Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Someone throw that fing iPad in the pool please!!!
IMG_0969.png
Whatā€™s with all the screens out at meal times?? Absolute no no, all of them have bad habits now that Begda thinks sheā€™s a big TikTok star and feels the need to record all her meals and have no family time. Itā€™s actually incredibly sad and anti-socialā€¦ All those kids are staring at screens and so are the idiot adults

Mar 2, 2024
she has such horrible legs - they look like dogs legs šŸ¤£ idk how else to describe them

like this

IMG_7698.jpeg
IMG_7699.jpeg
They actually do, I laughed my head at this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sexy Long Legs GIF by Tutimon

Mar 2, 2024
Whatā€™s with all the screens out at meal times?? Absolute no no, all of them have bad habits now that Begda thinks sheā€™s a big TikTok star and feels the need to record all her meals and have no family time. Itā€™s actually incredibly sad and anti-socialā€¦ All those kids are staring at screens and so are the idiot adults
Headphones on as well, kukis daughter had headphones on before. I think itā€™s really ignorant and it would piss me off all the filming they do

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Headphones on as well, kukis daughter had headphones on before. I think itā€™s really ignorant and it would piss me off all the filming they do

I always worry about kids with iPads and headphones because you donā€™t always know what theyā€™re listening to or watching, could be inappropriate and they just donā€™t know it.

Kuki and Sevda letting the iPad babysit their kids while they act like 12 year old giggly girls is disgraceful. My husband would be mortified if every time he saw his kid on holiday they had an iPad glued to them.
Electronics on holidays are a no no, holidays are a time to get outdoors, put electronics away and spend time with family and keep busy doing things, exploring.

Imagine if Sevda had a kid pre 2010 when the iPad was released, what would she do then???

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Iā€™m on one today sorry!

Has anyone noticed that they havenā€™t said how much their dinner was tonight, but every single little thing down to a Ā£1 bracelet they have told us the price.

Sounds like they went hunting for a freebie meal in exchange of tagging the restaurant to her 1.8 million followers.

BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG!

Mar 3, 2024
Iā€™m on one today sorry!

Has anyone noticed that they havenā€™t said how much their dinner was tonight, but every single little thing down to a Ā£1 bracelet they have told us the price.

Sounds like they went hunting for a freebie meal in exchange of tagging the restaurant to her 1.8 million followers.

BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG!
No doubt in my mind that they did that. Begda is an expert alright, in scouting out places that need customers. She barters an ad on TT for free frigging food! Four grown-ups ordered all that food! No way If they were actually paying for it.

Mar 2, 2024
Funny how that meet and greet was meant to be in July but I think she was doing it with goth and now that arenā€™t friends itā€™s not onā€¦ firstly.. if you truly ā€œlovedā€ your fans and actually had people that were going (I think thatā€™s the other issue) wouldnā€™t you go ahead without goth.. secondly none of her followers gave a crap about her meet and greet because I have not seen one comment from her ā€œfansā€ asking about it ;or she deletes them quick)ā€¦ she is just so full of sā€¦ I also donā€™t think she had the interest she thought she would and everyone would see her without the filter on..

Her and goth were right there for a bit.. I would love to know what happened.. Sevda cannot keep friends.. I honestly donā€™t believe her and big T are friends either.. I couldnā€™t imagine big T would put up with her s but have the extra layer is sharing the same management.

Sevda is a neglectful mother snd Kuki and her are acting like childrenā€¦ wonder what Tom Tom thinks! Kuki doesnā€™t care about anything because she is so tight and Sevda keeps buying pastries that she is eating for free!