Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t know if it’s true but I think I saw on Tattle that Fatalicious is no longer with the same management as the beg.

It’s definitely very telling that no one is asking what happened with the July meet up. I really don’t think there was much interest at all.
That’s probably why she went to Turkey because she knew no one would show up.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Begda is a horrible person followed by kuki. Begda you stopped talking to your sister when you were FAT so you was nasty then and you are nasty piece of s now!

I see the way you just made LARA feel!!! Wonder why she doesn’t really like you!!

Everytime she buys things it’s always Sasha Sasha Sasha. Kuki is the same, it’s always to Sasha never LARA! Explains why the girl doesn’t want to be around you fools!

Begda and kuki off camera are very horrible people! You can tell 100% kuki is soooooo fake on camera!!! Laughing and giggling, but your anger comes out so bad in some recordings. The things you say and how you say it. Especially when you speak in Turkish because I understand you!

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
she comes across as the BIGGEST b (Begda, not Lara)
Seems like a total b to me but smiles and waves for the camera. And do they ever stop eating? I’m lucky to get one good meal a day. And it’s usually just a nice “Dinna” I don’t think about what I’m going to eat 3 times a day. Just plan a good dinner bc I’ve barely had time to grab a bite all day

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Nope, it doesn't look like she's speaking to her niece in a loving way in this video at all!!! you can tell by her facial expression and hard hand movements.
She's one nasty b. We've seen the way she speaks to Sedat and mocks him . Lara’s body language looks like she's very unhappy . I would be as well if I was her- boyfriend from Sweden comes to stay and waddling screechy chav Aunty Sev and 3 year old cousin Ewa turn up at the same time and they're all squashed together in a 2 bed apartment !

Mar 8, 2024
kuki loves herself. She’s absolutely as bad as sevda. Two annoying fs. Filming fing everything. That snaggle tooth of ewas is awful. She’s such a weird looking kid. I sound horrible but she is. Her mum has got her so babied and so used to talking to her phone as well as her grandad and both aunties that she won’t realise it’s not normal. This holiday looks horrific. All of them squashed into the small apartment. Poor kukis daughter and her bf. It’s embarrassing the way these are carrying on. And what the do is that dancing kuki is doing. What a tit