Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She is desperate for content. Suddenly she’s giving us a tutorial on figs 🙄 A very basic tutorial I may add! Sevda, you should be saying this little tutorial about figs with Ela as you walk together to the bakery. It’s what parents do.

Instead, Ela is inside, glued to her iPad watching toddler shows.
My dad has a fig tree in the uk. Big deal! I should start a tiktok ! Tell everyone then eat them like a pig and mmmmmm every bite to get paid. Horrid woman, thank fook she blocked me.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Correct me if I’m wrong as I never eat sushi, but are you supposed to eat it with your hands like that? Especially if you are sharing with someone else. Literally all her germs in that plate 🤮

And please please please please shut up about Türkiye, Turkey. As a REAL Turkish Cypriot myself let me educate you beg! Erdogan, you know the President of the Republic of Türkiye!! Asked for his country to be called TÜRKIYE and not TURKEY.

With your intelligence of 5% out of 100 you must have seen others say Türkiye and so just copying. But you are going off by insulting them by saying Turkey after Türkiye. So for the record, just stop at Türkiye please. No need to add the Turkey after. Gosh it’s like talking to a 5 year. Dumb bit^h
She is coping CW

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She’ll be singing a different tune when other people with less followers snatch up all her brand deals and adverts. It’s already happening…
Yep, room for everyone to mmmmm after eating a crumb, behaving & acting like a scavenger with an eating disorder . If you want to embarrass yourselves to the max and be laughed at like most of her 1.8 m followers, go ahead and hold your heads in shame 😂. She thinks all her followers are fans. She’s such a fickhead!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Can tell she hated Cyprus, she’s so different in Turkey. They didn’t know who she was in Cyprus and Greeks at the airport were rude to her. Well, that’s what she thought because she didn’t get any special treatment whatsoever. Who the do do you think you are Begda? A tiktoker that wears the cheapest Shein dresses that makes noises whilst eating for a living. Get back in your shell and toddle off you beast.

Mar 2, 2024
I found a formula to calculate approximate TT earnings through the Creative Beta Fund. Doing the approximate math, it appears Sevda earned about $366.94 yesterday (July 18), across 5 videos posted to TT.

The formula is very convoluted, but I can break it down if anyone’s interested. Or I can just post her daily earnings here, lol.

*Disclaimer: I am assuming the total views on each of her videos are real and not bought. TT filters out “paid views” and the reality is only Sevda and TT know the actual qualified views. I can only estimate and approximate!