Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly if sedation had any sense about it he would be straight in the phone to that neglectful cow having a go for leaving their child.. we all know what won’t happen.. there is no safeguarding of this child and if her own mother is not going to be accountable or responsible then some other family members should stand up and call her out for it.. no one has this girls best at heart..

On that note there hasn’t been any “Ewa talked to daddy on the phone today and he is missing us as wewl” or any mention of sedation.. wait for it now because she reads it here… it’s like we are teaching her what to do as a functioning adult!

I’ve also changed my mind on the SIL whilst she has been in the presence of Sevda. She is coming across as stuck up and petty and passive aggressive. Honestly a s show all round

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly if sedation had any sense about it he would be straight in the phone to that neglectful cow having a go for leaving their child.. we all know what won’t happen.. there is no safeguarding of this child and if her own mother is not going to be accountable or responsible then some other family members should stand up and call her out for it.. no one has this girls best at heart..

On that note there hasn’t been any “Ewa talked to daddy on the phone today and he is missing us as wewl” or any mention of sedation.. wait for it now because she reads it here… it’s like we are teaching her what to do as a functioning adult!

I’ve also changed my mind on the SIL whilst she has been in the presence of Sevda. She is coming across as stuck up and petty and passive aggressive. Honestly a s show all round
it’s fed how she reads here 100% and then makes videos based around what she’s read… she’ll address everything but safeguarding ewa… that’s how you know she is a POS. addressing her blackheads is more important than her own child.

she honestly does not deserve to be a mother.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Oh do off Begda and while your there do of some more
Come to the mall and try proper Turkish food are you for real go to a local restaurant and try real Turkish food you fing idiot and Anatalya is se
And where is your daughter left alone in a soft play while you and your fed up SIL stuff your gobs
And while I am at it double dipping the spoon and putting back in the food with your germs on you disgusting b so busy stuffing it in your gob you forget lol 😂
While your at fing off go take your face for a se might improve it
I agree with every word of it.
I sincerely hope that the parents and teachers from Ela's school see these videos with the irrefutable proof that Sevda is guilty of neglect not only for Ela's safebeing but also her lack of education due to her mother's selfish desire to take holidays (sometimes free) to simply eat, drink and shop. What a horrid parent she is. Come on,social services, it time you stepped in. 😡

Mar 2, 2024

I know and all they’ve done is moan about money

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Seriously, how much strawberry milk is Ela drinking?! This is the third time she’s shown it in their shopping hauls. Maybe all that milk is why her teef are so big 😂😂
I have a theory that Ela is quite a bit larger in real life but appears skinny because her s mom uses slimming filters. She’s being bred to be fat like the rest of the cows

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london

You called it!!! 👏
First mention of Sedat and Wocco 😂😂

She’s pissed as a fart in that balcony video tonight. Bet she’s been catching up on here rage scrolling.

Mar 2, 2024
Never known a child not like the beach and why has Kuki bought an apartment miles from her mum and dad? Surely you’d buy an holiday apartment close to your mum and dad especially if you lived in another country and why is Begda buying more presents for her dad than her own husband?

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She’s so stupid. She’s really trying to downplay leaving the kids alone multiple times. Lara and her BF are not baby sitters and in no way inept to look after 2 special needs kids! And with her foreign boyfriend that they probably don’t even know very well. I can’t get over how absolutely full of herself and stupid she is

Attachments

• IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 99

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s so stupid. She’s really trying to downplay leaving the kids alone multiple times. Lara and her BF are not baby sitters and in no way inept to look after 2 special needs kids! And with her foreign boyfriend that they probably don’t even know very well. I can’t get over how absolutely full of herself and stupid she is
I hope people keep commenting about it and calling her out 👏

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I dunno about anyone else but I have an adult male child and a 4 year old and I have NEVER asked my adult child to babysit my younger child. They are very close and adult child has taken her to like mcdonalds or something but that's because HE asked to take my little girl.
I had a baby and she isn't his responsibility!!

I definitely didn't see any ipads with them today either and we can normally hear Elas in the background and today we didn't. Lies again

Mar 3, 2024
I can’t believe they’ve gone all the way to Turkey to plonk the child in a soft play at a shopping centre! There are sooooo many activities for kids around Side/Antalya

Sevda is the biggest chav. Creaming herself over fake Michael Kors handbags yesterday.
She said that it was so expensive which is why the soft play was empty. No dummy, it's because it's a beautiful day and kids are outside!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda, kuki, you should know that coke is on the boycott list ‘darlings’.
You probably don’t give a s because it doesn’t affect you but if you didn’t know which I know you know, there’s a genocide happening!

#ifyouknowyouknow

Sevda you are the queen of that fing phrase, stop being a hypocrite s.