Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That story she told of the football top and she saw it cheaper after she paid for it, I can’t believe she then went on to say she went back to the boy that sold it to her and told him off. I’m not sure sure how much she would’ve saved but why bother going to all that trouble looking for the boy to tell him off. It didn’t sound like she was making much of a saving and I guess everyone is trying to make a living there
They always give you a higher price that is so you can haggle down with them I have always been told go to half then meet in the middle, but I don’t do those markets only the fruit and veg ones, she knows how it works does she think cause she is Turkish and the other f is Turkish Cypriot they are the gods nope nope nope they are total nasty fs needs to get her fing hair sorted
And if she knew her daughter also had an ear infection go to the chemist and get antibiotics as the sell them over the counter, my hubby brought a load home as it is so hard to get my GP to prescribe them

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well beggy big nose and wide load just come back from swimming with the GS who is 8 bloody hell he is better then me lol 😂 and I thought I was a strong swimmer lol 😂 but least he can swim in aided and has friends as well even where I live and at home as well not like your I pad kid he has a life of fun so stick that in your chilli flakes and suck on it lol 😂

Imo the reason for no beach is that as Ella can’t swim it would mean she would have to help her and that is to much work for her

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
What the do are you doing Begda? You are harming your child. Poor Ela is so awkward. No idea whether to smile on command or put her hand down or put her arm down by her side. You are abusing your child! And, you shouldn’t film if your food arrives late. Feed your child! You are so selfish. I am so upset. You’re a train wreck terrible mom. I hope social services comes to check things out. You exploit your child. And, for the record, no one is fooled by your smooth and bright face and we all know you have a FILTER on and stop trying to pretend you’re Kuki. You’re also too young to say “darling” or “babies” - you’re just a drunken fool - rant over

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Well beggy big nose and wide load just come back from swimming with the GS who is 8 bloody hell he is better then me lol 😂 and I thought I was a strong swimmer lol 😂 but least he can swim in aided and has friends as well even where I live and at home as well not like your I pad kid he has a life of fun so stick that in your chilli flakes and suck on it lol 😂

Imo the reason for no beach is that as Ella can’t swim it would mean she would have to help her and that is to much work for her
I think it’s because the sand will get stuck in the cobwebs of her crusty vagina 🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’ve seen a few comments asking how long she’s there for (no response), whether she’s there for the whole summer (she replies with a “no”), whether she’s there for 6 weeks (replies with a “no”). Why is she being cagey about how long she’s staying?

I noticed that too.
Maybe she’s got an open ticket and when she feels like she’s had enough then she will leave.
She’s the most boring person on holiday. I get that it’s hot but going to the supermarket and staying in the pool….even my 12yo would get bored of that!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

My daughter trialled for a swimming club at nearly 6 .... she swam her 1st competition at aged 8 and is still going at aged 14 .. my lad who's 9 in October swam 1000 metres a few months ago. He's not interested in joining swimming clubs as he'd rather play football . I was late getting both of mine into swimming as well- they both didn't start lessons until they were 4 and a half. I'm not suggesting anyone pushes their kids to swim so well they have to do it competitively..but it's one of the best skills they can have if they learn to swim! . Plus less effort on the parents side when you go on holiday if they can swim well!
I used to have an issue with my SIL who's girls couldn't swim .... at aged 13.. and her argument was " they go ice skating " .. that's not going to save their lives is it? 🤣🤣