Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Of course she mooed over the manti and declared it as “noice” even though Kuki said it wasn’t good. Pigda will moo over practically anything. She likes to act like everything she eats is “so good 👌
She loves all food, I wonder if there’s food she doesn’t like. Her dad was round hers and he ate the salami sausage thing from her fridge, he said it wasn’t nice.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Sorry but her whole family were born and grew up in England. How did you conclude that Turkish people are backwards when she isn’t even Turkish?
Because she regularly tells everyone that she’s Turkish, that’s why. Everyone knows she’s English just like her dad but calling herself Turkish makes her feel “special and exotic”. Such a t. 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That’s how I feel with the lot of them, Sevda, her dad, Mine and now Kuki. They’re all feral with no concept of how to use their cutlery correctly when they actually use them and aren’t eating with their fingers. I watched in disbelief seeing Sev eating a typical roast dinner and picking stuff up with her fingers instead of using her knife and fork as any other civilised person would do. If she’s not doing that, she’ll stab a large item onto her fork and bite it in half putting the other half back onto her plate. Cut it into two you stupid disgusting cow! She claims to be Turkish, are all Turks this backward? With the evidence given from this family I would say yes, they must be.
She is not Turkish at all, no Turkish people are not backwards, many are very very intelligent people, I have shown a few of my Turkish friends her and they think she a a do nut, at the end of the day she is English unfortunately, not one of them was born in Turkey only Kuki and sedat
She gives the English a bad name as well the whole family do

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well I pad swimming coming on according to Kuki yeah like do been reading here again as been called out for it
If she is learning to swim it sure as hell is pork pie teaching her as she only cares about food and drink
And who the do eats a 4 course breakfast and a few hours later starving do off you pair of leaches and go take your faces for a se lol 😂

Mar 3, 2024
I wish this mother f would stop doing the orgasm face like he’s getting a blowy under the table, his turtle mouth pisses me off and him constant laughing pisses me off, he’s just an annoying creepy weirdo
IMG_5849.jpeg
Don't get me started with this load. The head tilt from a grown ass man over every frigging thing he shoves into his face!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s such a thick s. It was pretty obvious that was a spinach filled pastry. On top of that, I don’t even speak/read Turkish and I could guess from seeing “ispanakli” on the label that it was probably spinach. She obviously can’t read.

IMG_4747.jpeg
Oh give her 10/10 for crying to be all Turkish and the Turkish expert lol 😂

Mar 3, 2024
Question: would you eat some stranger’s food meaning she got handed a plate of dolma or whatever she called it, raved about it and then ate it? I would be 🤢🤢 mortified. I only eat at people’s houses that I know and not just some strangers food. Is it just me?
No it's not just you. There is no way in hell I would eat some person's food that I just met at the swimming pool. Are they crazy!