Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She’s there for at least 4 weeks maybe 5. There is no way she will come to the U.K. and take her kid out by paying for any attractions!! She knows she’s got it free there!!! What kinda I’m not going to bother doing anything with my kid response is that??? Her followers are even more stupid than her. We’ve also discovered that if she doesn’t answer questions she is well aware why as she knows she will get hate!

Every time she goes away she gets worse and worse. Dumb b

razzledazzle

Apr 16, 2024
UK
I wish this mother f would stop doing the orgasm face like he’s getting a blowy under the table, his turtle mouth pisses me off and him constant laughing pisses me off, he’s just an annoying creepy weirdo
IMG_5849.jpeg
You and I have the exact same way of thinking. He’s so gross it sickens me…..it’s disgusting like a car crash I can’t help but look

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I've noticed one of the cinderswish have gone away on holiday with her family and has mentioned a few times that they normally go acapulco in Cyprus where the beg went and how much they love that hotel so obvious it's a dig at the beg 😆
Yeah I posted the video lol 😂 loving it I guess we’ll hope that was a dig at beggy and look at the difference of holidays CW fun laughing family time etc

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well chilli flakes me off been to Migrous got hair dye beggy your hair is fing fried and orange and fed up it’s not expensive to have your hair done there ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ but nope you have no money do you lol 😂
Oh while am at it since when has it been your home and balcony surprised you haven’t said you helped buy it yet like you do everything else
Also beggy where you dumping Ella again so you and nut job shopping as you slipped up again saying you two went shopping last night
So again please do off and then do off some more lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I bet Kuki is loving that begda is buying the breakfast each day, pastries etc every day. I guess beg has to somehow earn her free apartment stay.
I hope kuki gut plays up big time after her nasty streak has come out, and she can take her moaning and pity party and shove it up her arse, she eat health when to Tom and grandpa was there just proves beggy is a fat do for all the un healthy se, and constant food lol 😂 yep beggy your skin is as oily as your olive oil lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
anyone notice how begdas always bringing things back from the shops for ela and sasha but never anything for lara? i get that she’s a bit older but the womans still staying at the girls house and she is her niece, too. even brings things back for herself and kuki
I have noticed that as well and noticed how Kuki is always Sasha this Sasha that as well

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
You and I have the exact same way of thinking. He’s so gross it sickens me…..it’s disgusting like a car crash I can’t help but look
That’s how I feel with the lot of them, Sevda, her dad, Mine and now Kuki. They’re all feral with no concept of how to use their cutlery correctly when they actually use them and aren’t eating with their fingers. I watched in disbelief seeing Sev eating a typical roast dinner and picking stuff up with her fingers instead of using her knife and fork as any other civilised person would do. If she’s not doing that, she’ll stab a large item onto her fork and bite it in half putting the other half back onto her plate. Cut it into two you stupid disgusting cow! She claims to be Turkish, are all Turks this backward? With the evidence given from this family I would say yes, they must be.