Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s also taken note of when someone said here to call her SIL by her name, this morning she nearly said my SIL but changed it to Kuki. Not going to beach today, it’s a pool day. Everyday is going to be a pool day, watch.
Hey Sev ! Seeing as you read this thread.. how are Elas swimming lessons going? I can still she is in armbands and a rubber ring . Seeing as every day is a pool day - are you helping her learn to swim ? 🤣

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
You know what guys I’ve seen kuki in a different light these passed few days. Her explaining the market with the England top and the way she spoke to the poor market staff. The way she explained about the dr and the way she spoke to her sister telling her to leave and go home and leave her alone! You can clearly see a very nasty side to kuki. I don’t think she’s all nice and giggle like she shows on tiktok!! Started to really hate her too!!

Mar 8, 2024
You know what guys I’ve seen kuki in a different light these passed few days. Her explaining the market with the England top and the way she spoke to the poor market staff. The way she explained about the dr and the way she spoke to her sister telling her to leave and go home and leave her alone! You can clearly see a very nasty side to kuki. I don’t think she’s all nice and giggle like she shows on tiktok!! Started to really hate her too!!
I don’t watch her videos cus she annoys me just not as much as sevda. Her dahlings winds me the do up. She sounds as nasty as sevda after reading this though. Pair is horrors. It’s why they get on so well then. Nasty fs

Apr 15, 2024
England
That story she told of the football top and she saw it cheaper after she paid for it, I can’t believe she then went on to say she went back to the boy that sold it to her and told him off. I’m not sure sure how much she would’ve saved but why bother going to all that trouble looking for the boy to tell him off. It didn’t sound like she was making much of a saving and I guess everyone is trying to make a living there

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have noticed that too, I was putting it down to Begda been there, she seems very aggressive, no wonder the sisters on both sides don’t have anything to do with them
Kuki stop with the been a b as your darling begda is there, you wasn’t like this when TomTom and grandpa was there

May 22, 2024
Australia
I agree with you and hate her. I don’t know why people stick up for her.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So kids want to go to the beach but it’s too busy.. seriously… I bet the bakery will be busy too but lard ass will still waddle her way down there to feed her face.
I have never heard so much se come out of someone’s gob with excuse after excuse for not wanting to do anything but stay at the apart eat eat and drink, definitely proves to me she hasn’t the money she makes out to have

ALSO THE MARKET WHERE WAS THE YOUNGER KIDS ESPECIALLY ELLA LEFT WITH THE OTHERS TO WATCH WRONG WRING ON ALL LEVELS
SHE DID THIS LAST YEAR AS WELL AND DID IT WHEN THEY WENT TO SEDATS PARNETS LEFT THEM IN THE HOTEL WHILE THEY WENT AND GOT PISSED
BE IT ON YOUR HEAD IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AND IT CAN

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That story she told of the football top and she saw it cheaper after she paid for it, I can’t believe she then went on to say she went back to the boy that sold it to her and told him off. I’m not sure sure how much she would’ve saved but why bother going to all that trouble looking for the boy to tell him off. It didn’t sound like she was making much of a saving and I guess everyone is trying to make a living there
They are they don’t get state benefits like she will living on the Uk they have to make the money in the tourist season
And she should no this
She paid peanuts anyway but then again she buys her clothes from charity nothing wrong with it but moans if it’s a few quid

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I have never heard so much se come out of someone’s gob with excuse after excuse for not wanting to do anything but stay at the apart eat eat and drink, definitely proves to me she hasn’t the money she makes out to have

ALSO THE MARKET WHERE WAS THE YOUNGER KIDS ESPECIALLY ELLA LEFT WITH THE OTHERS TO WATCH WRONG WRING ON ALL LEVELS
SHE DID THIS LAST YEAR AS WELL AND DID IT WHEN THEY WENT TO SEDATS PARNETS LEFT THEM IN THE HOTEL WHILE THEY WENT AND GOT PISSED
BE IT ON YOUR HEAD IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AND IT CAN
I hope somebody reports them. Child neglect.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I agree with you and hate her. I don’t know why people stick up for her.
They think she’s quirky and educated but she honestly comes across as extremely stuck up. You can tell she thinks she’s the s bc she has an English husband who’s “good looking”, they’re more well-off, nice house and a holiday home too. She’s arrogant and thinks she’s the s

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They think she’s quirky and educated but she honestly comes across as extremely stuck up. You can tell she thinks she’s the s bc she has an English husband who’s “good looking”, they’re more well-off, nice house and a holiday home too. She’s arrogant and thinks she’s the s
It seems Tom Tom comes from money to me, she ain’t better then me at all she ain’t better then any off us. All she is, is a Turkish female came to the uk for a better way of life etc but acts the dog bollocks

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
I completely agree. She must know that everyone is going to get a little haggled at the bizarre and that’s half the fun! She should also know how hard it is to make a living in Turkey seeing as she was piss poor growing up. I felt bad for that boy…the fact that she went back and called him disgraceful and she was excited he didn’t say a peep back to her. That’s honestly borderline assault. do you crooked mouth chicklet teeth Kuki

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Hey Sev ! Seeing as you read this thread.. how are Elas swimming lessons going? I can still she is in armbands and a rubber ring . Seeing as every day is a pool day - are you helping her learn to swim ? 🤣
Steph came up on my fyp, she’s teaching her son how to swim on holiday. There is no way in this world Begda would put herself through that . Too inconvenient for a narcissist