Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
How Kuki marchs round the ships pulling faces at the prices thinking she is some Turkish expert moaning at all the prices not once did she do this when Tim Tim and grandpa there
Pair of moaning spiteful bitches
Your nothing special apart from been stupid with your phones out acting like celebs even they don’t do that stupid bints as the Turkish do not like been pointed at her you go 👈🏻👉 do off and do off some more and when you get there take a right turn and do off again

What you have done by leaving to young children for your own gains is sick

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
What I can see is they brought the girls food waited for them to eat then dumped them to the soft play and walked away. So kuki and Begda went away to eat somewhere else leaving the 2 under age kids alone. You clearly say in your recording ME AND MY SISTER INLAW CAME TO EAT… then you change it at the end that the kids are on the iPads while you guys eat!! Who’s believing this!!!

One child who is autistic and the other who is extremely thick! And the dickhead is trying to say the kids are next to them while they ate their kebab!! Lier!!!!!

This needs reporting!!!

Also at least go home before you record your voiceover and post it. You literally had to rush and post that. You stinky woman!! You make me sick!! And I don’t never hate anyone!!! But you and kuki and one nasty piece of s! No one can afford to go soft play, really??? You think you the only one with money!! Both of you are so unbelievably stupid. I’ve seen the real kuki too!

Last edited:

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
y’all the video with her and kuki and the filter…. wow i have never seen someone who loves themselves so much. she couldn’t stop staring at herself. delusions of grandeur thinking she is hot s.

and leaving the kids alone in a foreign country so you can stuff your face? the b is going to hell 🤣 her and her giant gob need to be shipped off to an island and left there to rot

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What I can see is they brought the girls food waited for them to eat then dumped them to the soft play and walked away. So kuki and Begda went away to eat somewhere else leaving the 2 under age kids alone. One who is autistic and the other who is extremely thick! And the dickhead is trying to say the kids are next to them while they ate their kebab!! Lier!!!!!

This needs reporting too!
You can see Ela & Sasha in the soft play in Kuki’s video. Kuki then says “Sasha’s favourite place. There you go, they are in”

Kuki then says something about how the price of the soft play is high probably to do with the cost of the rent and how “nobody would pay 600 for an hour for us all!”

Then the video goes onto show Sevda & Kuki shopping!! No kids!! Ela & Sasha were left at the soft play.

Then the video shows the kids seated and about to eat their McDonald’s and Popeyes (food still wrapped up).

Then the video shows Sevda & Kuki at another area in the food court, inside a restaurant where the two of them are eating. No kids or sound of kids.

The video was obviously recorded in parts and then uploaded, so the order of each filming part maybe correct or not…so not sure if they dropped them to soft play before or after the kids ate their McDonalds. Either way, they left them in soft play to go shop & have their own (horrible) lunch ‼️‼️‼️

So, it all falls into line with what Kuki said they would do on her breakfast video!

Neglectful parents 💯 ‼️‼️‼️‼️

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’ve looked over the video.

You can see Ela & Sasha in the soft play in Kuki’s video. Kuki then says “Sasha’s favourite place. There you go, they are in”

Kuki then says something about how the price of the soft play is high probably to do with the cost of the rent and how “nobody would pay 600 for an hour for us all!”

Then the video goes onto show Sevda & Kuki shopping!! No kids!! Ela & Sasha were left at the soft play.

Then the video shows the kids seated and about to eat their McDonald’s and Popeyes (food still wrapped up).

Then the video shows Sevda & Kuki at another area in the food court, inside a restaurant where the two of them are eating. No kids or sound of kids.

The video was obviously recorded in parts and then uploaded, so the order of each filming part maybe correct or not…so not sure if they dropped them to soft play before or after the kids ate their McDonalds. Either way, they left them in soft play to go shop & have their own (horrible) lunch ‼️‼️‼️

So, it all falls into line with what Kuki said they would do on her breakfast video!

*PLEASE NOTE*
Sevda has quickly ADDED on her voice over that the girls were next to them on their electronics whilst Kuki & her ate lunch. Rubbish! She has added that very quickly because she’s realised they have been caught out. Even if it were to be true, it doesn’t excuse them leaving under age children in the soft play to go shop!!

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I understand prices in Turkey have increased but they are still very affordable for those visiting from the UK! Food is significantly cheaper.

If you weren’t going on 7000000000 holidays a year, you’d be able to eat and buy whatever you wanted without consideration. Post people save up for a summer holiday and treat themselves whilst they’re away. This pair are pinching pennies and moaning constantly about everything down to the penny.

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I see baby Ewa is becoming dangerously tanned again. Begda is the stest Mum on tik tok by far.

In every which way she is holding Ewa back through neglect, the constant school absence, the staying in the sun too long, the never letting her do anything for herself which is a form of neglect because she is so stunted, the iPad all the fricking time, the withholding dinner at 11pm because she wants to film, the toddler dresses, the lack of nutrition or safeguarding, the constantly being on holiday but not being able to swim. The list goes on.

Also, they keep banging on about two happy meals costing 18quid, so tell me why one of them has a burger and nuggets on their tray? Thought you got either/or ........

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Oh do off Begda and while your there do of some more
Come to the mall and try proper Turkish food are you for real go to a local restaurant and try real Turkish food you fing idiot and Anatalya is se
And where is your daughter left alone in a soft play while you and your fed up SIL stuff your gobs
And while I am at it double dipping the spoon and putting back in the food with your germs on you disgusting b so busy stuffing it in your gob you forget lol 😂
While your at fing off go take your face for a se might improve it
And who eats such a heavy meal at lunch from a mall with the sawce spilling over I nearly puked in my mouth so gross

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I understand prices in Turkey have increased but they are still very affordable for those visiting from the UK! Food is significantly cheaper.

If you weren’t going on 7000000000 holidays a year, you’d be able to eat and buy whatever you wanted without consideration. Post people save up for a summer holiday and treat themselves whilst they’re away. This pair are pinching pennies and moaning constantly about everything down to the penny.
I’ve been to Turkey 4 times and it is NOT expensive. I agree prices have gone up, but still very affordable, and I agree..especially good food.

But just listen to this pair!! They are constantly moaning because they are penny pinching tight asses who buy fake perfume, known in Turkey to be just rip-off rose water, except the ‘tester’ outside of the boxes. They also buy tacky trash gifts, easy-to-spot fake bags/tshirts/trainers, cheap Turkish delight (that tastes NOTHING like true, authentic Turkish delight) and food court… oily slimy, cold food!

I never understand why people who actually CAN treat themselves to proper quality, REAL authentic things and eat good food at good restaurants and from good supermarkets whilst on holiday don’t?!!! Most people save up to be able to have good food, go to great excursions, and buy a few authentic beautiful items as memories of the country they visit as a holiday! One year, I bought an authentic Turkish teapot whilst in Turkey and it’s a great reminder of Turkish memories for me. That’s all I bought. Instead of tacky fake T-shirts or fake trainers or a fake bag, which we all notice are fake!! Anyway, each to their own! I do get the feeling Kuki, perhaps, is not into the tacky fake stuff like Sevda as much. Those trainers she nearly bought Sedat!! Awful!!! Get with it Sevda!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I’ve been to Turkey 4 times and it is NOT expensive. I agree prices have gone up, but still very affordable, and I agree..especially good food.

But just listen to this pair!! They are constantly moaning because they are penny pinching tight asses who buy fake perfume, known in Turkey to be just rip-off rose water, except the ‘tester’ outside of the boxes. They also buy tacky trash gifts, easy-to-spot fake bags/tshirts/trainers, cheap Turkish delight (that tastes NOTHING like true, authentic Turkish delight) and food court… oily slimy, cold food!

I never understand why people who actually CAN treat themselves to proper quality, REAL authentic things and eat good food at good restaurants and from good supermarkets whilst on holiday don’t?!!! Most people save up to be able to have good food, go to great excursions, and buy a few authentic beautiful items as memories of the country they visit as a holiday! One year, I bought an authentic Turkish teapot whilst in Turkey and it’s a great reminder of Turkish memories for me. That’s all I bought. Instead of tacky fake T-shirts or fake trainers or a fake bag, which we all notice are fake!! Anyway, each to their own! I do get the feeling Kuki, perhaps, is not into the tacky fake stuff like Sevda as much. Those trainers she nearly bought Sedat!! Awful!!! Get with it Sevda!
She didn’t even buy sedat the fake Dior trainers because it was expensive!!! And then the pair of the laughing their heads off like it was funny!!!

Mar 2, 2024
So it is quite clear that the children are not with either of them, especially in the SIL video when lard ass pans out and you can see right around here and Feb kids aren’t there! Sevda is absolutely lying by saying the children are there - they are absolutely not there.. you can see right around them and from a distance and there are no kids.. firstly it’s disgusting to leave the kids and secondly it’s appalling to them lie about it! She needs to be caught out for this!! I can guarantee you that there is no way this selfish prick stood there for one hour while the kids played.. she is too selfish for that. This has actually upset me in two levels… doing it and then lying like we are fing stupid.. waiting for the dirty delete of the SIL video.. Sevda won’t - she is too greedy and will continue with a lie. b.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
What I can see is they brought the girls food waited for them to eat then dumped them to the soft play and walked away. So kuki and Begda went away to eat somewhere else leaving the 2 under age kids alone. You clearly say in your recording ME AND MY SISTER INLAW CAME TO EAT… then you change it at the end that the kids are on the iPads while you guys eat!! Who’s believing this!!!

One child who is autistic and the other who is extremely thick! And the dickhead is trying to say the kids are next to them while they ate their kebab!! Lier!!!!!

This needs reporting!!!

Also at least go home before you record your voiceover and post it. You literally had to rush and post that. You stinky woman!! You make me sick!! And I don’t never hate anyone!!! But you and kuki and one nasty piece of s! No one can afford to go soft play, really??? You think you the only one with money!! Both of you are so unbelievably stupid. I’ve seen the real kuki too!
That’s an absolute lie. You see the video of them walking to the mall and nobody is carrying an iPad.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve looked over the video.

*PLEASE NOTE*
Sevda has quickly ADDED on her voice over that the girls were next to them on their electronics whilst Kuki & her ate lunch. Rubbish! She has added that very quickly because she’s realised they have been caught out. Even if it were to be true, it doesn’t excuse them leaving under age children in the soft play to go shop!!
She can say what she wants video evidence they was shopping without them