Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
She went to a “Mee-grows” just to save like 20P. Now that is cheap at a whole new level. Another day another visit to the bakery. Is this what she calls a holiday FFS?! Going to the bakery, eating 5-6 times a day and filming herself orgasming over 1 of those dry Turkish baked goods. She acts like those baked goods are “luxury”…it’s basically Turkish street food/staples for the locals SMH. I hope they charge her quadruple for everything at the “piss-r” today POS!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Kuki brought her family out sightseeing but as soon as the Beg arrives they’re just stuck in the same place doing nothing but eating and playing in the swimming pool.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq9s70fog65j5vuqlh0g.mp4
I actually watched a few of Kukis tiktoks the other day - looks like they've had some really lovely days out . And as others have mentioned - Sasha has been fine. I bet it's Princess Ewa that kicks up a fuss about being hot and tired !

Jul 17, 2024
London

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kuki brought her family out sightseeing but as soon as the Beg arrives they’re just stuck in the same place doing nothing but eating and playing in the swimming pool.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq9s70fog65j5vuqlh0g.mp4
It’s all what beggy big nose wants to do
Bakery (cheap)
Supermarket (cheap)
Wasn’t happy about eating out last night
Was probably hoping Kuki neighbour friend would do BBQ every night (free food) and drink
Won’t go to the beach as would have to hire a sun bed and umbrella and have to by drinks and food (hasn’t the money to do it)
Has she bought wash powder and comfort paid towards electricity etc (doubt it very much )
Free loader like her pedo father beached whale sister and thick as s mother
What it makes it funny how she goes on she has bought this and that even on holidays
Tell you it’s comedy gold lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yes Sevda, we know you’re reading here and having a dig at us about your sunglasses being too big for your face. You are such a child.
Stevie Wonder still hasn’t got them back 😂😎
And they are so cheap to buy a pair but I would rather she kept them on as she looks such a t 😂😂😂😂
Sing Stevie Wonder GIF by Pocoyo

fweddedbwows

Jul 14, 2024
Norwich
She is really is the tightest, meanest, scabbiest person I have ever come across. She'd peel an orange in her pocket.

Ewa gets tired and hot, give me a break and bring Snaggletooth out! She honestly is the laziest person on the planet. A twip to the baykewy, bweaking down everwy penny she has spent, leaving a video up with The Toof Faiwy scwatching her pwivates, descending on Kuki in the middle of the night and filuming her with no bwa on, not moving fwom the pool all day and still Ewa can't swim, making snide comments about Kuki's cutlewy, putting fwilly socks and sandals on poor Fashion Fweda who she dwesses like a toddler, waewing those hideous off the showda dwesses that most people wouldn't use as a dishwag and don't get me started on the howwific sunglasses that admittedly cova up her labia eyes but are absolutely disgwaceful.

She literally makes me feel sick.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She is really is the tightest, meanest, scabbiest person I have ever come across. She'd peel an orange in her pocket.

Ewa gets tired and hot, give me a break and bring Snaggletooth out! She honestly is the laziest person on the planet. A twip to the baykewy, bweaking down everwy penny she has spent, leaving a video up with The Toof Faiwy scwatching her pwivates, descending on Kuki in the middle of the night and filuming her with no bwa on, not moving fwom the pool all day and still Ewa can't swim, making snide comments about Kuki's cutlewy, putting fwilly socks and sandals on poor Fashion Fweda who she dwesses like a toddler, waewing those hideous off the showda dwesses that most people wouldn't use as a dishwag and don't get me started on the howwific sunglasses that admittedly cova up her labia eyes but are absolutely disgwaceful.

lol 😂 love this
When it was hatched lol they slapped the doormat mother threw the baby away and gave her the afterbirth 🤦🏻‍♀️

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
She is the most selfish mum I have ever come across.

That child has no age appropriate toys or clothes. She only takes her on free days out. Doesn't do anything on holiday that is just for her. She doesn't take her swimming at home even just for fun. She has only ever done baking when it's for an ad.

Constantly taking her out of school. Still sleeps in with her, still baths her. I cpuld go on and on all day
I agree, it’s infuriating!! We can see straight through her, Ella just seems to play up for the camera & knows her script 🤦🏻‍♀️, she talks more to strangers than her actual mother.
I can’t believe she went out in what looked like a nightie, it’s all her her her & soooo selfish. Everything she does is selfish, go and have some fun with your family and teach your child how to swim! She is nearly 8!! Both mine were confident swimmers at the age of 4/5. Not in flipping arm bands suitable for a toddler 😡 honestly this woman!!

Mar 2, 2024
The way she walks when she is fiwming it looks like she gets chub rub and starts to waddle… and the man in the street was not going to steal her phone.. he was wondering what the waddling fwit was doing talking to her phone and why her sunglasses were so fing big..

I can’t decide which one she looks like more.. either way she has clit slits for eyes and those glasses are just plain stupid.

Attachments

• IMG_8581.jpeg
    IMG_8581.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8582.jpeg
    IMG_8582.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8580.jpeg
    IMG_8580.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 7

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The way she walks when she is fiwming it looks like she gets chub rub and starts to waddle… and the man in the street was not going to steal her phone.. he was wondering what the waddling fwit was doing talking to her phone and why her sunglasses were so fing big..

I can’t decide which one she looks like more.. either way she has clit slits for eyes and those glasses are just plain stupid.
Sevda always waddles. I think she has either something wrong with her hips or her leg. One leg always looks much thicker than the other from the knee up.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024

I love this. 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She also does presses her arms really tight so the top half of her looks even more skinny with the skinny filter on.
Oh yes, she’s an expert using filters and squeezing her arms in like a t-Rex dinosaur!

I have 5 colleagues now, who have seen her in real life. They all have commented she’s much bigger, her skin is NOT smooth at all (another filter) and her hair looks like straw.