Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Some poster is going around in her comment section claiming Becki Jones has killed herself. Asking Sevda how she feels about it. Bizarre.
Oh don’t get started with that fat idiot! Telling the dancer teacher a 5 year will be a problem for her if they accept the kid to the dance class!!! What is she even doing in a dance class she doesn’t attend to. Fat ugly lier. These tiktok huns are getting worse and worse!!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
it can be exciting going to a new restaurant and it is enjoyable to make yourself a nice meal. sure.

what’s not normal is waking up and instantly thinking about food. stuffing your piehole on the hour every hour. that’s disordered eating. sometimes i don’t even eat lunch because i’m that busy (she claims she is but if you’re actually busy you don’t have time to faff about making a wrap) but this bint is missing no meals. constantly eating, snacking, eyes wide, dribbling over food and the prospect of food. she bases holidays and events around food.
not around her child, you know, the most important thing in her life?! give it a rest you imbecile.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Some poster is going around in her comment section claiming Becki Jones has killed herself. Asking Sevda how she feels about it. Bizarre.
there’s also another weirdo going around saying “can i ask you something?” and then saying “how’s your afternoon going?” i would be utterly embarrassed to have fick nonce followers such as these.