But she is not paying for renovations she is begging them for free lol 😂
Well it’s all about her not her child always blames the child and even blaming Kuki child
When Tom and Grandpa there they did lots of things, so glad Lara is clearing off with her boyfriend

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She won’t buy a property over there while she can get free stays
And this all inclusive and apartment bullshit she was bloody calling people for going in apartments when in Cyprus she has a very short memory

And this having a revolt card thought she had a Turkish bank acct, I have a Turkish bank acct and revolt as well lol 😂, the only reason we have a Turkish acct is we have started the process for retirement over there

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She just can’t help herself yet again talking about Kuki experience of her buying the apartment what a b and the comment shall I delete it wtf you nasty calculating b you just can’t help yourself no wonder you have no friends

And by the way CW holiday nails look lush compared to your se ones, and she doesn’t take her kids out of school and you can see the massive difference as well

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
My sister-in-law this, my sister-in-law that, my sister-in-law, how many more times you stupid cow! We know who your sister-in-law is, just say her name for God's sake! Kuki or Murvetege, take your choice but call her by name, she deserves to be acknowedged as such especially as she goes out of her way to accommodate you and preparing granola for your late breakfast. At least you can exercise your jaws when you eat that as you have to actually chew it, I suggest you do the same with everything else your force down your throat in the attempt to swallow the excessive amounts you shove into your mouth. Oh yes, and whilst I'm at it, keep that oversized tongue of yours inside your mouth as you run the risk of getting it sunburnt the amount of times you expose it when you're gorging and mooing over every morsel you eat.

Mar 8, 2024
She just can’t help herself yet again talking about Kuki experience of her buying the apartment what a b and the comment shall I delete it wtf you nasty calculating b you just can’t help yourself no wonder you have no friends

And by the way CW holiday nails look lush compared to your se ones, and she doesn’t take her kids out of school and you can see the massive difference as well
I can’t see the bints videos what’s she saying about her experience?

Mar 8, 2024
So just saw her video on instagram. Was it necessary to bang on about figs and the fig twee for that long. The figs are fwesh yeah no s shirlock. She ate fwee and they’re her favwouite. No one cares. do me she’s boring. Then banging on about her wevolut card is just mind numbingly boring. She acts like an older granny who is skint. She’s so tight. And she’s not even firty five! Shut the do up sevda mo one cares you boring t

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So just saw her video on instagram. Was it necessary to bang on about figs and the fig twee for that long. The figs are fwesh yeah no s shirlock. She ate fwee and they’re her favwouite. No one cares. do me she’s boring. Then banging on about her wevolut card is just mind numbingly boring. She acts like an older granny who is skint. She’s so tight. And she’s not even firty five! Shut the do up sevda mo one cares you boring t
She is desperate for content. Suddenly she’s giving us a tutorial on figs 🙄 A very basic tutorial I may add! Sevda, you should be saying this little tutorial about figs with Ela as you walk together to the bakery. It’s what parents do.

Instead, Ela is inside, glued to her iPad watching toddler shows.

Mar 8, 2024
She is desperate for content. Suddenly she’s giving us a tutorial on figs 🙄 A very basic tutorial I may add! Sevda, you should be saying this little tutorial about figs with Ela as you walk together to the bakery. It’s what parents do.

Instead, Ela is inside, glued to her iPad watching toddler shows.
Sevda can’t teach that kid anything other than talking to her phone and telling strangers she loves them. Stupid bint

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
My sister-in-law this, my sister-in-law that, my sister-in-law, how many more times you stupid cow! We know who your sister-in-law is, just say her name for God's sake! Kuki or Murvetege, take your choice but call her by name, she deserves to be acknowedged as such especially as she goes out of her way to accommodate you and preparing granola for your late breakfast. At least you can exercise your jaws when you eat that as you have to actually chew it, I suggest you do the same with everything else your force down your throat in the attempt to swallow the excessive amounts you shove into your mouth. Oh yes, and whilst I'm at it, keep that oversized tongue of yours inside your mouth as you run the risk of getting it sunburnt the amount of times you expose it when you're gorging and mooing over every morsel you eat.
Gorging and mooing. 😂

Mar 2, 2024
That women is going to wear a path in the concrete between that apartment and the bakery…

Think it was pretty rude that she was saying how much she lives hotels and all inclusive a and the “luxury” when staying at hotels.. it implies the SILs place is not up to get standards…

Also using her kid as an excuse to do nuffin when it’s actually her who wants to do nuffin..

And shove it up your ass Begda.. I have a fig tree at my house, and a lemon tree for Sedat as well as apple trees and peach trees! Sucked in!