Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Iโ€™ve never heard of keeping ice cream in the freezer for when we fancy them.
Iโ€™m missing out!!

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Honestly!!! Sheโ€™s sheer comedy gold!!

Thank you for the tip Sevda! Iโ€™ll remember to put them in the freezer next time!! That will solve why mine melted in the cupboard and why I couldnโ€™t have one when I wanted one anymore! I knew I was doing something wrong! Silly me! Duh!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
In September let's see how many school dinners Ela has because Begda now has to pay for them as she is going into year 3!! Watch this space
She'll pay for nuffing. It will be cheese and cucumber, or turkey ham, or jam sandwiches now with all packets of crisps/biscuits/yoghurt flakes etc opened right up until the kid leaves secondary school in Yr 11 now she has to pay for school dinners ๐Ÿคฃ

Mar 3, 2024
Oh my good God. Her dad's eat with me.

I kid you not, he took the spoon out of each of the rices. Ate some rice and put the fing spoon back in the rice. He is sharing said rice with sedat.

Absolutely vile!!!
I just watched it. OMG, do any of them know how to use eating utensils properly? And what about using a plate. He's just eating out of those troughs like an animal. ๐Ÿคข

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My son 12yo just watched her video unpacking the takeaway.
He said EVRRYTHING we say.
Why does she talk like that?
Why is she saying those words like that?
Whatโ€™s wrong with her?
He said sheโ€™s the most annoying woman.

So if everyone is so starving WHY doesnโ€™t she just feed them?? Stop videoing. Thatโ€™s not a priority. Youโ€™ve left it till nearly 11pm to feed the kids!

She needs reporting for child neglect. Someone??

Mar 3, 2024
My son 12yo just watched her video unpacking the takeaway.
He said EVRRYTHING we say.
Why does she talk like that?
Why is she saying those words like that?
Whatโ€™s wrong with her?
He said sheโ€™s the most annoying woman.

So if everyone is so starving WHY doesnโ€™t she just feed them?? Stop videoing. Thatโ€™s not a priority. Youโ€™ve left it till nearly 11pm to feed the kids!

She needs reporting for child neglect. Someone??
That's exactly what I was screaming into my phone. ๐Ÿคฌ Feed the frigging people already. She also just gave Lara and the boyfriend the dry sandwiches with no condiments, pickles or pepper. But she sure loaded up her sandwich with all of it.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That's exactly what I was screaming into my phone. ๐Ÿคฌ Feed the frigging people already. She also just gave Lara and the boyfriend the dry sandwiches with no condiments, pickles or pepper. But she sure loaded up her sandwich with all of it.
She fed herself before anyone says it all and then telling Kuki what she should have on hers and where the do has babe and babes come from
And the new friends she made again lol free food last time it was free Turkish coffee lol ๐Ÿ˜‚